0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Beta] Space Harvester Crew Skill Gathering + Lightside/Darkside Farming

VERSIONS

**NEW RELEASE - V.10x**
    -Re-worked "bank it" feature to allow you to select which cargo bay you want to deposit into. Selecting "evenly" will distribute randomly between Bay 1, 2, and 3.
    -Made it easier for the bot to find images "accept" and "cancel"
    -Added "cancel" to the check function so you shouldn't afk out by accident.
    -Sped up bot clicking and movement a little.

**Still working on the lockbox function but currently it is not reliable**

SETUP INSTRUCTIONS

Watch this video: Space Harvester Bot Setup - YouTube

**CONFIRMED - This will work for the German/x64 clients**
    **To get it to work for German/French you must re-save the two images, watch my troubleshooting video to see how to do it.
    **When you start bot, right-click and run as administrator.
    **Also, forgot to mention that you must be running the game in window mode.
    **You need to have your crewskill window set to the default "n" key for it to work.

FEATURES

1. Sends up to 5 companions out.
    2. Lightside/Darkside farming capability w/ diplomacy
    3. "Bank It" option that puts items into your bank
    4. Supports all mission lvls for farming
    5. "Only" feature which will farm one particular mission lvl set.
    6. Anti-afk feature built in
    7. Ability to play the game inbetween click sequences
    8. Ability to change settings while bot is running

***Please watch this video for a full list of features/explanation***: Space Harvester Bot Features - YouTube

TROUBLESHOOTING

1. Watch this video: Space Harvester Bot Troubleshooting - YouTube

KNOWN ISSUES/CONS:
    1. Will not work for windows classic theme yet
    2. Only supports one resolution atm, but possibly more to come.

HOW IT WORKS:

If you watched the features video to the end you will see how to start it. It is easy. Once it is done the click sequence the bot will sit idle until the "accept" image appears once a companion comes back from a mission. The bot will then initiate the click sequence over again to send the companions back out. Feel free to play or change the settings after its done each click sequence .

VIRUS SCAN:

https://www.virustotal.com/file/505c...is/1330399397/
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by arggosk8ter; 03-02-2012 at 06:16 PM.

[Beta] Space Harvester Crew Skill Gathering + Lightside/Darkside Farming
    gamingjunkie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice job with the harvesting bot, I will test it out and give you any feedback once I get home and can log into SWTOR. Gave you +rep though.

EDIT: Just a quick question though, what resolutions will this work for? I saw in the video you had 1366 x 768.
    Last edited by gamingjunkie; 02-28-2012 at 12:30 AM.

arggosk8ter's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by gamingjunkie View Post
    Nice job with the harvesting bot, I will text it out and give you any feedback once I get home and can log into SWTOR. Gave you +rep though.

EDIT: Just a quick question though, what resolutions will this work for? I saw in the video you had 1366 x 768.
    Hey thanks. The only resolution this works for atm is 800x600. I know its small. The reason... its compatible with almost all monitors. Also if you are familiar with the UNTZ space bot, its the same resolution as that. Reason being, this could be incorporated with that bot if you know AUTOIT or with thephilz's permission I'd gladly release a bot that does both. But I know he is working on a similar feature...

I set the bot up to add other resolutions pretty easily, so I plan to. I just want people to test it and work out the problems first. So feedback appreciated!!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So far from what I have seen, this is probably the best crew skill bot out there. I have tried many if not all, and the vast majority fall short of being perfect. I have a high tendency for my missions to fail and most of the other bots would get stuck when this happens. I am so glad that this bot even accepts failed missions. A very VERY nice job. I can't thank you enough for the time and effort you put into this bot and how well it works.
    Last edited by gamingjunkie; 02-28-2012 at 01:46 AM.

Temugen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will have a play with it after maint tonight cheers for sharing...

