Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Info for anyone using this: I received a 24 hour ban as well on the alt accounts I was using with this bot. My main account [which I was running concurrently for the majority of the time] had no ill effects.

This should be common knowledge with bots: use an alt account, and as the author mentions: at your own risk.

This is by no means an attempt to get anyone to not use this program. I have already made another alt account, as I've already made about 900plat profit from the short time I've been using it.

Simple Fish Bot
    CreeDShane's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bans might be caused by excessive botting, longest I have ran it was 10 hours. I have yet to receive any 24 hour bans. Not sure what could be causing it. It is possible for me to use no memory reading but then you will not be able to use the bot while minimized or in the background.

StarlessOne's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by CreeDShane View Post
    Bans might be caused by excessive botting, longest I have ran it was 10 hours. I have yet to receive any 24 hour bans. Not sure what could be causing it. It is possible for me to use no memory reading but then you will not be able to use the bot while minimized or in the background.
    You could [if it is feasible and not overly time consuming] have two versions. One with the minimized functionality and one that only works with no memory reads. It would make it safer to just run all the time; and I could just set my laptop up to do that.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by StarlessOne View Post
    You could [if it is feasible and not overly time consuming] have two versions. One with the minimized functionality and one that only works with no memory reads. It would make it safer to just run all the time; and I could just set my laptop up to do that.
    I'll work on it tomorrow in advanced options I'll add a check box for safe fishing (No Memory Reading). Just might be Slower between recasts and could miss fish where multiple pulls are needed. But ill look into a work around.

msco's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by CreeDShane View Post
    I'll work on it tomorrow in advanced options I'll add a check box for safe fishing (No Memory Reading). Just might be Slower between recasts and could miss fish where multiple pulls are needed. But ill look into a work around.
    I think that is the same problem that MoeFishBot has, since I use it and after a while it starts missing fish and stuff. As far as I can tell Moe stopped updating it too, so I'll keep an eye on this project.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by msco View Post
    I think that is the same problem that MoeFishBot has, since I use it and after a while it starts missing fish and stuff. As far as I can tell Moe stopped updating it too, so I'll keep an eye on this project.
    I been thinking and i'm not sure they are detecting memory reading. If this was the case surely the game would kick you instantly as soon as you open the bot and it reads game version memory and 2 other things. It might be due to casting in the same area for multiple hours or detecting no movement on your character for long periods of time. But as far as i can think programming wise I don't see how its possible for them to know you are reading memory. I Don't use any hooks just simple memory scans which should be impossible for them to know. I thought of a way to make a safe version but it will be significantly slower during recasts. (I'm thinking into making it randoming in a small spot around your target fish spot as well as move your character a little back then forward again every hour or so)

moe's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by msco View Post
    still updating just was in the hospital for 3 weeks and wasn't able to check the forums. MoeFish uses zero memory reading as any form of memory reading from rift = guaranteed ban. missing is usually due to latency settings and some fine tuning to individual systems, as i had to intentionally avoid memory reading.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by moe View Post
    still updating just was in the hospital for 3 weeks and wasn't able to check the forums. MoeFish uses zero memory reading as any form of memory reading from rift = guaranteed ban. missing is usually due to latency settings and some fine tuning to individual systems, as i had to intentionally avoid memory reading.
    Seems to happen to some people only. As i'm sitting on 10000+ catches without a single disconnect or ban

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok so as promised there is now a Safe Option which uses no Memory Scanning at all. (Click Advanced Settings then Safe Mode -> Apply)

Only Difference should be the recast time and having rift as your front application (Minimizing or trying to use other programs will stop the bot).

madmoonkin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea I also just got a 24 hour ban with this. I'll have to roll an alt acct to use with this for now. Otherwise, it worked great.

Edit: wasn't using the new "safe" update. I'll try with that. :-)

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by madmoonkin View Post
    Yea I also just got a 24 hour ban with this. I'll have to roll an alt acct to use with this for now. Otherwise, it worked great.

Edit: wasn't using the new "safe" update. I'll try with that. :-)
    Tell me how it goes

Kanyle's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by moe View Post
    Do you seriously get banned for just reading memory?

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kanyle View Post
    Do you seriously get banned for just reading memory?
    It Seems to be very Situational, as I have yet to recieve a ban and i never use my safe mode as it is slightly slower and over long periods makes a big difference. I think regardless of safe mode or not excessively long botting in the same spot will flag something on there side and thats why you getting banned.

**Updated Today to support new Patch

Snubbel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My guess is that they cant see the bot as they only hand out 24h ban and not permanent ones. I just think its based on someone reporting you and then they see that it looks like you where boting from standing still for a long time.

When I tried it out it took about 5 mins before I got the first /tell saying "reported for botting, *some ugly words*, answeared it but continued fishing close to the spot and got a new tell with same kind of message within halv an hour again. So dont fish in even remotly populated areas.

Grass's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just got a 24 hour banned from this.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast