0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Found A Noclip Hack For RIFT

I thought this was cool, it basically lets you go through walls and stuff, so decided to show you! :-D
    Sorry for the terrible video quality, I don't have a good screen recorder on this computer.

It works everywhere, but the hack itself is still being worked on. This subforum seems to be lacking content so I thought I'd add to it I guess.

Found A Noclip Hack For RIFT
  2. Thanks Veritable (1 members gave Thanks to jasonfish4 for this useful post)
    wowsupply's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    30 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jasonfish4 View Post
    I thought this was cool, it basically lets you go through walls and stuff, so decided to show you! :-D
    Sorry for the terrible video quality, I don't have a good screen recorder on this computer.

It works everywhere, but the hack itself is still being worked on. This subforum seems to be lacking content so I thought I'd add to it I guess.
    Amazing!!!
    Selling / Buying WOW GOLD Skype: wowsupply Twitch: wowsupply DIscord: Wowsupply#5793

LegacyAX's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Going to look for my original project it had a stair step function with the no clip which allowed you to fly at high speed lol (speed part was short lived due to such easy form of detection with char distance / time but it was fun while it lasted :-p ) hope we can chat , ill dig up what I can on my old source code and projects... I still have un-finished rift bot code as well maybe we can get a project going together or something

edit* found an old post I made with one of my original hacks , Im sure the source is in my old hard drive [Public Release] Free Rift PvP Tracker 1.5 - Track Players, Aggro and NPC's

anyway lmk if your interested in chatting or even sharing some things with one another .

heres a vid of my old original hack

https://youtu.be/zlj6J_W0qkE
    Last edited by LegacyAX; 01-31-2017 at 07:15 AM.
    MMOEmpire.net CEO (No longer active)