Meteox's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For me it features a bug that it clicks inbetween the crew skills buttons (the red marked zone in my screenshot)

I have to say that i'm using a 64x bit Windows and the german client

[Beta] Space Harvester Crew Skill Gathering + Lightside/Darkside Farming-unbenannt1-jpg

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most likely it has something to do with the German Client. I use x64 bit Windows 7 Home Premium and have no problems whatsoever. Have you tried using an English Client and seeing if it works that way?

leetdemon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    would like to say thank you for making this first of all, second. It does work but it misses clicks alot and when I have slot 2 selected its clicking slot 3 etc. if you check both light and dark side it wont do any missions at all for me. I am running at 800x600 English version Win7 64bit

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by leetdemon View Post
    would like to say thank you for making this first of all, second. It does work but it misses clicks alot and when I have slot 2 selected its clicking slot 3 etc. if you check both light and dark side it wont do any missions at all for me. I am running at 800x600 English version Win7 64bit
    Are you using classic or aero theme? I run it at 800 x 600 as well and have had zero problems. The only time I have noticed that any clicks are off was when I was banking. After the 4th or 5th item it would click in between slots but then it would correct itself again. Try running only one feature of the bot at a time and see if these problems persist. Also in the video he stated that if you use the "only" feature then the "banking" and "lightside/darkside" features wouldn't work. I'm not sure if thats how yours is set up or not, but it's worth a try.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by gamingjunkie View Post
    Most likely it has something to do with the German Client. I use x64 bit Windows 7 Home Premium and have no problems whatsoever. Have you tried using an English Client and seeing if it works that way?
    Yea I knew the German Client and x64 was probably going to give some problems. I plan to look into how to fix it. Probably for x64 at least and then possibly for German.

Yea this is prob due to x64. Although someone else did say its been working for them on x64. Make sure you watch the setup video. You have to have the quickslot bars enabled/disabled properly. This would case a misclick otherwise. And for light/dark to work the clicks for all the slots would have to be spot on because its looking in a narrow rectangular region for the lightside/darkside symbol.

The only time I have noticed that any clicks are off was when I was banking.
    Yea this is actually on purpose. I did the "bank it" feature real quick and it ends up doing 11 clicks or so even though there are 10 slots. It looks like its misclicking but it still gets them all so I just left it lol. I think you can see it in my video too.
    Last edited by arggosk8ter; 02-28-2012 at 11:30 AM.

Wurmi86's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i`ll try it later with my toon and report.
    Lang: German

greetz

leetdemon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by arggosk8ter View Post
    Yea I knew the German Client and x64 was probably going to give some problems. I plan to look into how to fix it. Probably for x64 at least and then possibly for German.

Yea this is prob due to x64. Although someone else did say its been working for them on x64. Make sure you watch the setup video. You have to have the quickslot bars enabled/disabled properly. This would case a misclick otherwise. And for light/dark to work the clicks for all the slots would have to be spot on because its looking in a narrow rectangular region for the lightside/darkside symbol.

Yea this is actually on purpose. I did the "bank it" feature real quick and it ends up doing 11 clicks or so even though there are 10 slots. It looks like its misclicking but it still gets them all so I just left it lol. I think you can see it in my video too.
    will watch again to make sure I did it correctly , thanks for your efforts and quick reply

Wurmi86's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if i run the bot he turns the cam in the air and click left of the Crew skills, what can i do ?

Wurmi86's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i am an idiot^^ i try to start the bot and my comp was on a mission so the left bar was not there because its my comp bar....now i will watch it *gg*

Edit: Here is the accept button for the german client the cancel button i will add later.
    [Beta] Space Harvester Crew Skill Gathering + Lightside/Darkside Farming-accept-bmp
    Last edited by Wurmi86; 02-28-2012 at 02:36 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Wurmi86 View Post
    i am an idiot^^ the swtor screen was not selected *gg* i will watch thr bot now.

maybe you can can code it that the bot brings the swtor window in front before it click ?
    I actually do have it coded so that the bot brings the swtor window to the front. But its looking for a window named: "Star Wars: The Old Republic". If you are using a German client its not going to find the window. What is the window name for the German client??

Also please let me know if you get the German client to work b/c that be awesome!!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast