0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lucky's Spacebot Still Working?

I got this bot all ready to go, with the settings and everything, and the bot does its thing all the way into the actual space combat, but it just sits and does nothing after the space combat starts. I am familiar with this program (as far as what it should do) however, it is not doing what it is supposed to be doing (which makes your mouse freak out, and shoot all the space enemies).

My question to you guys is, does this bot still work, or has the support for it stopped a long time ago?

Edit: So it looks like it still works in the sense that it will "randomly" click parts of the screen. However, the kicker is that it does not work it space combat.

Worked on my friend's laptop, but does not want to work my my desktop. My next step is to launch the program (and game) in a virtual machine to see if I can get it to work.

This is irritating. I really hope that it is not an issue with multiple monitors, because if it is then I am f***ed
    Last edited by NERD420Elite; 12-28-2014 at 01:15 AM. Reason: additional information

Lucky's Spacebot Still Working?