Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TaipanUk View Post
    Its nice to see the little bot has inspired you
    I have just gone back to Rift again as I had a very bad year last year ..
    I miss using the fish bot .. today I tried for the first time in ages and it just quit as it could not find the update server
    It would be nice to get the source code for a lookie .. will it be released openly or by email to registered supporters of the bot?
    It would be nice to get it working again as I didn't max out my fishing and I miss leaving it running all night to come down to a pile of fish and weird rubbish in my backpacks
    hey, I'm actually blown away that people are still using this.

if you download the new EXE file or source code file from the first page, you'll get a version without the login code, it'll just boot up no problem. I honestly haven't looked at autoit since I left this project but if you can tell me what kind of errors you run into, I might be able to fix them (warning I don't play rift anymore so cant really test them).

MoeFish BOT: advanced-simple fishing bot
    TaipanUk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by moe View Post
    hey, I'm actually blown away that people are still using this.

if you download the new EXE file or source code file from the first page, you'll get a version without the login code, it'll just boot up no problem. I honestly haven't looked at autoit since I left this project but if you can tell me what kind of errors you run into, I might be able to fix them (warning I don't play rift anymore so cant really test them).
    Aaah nice .. i had only just gone back to Rift a few weeks ago and already miss moefishbot
    I will try the new download and see what happens, at least it wont bum out trying to log in

Maybe you should consider a little testing for a few $ ... I had considered trying to fiddle with the source code ,if you released it to purchasers and then setting up a sales page if it gets to work again .. with some of the cash going to you of course

I have a couple of Rift logins so you could go fish a bit on a noob character and earn a few dollars testing the MoeBot ... feel free to PM me if needs be :P

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 1112131415