0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (80%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Marauder perma-invisibility

Ok i have just come back to the game and discovered an exploit 10 months ago that apparently still hasnt been fixed im assuming because many people never figured it out. It is very simple and is crazy overpowered for stealthing ( AS A MARAUDER ) to sneak cap bases or even running the huttball with only the light blue beam to show where you are. I have used this in many wz's and had alot of fun with it. It is also very fun to do in duels as you can do it right off the bat and most people have a hard time getting a target or knowing which way to face. The only thing that is not invisible are your lightsabers and if you activate one of your cooldowns that make your fiery... in which case your a fireball with 2 lightsabers. I can say 90% of the time the 2 lightsabers is not enough to alert someone to attack you. even when you have them drawn and are attacking in a large group... the last to be targeted seems to be the floating lightsabers lol. I have had many people test this with me and its very very simple to do.

Only requirements: Have an enemy target to force charge to and be atleast level 30 ( force camouflage level req)
    Step 1: Target enemy target
    Step 2: This can be done 2 seperate ways. You either hit force camouflage .1 seconds before force charge or try and get camouflage off while in a charge. Practice this. once u get it down u will be able to perma cloak / remove cloak anytime you want.
    Step 3: Watch yourself go permanently invisible when the normal effect of force camouflage fades.

As a tip if at anytime you activate your force camouflage again this will pull you out of stealth so you will need to repeat steps 1-3.

Marauder perma-invisibility
    dbsalinas89's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (80%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No replys? Cmon u cant tell me your not having fun with this!

xagabond's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a sent and a mara, will check this out with both. However, does the enemy see you permacloaked or is this just a graphics bug where you see your self permacloaked?

silentrage's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Invisibilty wears off as soon as you teleport back to fleet for example. So can't do any HM's with this.

Distiny's Avatar Site Donator Cheat or Die!
    Thanks G/R
    28/141
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so the force camo has to end while in a charge ? or just active while you charge ?

gbe2013's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    end while in a charge ?