2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

UntzGhoul - Rakghoul DNA

UntzGhoul v1.0 (probably final)

reminder : there is no pause button, 'x' is close
    YOU CAN LEAVE THIS ON A SECOND MONITOR (or side of screen) and it will work perfectly fine, AS LONG AS YOU CAN SEE THE 'respawn' BUTTON. it will ONLY activate once you die, then go into 'sleep' mode, using direct input so you can do whatever you want on your computer, AS LONG AS YOU CAN SEE THE BUTTON

so, as thanks for being such great supporters of UntzBot, i present to you, UntzGhoul

this is basically a bot for the rakghoul event that is currently on

- will spam F1 (target self/companion), then press 4 (whatever is there will be used - for me it is my class buff) [ aka anti-dc ]
    - will wait for you to die
    - will respawn in medicenter
    - will follow a 'routine' that should lead you back to you back to the group of afkers
    - YOU MUST EDIT THE ROUTINE YOURSELF - IT VARIES PER SERVER, I CANNOT HELP YOU

eg, on my server i have to move FORWARD FOR 2200 MILLISECONDS (some servers sit on spawn point, so just leave it empty, or maybe [w,100])
    my routine is thus:
    w,1000
    w,1200

etc.

have fun guys.

ALSO - MAJOR NOTE:
    if it CANNOT detect your medicenter image (dead1.bmp) due to client/window differences (like classic mode), then you will need to simply replace dead1.bmp with your own image of the same area (the text that shows MEDICENTER, because it will click on what it finds)
    the default image is the one used on my untzbot recording computer, so if AERO setting worked for you, then this should work for you by default.
    to make the image, simply die using the rakghoul plague (the death screens from rakghoul and suicide are slightly different, to be 100% sure you should die to rakghoul), then screenshot, replace, save, and you are done.

disclaimer : since you spam abilities, i am not responsible if people suss you out for a bot. this is not like space botting where you are invisible, you are actually VERY visible here. it is up to you.

youtube video:

UntzGhoul - YouTube

just for the sake of it, this will be open source, but i will also compile into .exe as well, just so you can change whatever you feel like because i dont really care. change the sleep times, change the '4' into something else, whatever. however you need autoit installed to compile it again.

ENJOY YOUR CRYSTALS

PS. it sends the anti-afk skill via direct input, so you do not need the window active to keep anti-afk on
    however, it uses imagesearch to detect when you die, so you need to have the window visible somewhere
    personally, i watch movies/play games on the right side of my screen, while having this on
    occasionally i will lose control of my mouse, it does its routine, then i continue whatever i was doing

this was a rush job because im sleepy, so yeah. post up your 'fixed versions' if you feel like it.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by thephilz; 04-18-2012 at 08:23 PM.

UntzGhoul - Rakghoul DNA
    cgbcody's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WOW thank you so much!

trendkilla254's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I already made this and I have two versions. to move to the pack and to stand in the same spot.
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/star...ml#post2236783

PublicEnemy219's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does this work with republic?

MiSFiTiSM's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry got a noob question,... Where are you at? Where do I go to use this?

Thanks in advance and sorry... still learning the game :P

thephilz's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by trendkilla254 View Post
    I already made this and I have two versions. to move to the pack and to stand in the same spot.
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/star...ml#post2236783
    yeah .. well, i wanted to watch movies while it was on, which you cant really do with yours (without some modification)

plus, it sends clicks via controlsend, which does not need SWTOR to be the active window, and i just keep it on my second monitor so i cant even see it and i can keep playing games/browsing/whatever while its on, then only when i die, it activates itself (using imagesearch), which i find nifty

plus, i was bored

Originally Posted by PublicEnemy219 View Post
    Does this work with republic?
    yes

//////////////////////

in 6 hours, i got around 75 (15 deaths, so around 2.5 deaths (or 12.5 per hour)) dna samples
    you need 83 samples to get the crystals, so thats around
    6.64 hours (6 hours 40 mins) per crystal

for reference, i use the legacy5 dark/light side skills per 5 minutes (the afk timer is LONGER than 5 minutes so its fine) to be less suspicious
    Last edited by thephilz; 04-18-2012 at 08:25 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by thephilz View Post
    yeah .. well, i wanted to watch movies while it was on, which you cant really do with yours (without some modification)

plus, it sends clicks via controlsend, which does not need SWTOR to be the active window, and i just keep it on my second monitor so i cant even see it and i can keep playing games/browsing/whatever while its on, then only when i die, it activates itself (using imagesearch), which i find nifty

plus, i was bored

yes

//////////////////////

in 6 hours, i got around 75 (15 deaths, so around 2.5 deaths (or 12.5 per hour)) dna samples
    you need 83 samples to get the crystals, so thats around
    6.64 hours (6 hours 40 mins) per crystal

for reference, i use the legacy5 dark/light side skills per 5 minutes (the afk timer is LONGER than 5 minutes so its fine) to be less suspicious
    "oh" seems appropriate...

but mine works for me, however yes imagesearch is better, I am still learning that. And I just figured out how to properly send key presses for holding down keys so I fixed that part. I'm trying anyway...
    Last edited by trendkilla254; 04-18-2012 at 10:48 PM.

thephilz's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by trendkilla254 View Post
    "oh" seems appropriate...

but mine works for me, however yes imagesearch is better, I am still learning that. And I just figured out how to properly send key presses for holding down keys so I fixed that part. I'm trying anyway...
    well you can have a look at my little code (its open source) if you want, it has examples on imagesearch/direct keyboard input, which is pretty handy

however swtor does not like direct MOUSE input so thats a different issue altogether

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by thephilz View Post
    well you can have a look at my little code (its open source) if you want, it has examples on imagesearch/direct keyboard input, which is pretty handy

however swtor does not like direct MOUSE input so thats a different issue altogether
    Thanks, I'm going to continue to use mine for now as I want to improve my skills. I'll very likely look over your code once I get more time.

PublicEnemy219's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For whatever reason my dumbass server sits at the pvp terminals, is there a way I can mod it to run over there?

Is there a way to get it to jump off the fleet instead?
    Last edited by PublicEnemy219; 04-19-2012 at 02:22 PM.

CooliceT's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by PublicEnemy219 View Post
    For whatever reason my dumbass server sits at the pvp terminals, is there a way I can mod it to run over there?

Is there a way to get it to jump off the fleet instead?
    just got to set the rout to your own custom... (what I'm doing too as my server they all gather at pvp vendor)
    just have to set a route to run down to there and jump off.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by CooliceT View Post
    just got to set the rout to your own custom... (what I'm doing too as my server they all gather at pvp vendor)
    just have to set a route to run down to there and jump off.
    I am finding that they have fixed the jumping off on my server. It just respawns you without an actual death.

MiSFiTiSM's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome!

Started last night and left it over night.. woke up dead and bot not finding it ( so was probably dead all night haha ) created my own dead1 and works like a charm.. been running for about 6 hrs now... Thanks again