7/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Common Sense] Helpful Farming Tip

If you keep dying, standard or warbands obviously, you can stay at the same level and farm currency over and over in that zone. This is a big deal with the new card farming nerf which will help to get more of them. If you are unfamiliar, each two levels you are higher than the zone decreases your drop-rate.

So just make a lvl 60something, and have him farm docks over and over while dying to get a better chance at the jack-in-the-box divination cards.

I've logged some decent time since the start of the game and never thought about this. Hopefully it helps someone else!

[Common Sense] Helpful Farming Tip
    Zestro's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The decrease to your drop rate stops at level 68. So farming dried lake you only get a 2% decrease in drop rate, barely noticeable and you have a chance at the brittle emperor worth 2ex each. I've lost count how much currency i've acquired from this. I farm at minimum 2ex a day at Dried lake just in other currency (8+ hours of farming). If I get lucky with a drop, then that increases obviously. But I'm level 8x and get a ton of currency from there.

CuT's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    7/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Zestro View Post
    The decrease to your drop rate stops at level 68. So farming dried lake you only get a 2% decrease in drop rate, barely noticeable and you have a chance at the brittle emperor worth 2ex each. I've lost count how much currency i've acquired from this. I farm at minimum 2ex a day at Dried lake just in other currency (8+ hours of farming). If I get lucky with a drop, then that increases obviously. But I'm level 8x and get a ton of currency from there.
    I just learned about that the other day. Thanks for the confirmation. I've been playing for a while but still a noob when it comes to small nuances like that.

The jack in the box is pretty cool, so I wanted to give anyone a heads up when it comes to having the best chances for getting it.
    Last night I just started to farm Dried Lakes with 100% IIR. It's absurdly lucrative, easy, and great xp. The amount of 6S chests I found in 2 hours was worth it alone.
    Last edited by CuT; 08-06-2015 at 12:01 PM.