Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are the Swtor elite exploits still up to date?

Is it worth donating for the swtor elite exploits? are there any new ones or still working ones that makes credit farming worth my time? i would love to donate but i dont want to find a dead elite exploit forum.... btw i am only interrestet in swtor

Are the Swtor elite exploits still up to date?
    Miksu's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    216/25
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You donate to support the site, not the elite exploits section. Elite sections are merely a bonus.

3. Thanks -Ryuk-, D3Boost, Augury13 (3 members gave Thanks to Miksu for this useful post)
    -Ryuk-'s Avatar Elite User CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    38/51
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Miksu View Post
    You donate to support the site, not the elite exploits section. Elite sections are merely a bonus.
    ^This. Elite exploits are normally worked for by gaining Site Reputation; if you have nothing to share you have the option to donate and receive these as a bonus.

If we told you what existed, you wouldn't need to donate or gain reputation.
    At least then if your were a SWTOR Developer looking to fix things you would have contributed to this community in one way or another.
    |Leacher:11/2009|Donor:02/2010|Established Member:09/2010|Contributor:09/2010|Elite:08/2013|

5. Thanks D3Boost, Miksu (2 members gave Thanks to -Ryuk- for this useful post)
    D3Boost's Avatar 🔥 www.D3Boost.com 🔥 PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    210/462
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Yeah...maybe it's time to change what donators can access...it's sad to see people donating only to have access to "exploits", it destroys the whole purpose of a "donation".
    ✅ CONTACT DETAILS ✅

✅ DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 ✅ SKYPE: d3pleveling

7. Thanks -Ryuk-, jimmys96, Miksu (3 members gave Thanks to D3Boost for this useful post)
    bozolino's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so the answer is "no"

9. Thanks flux0 (1 members gave Thanks to bozolino for this useful post)
    KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    349/295
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by desaster02 View Post
    Is it worth donating for the swtor elite exploits? are there any new ones or still working ones that makes credit farming worth my time? i would love to donate but i dont want to find a dead elite exploit forum.... btw i am only interrestet in swtor
    no, not for swtor elite exploits, the game didnt take off like we had hoped and therefore the elite section is not really sparkling either.. The god honest truth, We hope you consider donating anyways to support the site

11. Thanks Augury13, Miksu, Relican (3 members gave Thanks to KuRIoS for this useful post)
    Relican's Avatar Elite User Creepy in a good way CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    49/57
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KuRIoS View Post
    no, not for swtor elite exploits, the game didnt take off like we had hoped and therefore the elite section is not really sparkling either.. The god honest truth, We hope you consider donating anyways to support the site
    I'm going off topic here, but it's really cool, and noble to see you giving a point-blank "no" answer to this. As others said, you're donating because you want to support the site, not because you want to shave off some grinding time in a game that didn't take off.
    4 8 15 16 23 42

armyruss79's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just donated to get access to the Swtor Elite forums. It's been dead for 3yrs everything there has been patched and outdated. I'm trying to find a xyz telehack