0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by henrygale View Post
    That image isn't fake, I also got it (twice). I also know someone who got a 1 week ban for speedhacking using CE.

You got banned twice? I'm sorry but I don't believe that until I see some solid evidence. Especially considering I did it and I'm not banned.

Slicing - Illum 40k credits in 10-20mins
    Sodee's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TommiM View Post
    The point still stands. If they weren't allowing charatcers below 40 there, then why not unlock it when they reach 40?? Would it have been so hard to hide Ilum untill you got the codex entry for it? No....

They could ahve easily put a red phase barrier up for levels less than 40. Instead banning people for it? Gonan lose a lot of people that way.
    Only going to lose a select few retards that have similar thinking. You can explore ANY planet once you have a ship, but it's fairly obvious that when you go to a planet and it has level 50 hostile mobs, it's a planet designed for level 50's.

ebmims's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sodee View Post
    Only going to lose a select few retards that have similar thinking. You can explore ANY planet once you have a ship, but it's fairly obvious that when you go to a planet and it has level 50 hostile mobs, it's a planet designed for level 50's.
    Are you seriously of the opinion that if you go to a planet designed for a level higher than you are, that should be a bannable offense? Following this line of logic, it should be reasonable to assume that any character that is beyond the designed level range of a planet that goes back to help a friend do quests should result in both characters being banned, right? While we are at it, lets ban people who are only level 10 that farmed a gathering profession up and is now collecting level 20+ mats. See how this line of logic quickly becomes retarded?
    If you have access to something, you shouldn't get banned for it. If they didn't want people doing it, they should inhibit or prohibit it. Also, I find it amusing that you are posting on an exploit forum saying that people deserve what they get for accessing something they weren't "designed" to have access to yet. Lol?
    Last edited by ebmims; 01-01-2012 at 10:51 PM.

TommiM's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sodee View Post
    Except you can come off the hanger ship and you are right next to the taxi. Click Taxi and HEY!! I CAN GO OVER THERE!!!!.

Sodee's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ebmims View Post
    Are you seriously of the opinion that if you go to a planet designed for a level higher than you are, that should be a bannable offense? Following this line of logic, it should be reasonable to assume that any character that is beyond the designed level range of a planet that goes back to help a friend do quests should result in both characters being banned, right? While we are at it, lets ban people who are only level 10 that farmed a gathering profession up and is now collecting level 20+ mats. See how this line of logic quickly becomes retarded?
    If you have access to something, you shouldn't get banned for it. If they didn't want people doing it, they should inhibit or prohibit it. Also, I find it amusing that you are posting on an exploit forum saying that people deserve what they get for accessing something they weren't "designed" to have access to yet. Lol?
    I'm not telling people they shouldn't exploit, i'm telling people that they should be careful because this is a bannable offense. You're exploiting the economy by going specifically to an area designed too high for your level and using an afk script to constantly open loot. Do you not see how dangerous that is. If you don't understand the difference between safe and dangerous exploiting, that's fine... but don't complain when you get an email regarding this and bitching that bw are the idiots. It doesn't matter if there is a taxi there when you get off or that you can sneak passed the mobs, it's more than obvious that this is a dangerous exploit: be cautious about it, not stupid.

Winsane's Avatar Contributor (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡ɹǝɥɔʇɐM
    Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    12 (42%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They should just set a minimum level to open the chests, everyone would just accept it and there would be no silly reason to ban people..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123