Looking for an experienced Botter to create a serious partnership. Please Read. menu

User Tag List

bopoiu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for an experienced Botter to create a serious partnership. Please Read.

Hey Everyone

I am looking for someone who has a lot of botting experience in rs . I am an investor who would like to invest in Accounts and receive help to farm on them. We would then sell the gold and split it 50/50 till you satisfied. I am not looking for someone who just started botting or is still experimenting but rather someone with years of experience. Please message me on Skype if you are interested.

skippi.skippi