Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I purchased this subscription. The bot functions, however it is slow, and difficult to setup. The fight sequence should be simplified. Should be the option to buff out of combat and set the intervals, this currently can only be done at the end of a fight and you can select out of combat, however if there is a pack I often see it wasting a gcd on an unnecesarry buff. Also there is a delay in attacking, and if the settings are not exactly right the bot won't work at all. Overall it is very likely the best bot out there for swtor but some basic features are missing. I say use this untill you get to start space missions. It is worth the 20.00 for sure. But it is clunky and hard to use, but it does work. And setting the paths is actually really easy.

[Beta] MMOViperBot for SWTOR v1.4.5.7
    trendkilla254's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by trendkilla254 View Post
    I purchased this subscription. The bot functions, however it is slow, and difficult to setup. The fight sequence should be simplified. Should be the option to buff out of combat and set the intervals, this currently can only be done at the end of a fight and you can select out of combat, however if there is a pack I often see it wasting a gcd on an unnecesarry buff. Also there is a delay in attacking, and if the settings are not exactly right the bot won't work at all. Overall it is very likely the best bot out there for swtor but some basic features are missing. I say use this untill you get to start space missions. It is worth the 20.00 for sure. But it is clunky and hard to use, but it does work. And setting the paths is actually really easy.
    Let me add that their customer service forum is quite helpful. Just don't expect to install it and be going in 5 minutes.

JoeBrewski101's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ditto. Works, but a bit clunky. No navigation (i.e. no meshing) so if you define a path and there are mobs out there just beyond your path, just be sure the char won't get hung up trying to get to the mob. The stuck handler isn't actually all-that-bad either - there will be a 3-or-so second delay when stuck, but it does seem to generally recover. No gathering, apparently in the works (interface is there, but it won't do anything at the moment re: nodes). Mob targeting - you have to set an 'Unknown' to the mob list - alot of mobs in the area come up as Unknowns. Radar is pretty good short of Unknowns (and nodes which as noted are to be supported in the future at some point). Looting - gets about 80% or so of loot from mobs (on some, it checks a little too early, and doesn't find it in time to know it's there after death). Setup - you define priorities, keys, 'combo links', and delays - there are additional and other delays that seem to work their way in slowing things down quite a bit especially on combat init. Questing: No support at the moment. Summary: It you're looking for a bot that will grind 4-5 levels below your current, it will work pretty well - just takes awhile to grind your way thru, and you'll need to get your rotation set up just-right due to additional delays during combat.

Edit after a recent update and reply by Viper/Dev - He did reply quickly to my post on issues I noted:

1. Combos are to be avoided as steps within combos they can conflict (i.e. first step has one set of requirements/timing, next step has another, etc, etc
    (I DO need to retest combos, but in all honesty I've been running space missions lately)
    2. Issue targeting companion for heals/shielding etc fixed
    3. Gathering not yet functional, still in the works.
    4. 'Unknown' issue I noted corrected by showing Enemy Nameplates.
    5. Combat Step (Spell) - Delay on it - corresponds to the cooldown on the spell - and is CRITICAL.
    6. Seems to be a bug with targeting and not having LOS (buck-wild targeting on it w/o LOS) - but you can avoid it if you set up a 'smooth path'.
    7. Loot targeting works fairly well - might be better though and alot faster if the search 'spiraled from center' once the mob is reached.
    8. Combat works alot better once the delays are fine-tuned - but still some lag on init- makes grinding current level stuff for me not worth it.

Again he did respond quickly - and it does seem to work fairly well - just be prepared for the setup time as noted previously - and I wouldn't (currently) recommend grinding current-level stuff unless yer a beast.

Joe
    Last edited by JoeBrewski101; 04-18-2012 at 02:12 AM.

trendkilla254's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^ what he said... I really only used this after I got off the starting area to get high enuf to finish off getting my ship, once I got the ship I used that instead with a different bot.

Posted from mobile device.

viperbot's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/54
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the feedback guys. I'll work on tweaking the bot for fighting and am trying to get pre-defined profiles working. I also have some nav-mesh code that is in place but needs alot of tweaking also.

Hoepfully I can get some tweaks in and open up another round of testing for yall.

Thanks G/R
    2/54
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lots of updates have gone into the bot here are just a few:

- Added: Target Option to Permanently Ignore a mob/node by Name. Double click name in patrol/target, and use checkbox bIgnore.
    - Added: Task: Navigation - Enable Aggro Checks, Disable Aggro Checks. Use this to set waypoints and have bot ignore mobs while traveling.
    - Added: Task: Navigation - Enable Patrol Target Checks, Disable Patrol Target Checks. Use this disable finding new targets to fight/loot while traveling.
    - Bugfix: Bot will now properly stop to rez companion (but in new rest code)
    - Bugfix: Rez/Loot buttons not clicking correct spot.
    - Tweak: Fixed issues with mouse clicking on the wrong spots on the screen.
    - Bugfix: Fixed a bug where it would not properly check distances to mobs, so it would loot nodes first

I hope you enjoy this update. Let me know if anything is still broke, but everything appears to be working again.

LoomaR's Avatar Active Member C.E.O of UWC - Network CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    9/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you send me an invite for your bot ?

Thanks G/R
    2/54
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just visit my website. mmoviper

beatnikmeister's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    does it have a question profile or more of grinding bot type?

mightychieftain's Avatar Site Donator

Thanks G/R
    5/4
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I recently picked this game back up and am looking to get started with botting. I'm either going to go with viperbot or buddywing. One of my biggest priorities in choosing is the ability to keep the companions going with crafting as well as ease of use/reliability. Anything you can tell me to persuade me to go with viperbot over buddywing? Right now I'm leaning buddywing just because they do the 3 day trial, so I'd be able to test configuration/ease of use before committing.

eaglerip's Avatar Site Donator

Thanks G/R
    10/5
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    looks interesting, as a pvp player and flyer, those 2 I am interested in testing..

jackfrost's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mightychieftain View Post
    Anything you can tell me to persuade me to go with viperbot over buddywing?.
    Not the MMOViper dude, but I can tell you that Buddywing is currently semi-broken (for about a month now). Apparently 3.1 is really throwing them for a loop.

Questing is completely broken. Don't expect to set up daily profiles that work, or leveling by questing etc (to be fair, I don't know that mmoviper can quest either). Can only do grinding profiles.

The bot crashes. A lot. Depending on class (and who knows what else... planet/area/profile/whatthe****ever) you can get it to run for a couple of hours, but it will crash soon.

I've been looking at trying out mmoviper (or any other bot) while they're fixing buddywing, because when it's working its amazing... but it's really hard to find out information on mmoviper's swtor bot without signing up, and I don't want to sign up before I find out info, you know?

If buddywing was working I'd pick it over mmoviper any day of the week (based on what little info I can find out about mmoviper). That said, since buddywing isn't currently working, if you want something that works for long periods of time... don't pick buddywing.

mightychieftain's Avatar Site Donator

Thanks G/R
    5/4
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like we're experiencing similar dilemmas. Hoping MMOViper can offer some sort of trial, but if not, might just have to level the old fashioned way when 12x exp comes back next month. Thanks for the input

Thanks G/R
    2/54
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Viper does not have any built in questing features. You can tell it where and how to hunt, and you can add a set of tasks to complete (press this key, go here, etc).

teemckinley31's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey ViperBot I sent you a email on to the email that is associated with your PayPal. I had a issue paying and was gonna send you a payment. Just letting you know just incase you don't check that email. Thanks

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast