0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by LuckyLL View Post
    Please check out the new version
    First of all , awesome bot , still struggling on Drexel
    bot starts about a minute into the mission , but just goes suicide mode
    into the asteroids and fails sharpish

any advice on changing the timer values? (Forgive my nubness)
    and thanks for a great bot

[For Free] Luckys Spacebot
    unclesam77's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lucky. can u give a quick brief how those custom timing works?
    my ms is currently hovering around 230-250ms. what numbers can i put in?

x3niuss's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still not working here also, just the meteor crashing.

LuckyLL's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If the ship movement comes too early add 1000 if it comes too late substract 1000 from the standart numbers and do that until you have found what works for you.
    Last edited by LuckyLL; 03-08-2012 at 12:03 PM.

x3niuss's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Think ive found the timers, but now i get shot down ship also doesn't use Jam or shield booster or whatever?

D4rk5tyl3z's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    in version 3.2 Makem-Te seems really messed up not a single success. in 3.1 just flawless runs...the bot is great but this are things that really mess with my mood -.- you didn´t even change anything on Makem and it won´t work in the new release -.-

phelan77's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by D4rk5tyl3z View Post
    in version 3.2 Makem-Te seems really messed up not a single success. in 3.1 just flawless runs...the bot is great but this are things that really mess with my mood -.- you didn´t even change anything on Makem and it won´t work in the new release -.-
    Your mood is not important.

If you are having an issue bot as some of us are, that isn't how yuo express it especially as Lucky is giving it to us free.
    If you can't be grateful for it, then don't use it. It will not work the same on all machines, which is why he is tweaking it and considering he is seeing little/no compensation for this time, then chill out and express yourself a little better.

Details from you would go a long way to help if the bot is the issue, not just complaining and providing nothing specific.
    I too am having issues with mission and from what I have seen it looks like ti is tracking the wrong pixels.

evomac's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got Drexel to work on 3.1. No timing adjustments. The key is to not hit that missing until you are level 41. That way you can upgrade to everything grade 5 (aside from missile magazine). It still bangs an asteroid but will complete each time with about 20% health.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigboyinlove's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by LuckyLL View Post
    Please check out the new version
    Sweet!! Thanks for the quick fix. I'll be sure to give this a try when I get home.

Might I suggest a feature request?

1. Please allow the ability to choose what level you'd like the crew skill to use. i.e.
      • 10-16
      • 17-24
      • 25-32
      • 33-40
      • 41-48
      • 49-50
    2. Allow the ability to select multiple crew skill mission type. For example, being able to allow choosing both Supplies and Compounds or ALL available.
    3. Space Mission Counter that displays how many missions have been successfully completed.

Hopefully you get some time to implement these and thank you for this awesome contribution and your precious time developing it. Looking forward to updates.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by phelan77 View Post
    Your mood is not important.

If you are having an issue bot as some of us are, that isn't how yuo express it especially as Lucky is giving it to us free.
    If you can't be grateful for it, then don't use it. It will not work the same on all machines, which is why he is tweaking it and considering he is seeing little/no compensation for this time, then chill out and express yourself a little better.

Details from you would go a long way to help if the bot is the issue, not just complaining and providing nothing specific.
    I too am having issues with mission and from what I have seen it looks like ti is tracking the wrong pixels.
    i suggest that you read my post again i said that it worked with a earlier release and now it don´t...and i also said that lucky did a great job on this bot...my only problem is that every time a problem that i had is solved another thing that worked fine breaks. so shut ya trap and troll in another forum...punk.

phelan77's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to see other features as well, but frankly people let Lucky work at his pace and do what he wants with the Bot, unless he ask us our thoughts. There are still bugs that many of us are seeing and performance issues, let him iron those out first.

phelan77's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i suggest that you read my post again i said that it worked with a earlier release and now it don´t...and i also said that lucky did a great job on this bot...my only problem is that every time a problem that i had is solved another thing that worked fine breaks. so shut ya trap and troll in another forum...punk.
    Um apparently you don't know what a troll is, considering your ego is blinding you. Choose your words better next time. Considering how condescending you are, you call me the troll. The irony is amusing. thanks for the laugh.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by phelan77 View Post
    I would like to see other features as well, but frankly people let Lucky work at his pace and do what he wants with the Bot, unless he ask us our thoughts. There are still bugs that many of us are seeing and performance issues, let him iron those out first.
    couldn´t you write exactly this in your first reply? and i know that a bot is a piece of work and i let lucky work in his pace but he can´t iron things out when we don´t post them here. and my first post was only to mention that a perfectly working mission is broken in the new release...

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i´m perfectly fine with my ego but thx for your concern...and i consider to ignore your statement about my behaviour... cause the fact that you don´t even know me denials every right to judge about me.

phelan77's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i´m perfectly fine with my ego but thx for your concern...and i consider to ignore your statement about my behaviour... cause the fact that you don´t even know me denials every right to judge about me.
    Your choice of words says quite a bit about you. It isn't so much what you say but how you word it.

Page 7 of 120 FirstFirst ... 3456789101157107 ... LastLast