0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who has a working xyz teleport hack?

Has anyone figured this XYZ teleport hack out? I can not find a supported hack to play with

Who has a working xyz teleport hack?
    Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please read the section rules of the sections you post in.

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo/...ion-rules.html (Memory Editing Section Rules)
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

3. Thanks TehVoyager (1 members gave Thanks to Parog for this useful post)
    armyruss79's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some of these forums have been dead 3-4 years. I just donated $15 to gain access to a dead forum group hoping i could find something useful in which i did not. So "reading" forum rules do not really apply when the forum itself is dead and unsupported. Then you want to move to another forum group that is just as dead as the one I was in. The one I was moved to has nothing to do with the support I seeking. Now if these forums were kicking ass and smoking and get 1500 posts a day then I could see the "read" the rule section. If these forums were productive I would not have needed to search because I would hve probably found what I was seeking

Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by armyruss79 View Post
    Some of these forums have been dead 3-4 years. I just donated $15 to gain access to a dead forum group hoping i could find something useful in which i did not. So "reading" forum rules do not really apply when the forum itself is dead and unsupported. Then you want to move to another forum group that is just as dead as the one I was in. The one I was moved to has nothing to do with the support I seeking. Now if these forums were kicking ass and smoking and get 1500 posts a day then I could see the "read" the rule section. If these forums were productive I would not have needed to search because I would hve probably found what I was seeking
    Some of these forums have been dead 3-4 years.
    Judging from your posts over the last YEAR, all 5 of them, I'd say you don't have a good understanding on how content works, so I laid it out for you here.

Some of these games have been dead for 3-4 years. There's a difference. If you donated to gain access to the Elite SWTOR sections, you have them. Elite is synonymous with few almost everywhere. So if you see a forum with 20 threads a day, chances are there might be one elite thread per day. It's not meant to be a dump of content. It's meant to be sections where content that should NOT be public (Dupes, game breaking exploits, etc) are released first, before they become public. Before people abuse them. Before they become a ban waiting to happen. The elite sections usually get he most traffic and content posted shortly after a game receives a patch. The bigger the patch or expansion, the more content is posted usually. You donating 15$ does not magically create game breaking exploits, especially when no one is playing said game to discover them.

This being said;

On no forum anywhere in the universe will donating make you exempt to rules. You speak about being productive, yet feel you're above the systems we put in place to keep the forums clean. You're a smart one, aren't you? If everyone that came here thought like you, this section of the forum would be filled with requests, and you still wouldn't be happy. You know why? Because you'd come here and complain about the fact that this forum is filled with people asking for stuff and the program you're looking for isn't there.

If these forums were productive I would not have needed to search
    Also, on no forum in the universe will donating magically pop up search results without typing anything in the search bar. On a forum with 1500 posts a day, you would still only see 1 page at a time. You would actually need to use the search function as it would be literally impossible for you to find what you're looking for otherwise.

If you have a suggestion on how to be more productive and not just being a spoiled brat (Oh yeah, I went there, sue me.), feel free to use this forum:
    Suggestions

and since you can't seem to figure out how a search bar works, or that 15$ should give you magical thought reading popup technology, make sure you read the section rules for that too. They look like this, just in case you don't know.

TL;DR: If you can't be bothered reading the rules. You have 2 options:
    1. Keep leeching and don't post.
    2. Post anyway and get infractions and eventually get permanently banned for not being able to follow the rules.

This is how we keep the site clean, it's always worked and it won't change.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Who has a working xyz teleport hack?-cbd253144f-png  
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

6. Thanks TehVoyager, Laykith (2 members gave Thanks to Parog for this useful post)