0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Macrogoblin space mission botting

Anyone using this? If so does it work well? Cant really find any information on it without purchasing. thanks

Macrogoblin space mission botting
    sp0rff's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been using it for like a week now. I went from L23 to L38. It took me maybe 6 days to figure out how to correctly use it. You can use user-submitted missions but I didn't want to do that because I would have to change my resolution, disable Aero, lower my graphics, etc. Once I figured out how to do it, it now takes me about 30 mins to record a mission and set it up properly for replays. I can then use that for 2-3 days before I take a new recording for a new mission.

I say it's worth it because the $30 sub price is good for one year so it's like $2.50/month.

EDIT: This one has missions and crafting combined - https://i.imgur.com/GE0pa.png
    Last edited by sp0rff; 01-13-2012 at 10:25 PM.

Boxiom's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sp0rff, could you please provide a bit more information about this?

Like, I only thought you got good exp if you have a quest for the space mission, so how much exp can this actually give you? Can you only use it at times where you have a quest available for it?

Cheers.

floodman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been waiting for a good space bot, this one is it - at least for Republic - not sure if it supports Empire.

Macro Goblin has lots of diff space missions bots - most of them don't support smaller resolutions. This one is very easy to make your own. Finally got one working tonight.

To answer your question - it depends on the space mission. Below is a link to the different missions and their rewards:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...oalkyYmc#gid=0

I'm getting approx 4-6k in exp and 2k in credits every 5 1/2 minutes. So roughly - 60k exp an hour and 20k an hour in credits. Not too shabby for doing nothing, and seems pretty safe.

The bot Sporff listed is the one I started using today.

I believe Macro Gob is 30 bucks a year membership to all their bots and/or scripts their members make.

Was worth it to me, might not be to others. Hope this helps.

socaboy's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    do you have to create your own routes or are there all premade ones ready to use?

Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For those of you wondering if it's worth it. HECK YES!

I've been in touch with Jack ( The founder and 24/7 ) support since AION came out and they were the only bot that didn't get banwaved due to how it functions.

It's a botting platform, not a completely ready to go bot. However, lots of people share their profile privately on hidden sections.

Used it for Aion, Warhammer, Rift, and now a 2nd character for SWTOR. Think of being able to program without having the knowledge needed.
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

socaboy's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just got this and it works, cant say it worked properly, but it works ok

sp0rff's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Boxiom View Post
    Sp0rff, could you please provide a bit more information about this?

Like, I only thought you got good exp if you have a quest for the space mission, so how much exp can this actually give you? Can you only use it at times where you have a quest available for it?

Cheers.
    You have to do missions that are appropriate for your level - Space combat - Star Wars: The Old Republic Wiki - Wiki SWTOR

I was doing Skaross at L39 (dinged a new level yesterday before I got banned for the credit dupe ) and it was giving me:

* 4400 XP
    * 2200 credits
    * 3 fleet commendations

...every 5 minutes! But I can only do this for another level because at L40, this mission will start giving me only 5 XP. I have to move on to the new space missions for L40 and up (see link above). Those will start giving me more than the 4400 XP and 2200 credits that I was getting for the L34 - L40 missions.

You don't have to have the quest for it. You just keep running those same missions for your level and you get the same credits, xp, etc. everytime.

thebluefish's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Definitely one of the better purchases I've made. I used Macrogoblin probably 2 years back and didn't like it too much. However even just the space combat is 100% worth the money spent.

It took me about 2-3 hours to learn the system enough to record my own path and adjust the timings to work with the bots on their forums, and over the past 6 hours while I was sleeping, I took my newest character from 16-20 and made ~37k credits in the process. Makes questing 10x easier as well being higher level.

Aelus's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    May have to give this a go.. it seems highly less detectable than PVP botting (which is very detected). The problem seems though during sleep if I ding 40 and I still have it set on lower level missions... then what?

sp0rff's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Aelus View Post
    May have to give this a go.. it seems highly less detectable than PVP botting (which is very detected). The problem seems though during sleep if I ding 40 and I still have it set on lower level missions... then what?
    It's definitely safer since no other player can see/report you. If you ding 40 while you're sleeping then you're going to get 5XP in the lower missions. Just download a new mission or record your own in the morning when you wake up.

If you buy the bot, I think it has a 7-day trial period so you can ask for refund if you can't get it to work.

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sp0rff View Post
    It's definitely safer since no other player can see/report you. If you ding 40 while you're sleeping then you're going to get 5XP in the lower missions. Just download a new mission or record your own in the morning when you wake up.

If you buy the bot, I think it has a 7-day trial period so you can ask for refund if you can't get it to work.
    Yeah not bad... I'd still rather see a video on someone doing it on SWTOR or something more assuring than a guarantee from a company I know nothing about.

sp0rff's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Aelus View Post
    Yeah not bad... I'd still rather see a video on someone doing it on SWTOR or something more assuring than a guarantee from a company I know nothing about.
    There was a vid or two here but it got removed - http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/star...t-macro-2.html - because somebody else spammed their bot on that thread.

See if you can get a mod to PM you the YouTube links. The thread still exists but it was moved to mod-only sub-forum. Btw, you have a join date of 2007 here and this is the first time you've heard of that site?

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sp0rff View Post
    There was a vid or two here but it got removed - http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/star...t-macro-2.html - because somebody else spammed their bot on that thread.

See if you can get a mod to PM you the YouTube links. The thread still exists but it was moved to mod-only sub-forum. Btw, you have a join date of 2007 here and this is the first time you've heard of that site?
    Yes but my only intentions of the past (if you check and see) was into World of Warcraft emulation. I didn't bother with really any other aspects of this site. And with emulation, there was no need to be involved with botting as most servers were higher rates if not instant.

Cerander's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would personally love a video on how to setup the bot for SWTOR. Having a hard time. I can record a routing....and thats the extent of my knowledge with the bot.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast