0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do People Still Buy RIFT Hacks?

Hello, I'm looking to start selling MMORPG hacks and I have two hacks for RIFT

• Noclip
    • Flying

However, the problem is I haven't seen any RIFT hacks released/sold in a long time and I'm not sure if that's because there are no more buyers or no one has been capable of selling any. So my question is are people interested in paying for a RIFT hack or would I be wasting my time by setting up a sales thread?

Do People Still Buy RIFT Hacks?
    zycamzip's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    17/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You would likely be wasting your time. Not many people play the game as much now. Of those that do however, you might be able to sell to Chinese farmers - but even farming is now limited. There are currently 10 open orders on a major chinese website to buy/sell currency. 10 is not a lot.

Instead consider releasing a free or trial version. I for one will not use it, as I don't want to lose my account and will not risk it.

LegacyAX's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello I just recently started to get back into programming again and dug up some of my old rift hacks and un finished bot code from a few years back, I released and sold one of the first rift fly/ speed and artifact tracking hacks when the game first came out (boy those were the days) anyway I would love to chat with you on skype or something on this subject... I have alot of old offsets and prob. some patterns as well but I dont know if I saved any of the previous binaries,,, I started a project called Ptron scanner back then to auto update my hacks but of coarse its been so long I am sure a TON has changed but anywho PM me if your interested. My language of choice was and still is C#. Hope to chat soon
    MMOEmpire.net CEO (No longer active)

undeads's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes and their so many of players back to play it again I and my friend start back we at less 22 players now, And most the time the server full of player and crowded