Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Excellent Money gain/Power level a char 12-50 completely afk!

So pretty much, because some random guy is trying to get people to offer him something in exchange for this information, thinking he's the only one that knows how to do it.. I'll share it FOR FREE, like I have with everything else.

Pretty much.. clear CC, or atleast up to the third boss and kill her, accept the quest to collect the chicks remains, kill the elite in there with 152k hp.. and tada, don't complete the quest.

What this opens up.. is a room full of 6 little beetles, 1.7k hp each, that RESPAWN ENDLESSLY. Where is the good in this? Simple. You can zone a level 12 into CC, and have them sit at the entrance and gain experience while you kill the stuff. The beetles, drop random junk that sells for alot of gold, You spend an hour doing this and you will literally make atleast 18 plat selling GREYS. They also drop greens, blues, and EPICS.

They drop Minor Catalysts more than any other mob, simply because you're constantly farming 6 of them, Literally have over 100 of these things after a couple nights of doing this. NOW Whats even better is that EVERY single one of these bugs is skinnable, which means raise your butchering up to atleast 225. EVERY one of them drops atleast one soulhide, or Ironhide. Even if Soulhide doesn't sell on your servers AH, or the market is flooded with it.. it sells ofr 98 GOLD a stack, so you'll easily make about 600~ soulhide on average in an hour, which comes out to about 5.88 Plat, + the 18+ you'll make from vendoring greys gets you up to 23.88 Plat, assuming you get NO other drops, e.g green/blue/epics, so a baseline average will be about 20-25 plat without getting lucky.

The experience in this place is quite good as well, you can have people PAY YOU by the Hour to get them AFK experience, lets say you have 4 people paying you 5 plat an hour, thats an extra 20 plat/hour that you're making, so about 40+ plat an hour, with 0 drops.

What makes this EVEN MORE EPIC, is that you get Dragonslayer Rep. I leveled my alt here from 15 to 50, and am less than 1k rep away from being Glorified with Dragonslayer, this gets you a blue necklace at level 50, as well as an epic helm and a silly pet, as well as a pretty cool epic mount.

If this doesn't scream epic to you guys, then you should rethink your brains!

Excellent Money gain/Power level a char 12-50 completely afk!
    Diesel's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope, I planned on sharing it when my mage alt hit 50, which it did last night . You can also do this plat farm SOLO, it takes less than 10 minutes to find a group for CC, and about the same amount of time to clear to the third boss if you're using all the methods avail. to skip trash.

The thing is, I've thrown up the method I use for FREE, not asking for anything, you on the other hand want something for yours rather than making it publicly avail.

Eldrene's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wouldn't that mean you lose out on free souls and fast leveling area anyways? (If you leave at level 1)

Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thread cleanup. Any bitching that isn't constructive criticism will be infracted and deleted. Thank you.
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

zuuu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this Xpert CC or Normal CC?

What i mean is, can this be farmed at XCC? I don't want to level an alt I just wana try this minor catalyst farming.

zanathos77's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I went and did this, and I have to say, while it was neat. It took so long for them to spawn that it hardly seems worth it unless you have a bot/AHK or something to that effect. Or unless you are getting someone to pay you to afk xp/rep them. at 5 rep per bug, even that will take forever. We went in with a 38 mage, and he was getting 378 I think he said per npc.

Unimatrix_001's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Woah nice!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure why it took you a long time for them to spawn, when I came in on my mage I just tab target dotted, and always had something to kill. Also, the more people you bring in the more experience he will get (Group bonus). You only want one 50, and then the person being leveled then you want 2-3 level 12-18's, and he'll get max XP. Like I said, it's about 18-20 plat just from the greys, + a ton of soulhide, + chance at minor catalysts. When we did this, normally one person would farm it while the others afk'd (slept) for 6 hours, then we'd come back and switch it up, the person farming normally made upwards of 300 plat from just greys/soulhide, and didn't even attempt to sell the catalysts (outfitter, so he uses them)

Konti's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Diesel, it's a pretty sweet spot. I figured out it would have been a dungeon quest, just couldn't locate which. Bit of a shame it's avialable on a public forum now and bound to ge reported and hotifxed, but whatever, there's going to be other places

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When/If this gets fixed, I'll share another spot thats just as pleasing , there will always be spots similar to this!

daihenka's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tried this after the latest patch and the bugs only spawn once now. Maybe I did something wrong?

zanathos77's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    Not sure why it took you a long time for them to spawn, when I came in on my mage I just tab target dotted, and always had something to kill. Also, the more people you bring in the more experience he will get (Group bonus). You only want one 50, and then the person being leveled then you want 2-3 level 12-18's, and he'll get max XP. Like I said, it's about 18-20 plat just from the greys, + a ton of soulhide, + chance at minor catalysts. When we did this, normally one person would farm it while the others afk'd (slept) for 6 hours, then we'd come back and switch it up, the person farming normally made upwards of 300 plat from just greys/soulhide, and didn't even attempt to sell the catalysts (outfitter, so he uses them)
    It was the 38, 2 others, and myself. And it took them about 20ish second each to respawn once they were dead. we tested this by staggering the kills, and killing one at a time. Even when we killed all at the same time it still took roughly the same amount of time. Was only 12-15 bugs a minute.. which with how fast they died made for a lot of sitting around. I'm not knocking it, was just saying that I could get/do more elsewhere, it's all by the person for stuff like this.

Renzou2k4's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool spot Diesel! I shall try this out on leveling my Cleric!

Renzou2k4's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, the person afking needs like an anti-afk program atleast to not disconnect I take it?

bmmomimic's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anti afk meeeehhhh

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast