Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Space Mission Memory and Botting

Hey, guys and gals.

I was wondering if anybody has successfully found the addresses of the coordinates of the various ships in space missions so that one may begin to work on an aimbot of sorts for space missions, much like you see in all of the popular FPS games. I would love to do this myself if I had the knowledge, but I'm a bit lacking. If you do know how, and feel like taking a student under your wing, then by all means, send me a message!

I know that there are working bots out there that run the same commands for the various maps, but I find that they lack in the sense that they need to be properly timed and tend to overshoot their targets way more than necessary to make up for the potential loss of misses due to the fact that the bots do not know what is actually going on.

Thanks for any and all help!

Space Mission Memory and Botting
    Distiny's Avatar Site Donator Cheat or Die!
    Thanks G/R
    28/141
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that's because they are
    1. pixel bots 2. bot's based on timings.

you need to reverse the engine to find out more on how the space missions work, then you can isolate the targets and "lock on" (aka aimbot) on them

trendkilla254's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Saigne View Post
    Hey, guys and gals.

I was wondering if anybody has successfully found the addresses of the coordinates of the various ships in space missions so that one may begin to work on an aimbot of sorts for space missions, much like you see in all of the popular FPS games. I would love to do this myself if I had the knowledge, but I'm a bit lacking. If you do know how, and feel like taking a student under your wing, then by all means, send me a message!

I know that there are working bots out there that run the same commands for the various maps, but I find that they lack in the sense that they need to be properly timed and tend to overshoot their targets way more than necessary to make up for the potential loss of misses due to the fact that the bots do not know what is actually going on.

Thanks for any and all help!
    This would be awesome but I don't see anyone devoting much time to this being that for the majority of classes the Pixel Search works fine. Now I would love to see this happen though. Sounds like this would fix the Sith Classes not being able to spacebot all the missions.