Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have used Macrogoblin for a long time.

A lot of his bots read and react to the games memory.

The Spacemission bots are not using any memory reading, it is just recording everything you do to run a mission then it will play it back over and over again.

A couple things if you have having problems, Always over shoot when recording when you kill something keep shooting like it is there.

Near the first of your recording pick something to shoot at a couple times, asteroid or whatever that is moving sideways to you, that way when it runs you can see if you are too early or too late.

I start all my recordings where it says start mission that way if I'm out of sync you do not have to wait very long to notice.

There is a long pause in your recorded bot while the level is loading, once you have a good saved mission, then you just edit the pause time for that step, you go to Edit, double click step, hit right tab, delay time.

I have used macro goblin before but it will take me flying the mission 2 or 3 times, then editing the pause probably 3 or so times and I have a good path that will just keep running all night.

I'm using Flybot and no you can not run it in the background.

Macrogoblin space mission botting
    sp0rff's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Binafus View Post
    I'm using Flybot and no you can not run it in the background.
    You can with VMWare and a good PC. I think this works too although I haven't tried it yet - Introduction to Inner Space

Wurmi86's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thx will try it with VMware. If it works it will be nice.

Anarki's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I noticed this have a bunch of scrips on forums. So before I go and spend $30, can someone tell me if those profiles are just "download and play without having to customize much" like Honorbuddy WoW profiles?

sp0rff's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Anarki View Post
    I noticed this have a bunch of scrips on forums. So before I go and spend $30, can someone tell me if those profiles are just "download and play without having to customize much" like Honorbuddy WoW profiles?
    No, it's not DL and play. You have to follow the setup instructions (like resizing the game resolution) AND adjust the delay. All of these can be found on the bots first page (whichever one you choose). There's a 5-day refund policy so you can just get your money back if you can't get it to work - MacroGoblin - Satisfaction Guarantee

thakk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is anyone still using this currently? I'm thinking of using it to level up my alts, since I want to see the story line with my main.

Is there a catch like being able to complete the space missions? I'm having a hard time with a couple of space missions and was looking for something to help me out.

sp0rff's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by thakk View Post
    Is anyone still using this currently?
    Yup, just look at how many ppl use MG for easy leveling to L50 - http://forum.macrogoblin.com/index.php?board=158.0

aprisma's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sp0rff View Post
    You have to do missions that are appropriate for your level - Space combat - Star Wars: The Old Republic Wiki - Wiki SWTOR

I was doing Skaross at L39 (dinged a new level yesterday before I got banned for the credit dupe ) and it was giving me:

* 4400 XP
    * 2200 credits
    * 3 fleet commendations

...every 5 minutes! But I can only do this for another level because at L40, this mission will start giving me only 5 XP. I have to move on to the new space missions for L40 and up (see link above). Those will start giving me more than the 4400 XP and 2200 credits that I was getting for the L34 - L40 missions.

You don't have to have the quest for it. You just keep running those same missions for your level and you get the same credits, xp, etc. everytime.
    Hello,

what I dont understand is your 4400 XP ervery 5 Minutes. When you do the quests three times you dont get XP anymore. I did it manually because when I do it with the user made macro goblin scripts my ship get destroyed in the higher missions.

cheers,

nicholsmln's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by aprisma View Post
    Hello,

what I dont understand is your 4400 XP ervery 5 Minutes. When you do the quests three times you dont get XP anymore. I did it manually because when I do it with the user made macro goblin scripts my ship get destroyed in the higher missions.

cheers,
    You don't have to do the quests. Just run the appropriate level space mission and you get XP and credits. It only tappers to 5 xp when you are to high of a level for that mission. I'm working on my 3rd character that I have used space missions to get to level 50. The only levels you can't use the space missions for is before you get your ship and 27-28.

So yes, this works and if you record and set your delay correctly you can get to level 50 and at level 50 you can run the same mission over and over for about 500k a night.

You are wrong and your ship crashes because you aren't recording correctly, didn't read the posts at the MG website or your delay is wrong. You should probably double check your info before berating him for a valid botting method.

Euthanor's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I find myself always getting booted to character screen due to inactivity while running space missions. Any fix :\?

sp0rff's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Euthanor View Post
    I find myself always getting booted to character screen due to inactivity while running space missions. Any fix :\?
    Super easy---press spacebar to make your toon jump then add it to the routine somewhere (either beginning or after the mission has ended).

sp0rff's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by aprisma View Post
    Hello,

cheers,
    That's because you're doing missions not appropriate for your level. Space combat - Star Wars: The Old Republic Wiki - Wiki SWTOR

At like L48 when I was still leveling, I was getting over 5k and over 4k credits doing Aeten every 5 mins! XP and credits go up the higher mission level you do.

fettz's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m really interested in getting MG for my alts and for easy credits but I have zero exp with botting is MG very difficult to setup and get started?

Binafus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by fettz View Post
    I’m really interested in getting MG for my alts and for easy credits but I have zero exp with botting is MG very difficult to setup and get started?
    There is a learning curve to it.

The people seem helpful and care if you get the program working well.

Just follow the instructions and you should not have too hard of a time at it.

I just recorded my own which is not that hard to do, you pretty much stick on one mission for 6 or 7 levels at a time.

They seem to have several people working on paths and making it as easy as it can be for a new user.

sp0rff's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Binafus View Post
    I just recorded my own which is not that hard to do, you pretty much stick on one mission for 6 or 7 levels at a time.
    This is the best way to do it.

If you rely on other ppl's recording, chances are you are going to run into some trouble because his PC/latency/settings/keybindgins/etc. is different than yours. One mission takes about 5 mins to record and you'll use that same recording for the next 6 or 7 levels.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast