Buying POE orbs/currency at decent price!- Trusted buyer with instant payment menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast
    culexdd's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    traded 270ex.
    he went the extra mile buying the things i needed in another game as i had no paypal account.
    great guy. definitly recommended.

Buying POE orbs/currency at decent price!- Trusted buyer with instant payment
    Andy's Avatar Site Donator CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    30 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump! Bump!
    We are buying POE Exalted orb at decent price, feel free to contact us on skype: mmodelivery
    We are buying NEW WORLD coins,WOW CLassic gold, POE orbs,FFXIV gils, ESO gold, RS gold and so on.Please PM me or reach us on skype/discord for help!

Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    30 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump! Bump!
    We are buying POE Exalted orb at decent price, feel free to contact us on skype: mmodelivery
    We are buying NEW WORLD coins,WOW CLassic gold, POE orbs,FFXIV gils, ESO gold, RS gold and so on.Please PM me or reach us on skype/discord for help!

dk_omni's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sold some exaltes, fast and safe, thanks.

Recomend.

Theohmz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UPDATE: It seems like there is someone posing on Skype as mmodelivery. They are both "mmodelivery", but one is using a Microsoft Live account with Skype, and the REAL Andy is using the Skype ID, which is also mmodelivery. I made the mistake of searching "mmodelivery" on Skype, rather than using the link in Andy's original post. Please use this as a warning. If you are going to trade with this buyer, make sure to use the Skype link in his post... I'm sure Andy is a legit buyer, but there is someone on Skype essentially posing as him, he even adds the description "If need to verify ask email from [email protected]". I tried the email, and it bounces - no surprise there.. I'm sorry for having made this alarmist post and I don't intend to discredit Andy as a buyer. But I want to keep the original post intact as a warning to the users on this site.
    I lost 90 exalted orbs this way, feels really shitty. Don't be an idiot like me, trade safe.

Screenshots from Skype of the fake and real mmodelivery:
    Fake.JPG
    real.JPG
    contact list.JPG

WARNING: I have an unresolved transaction with this buyer. He's acting very suspicious when I traded him exalted orbs. Please read below. I will edit/delete this post once we resolve this.

This is my first and maybe last time trading with a vendor on this forum. I am very concerned about what just happened.

I was messaging mmodelivery via Skype to sell exalted orbs to him for Bitcoin. We agreed on the price, I gave him my BTC wallet address, he gave me the POE account to trade with, I traded the orbs to that account, and then confirmed with him immediately on Skype that the trade was done.

He immediately went offline from Skype without confirming that he sent the funds, and I haven't heard from him since nor have I gotten my payment. It's been an hour at this point.

Yes, an hour isn't long, I can wait. BUT, it was very suspicious how he went offline right away. He was so responsive and always online before, and then the timing of him going offline just as I had traded away my exalted orbs to him - it was very suspicious and concerning.

With my main Skype account which I was messaging him with, he shows up as offline. I added him on my other Skype account, and he was online, and then when I messaged him reminding him about the transaction, he goes offline again!

I don't want to believe that I was scammed, but right now it feels that way... If this post isn't updated by me, then this issue was never resolved with this seller, and you should be very cautious about trading with him... I lost a good amount of money.
    Last edited by Theohmz; 08-24-2017 at 05:16 PM.

SellerCu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Theohmz View Post
    UPDATE: It seems like there is someone posing on Skype as mmodelivery. They are both "mmodelivery", but one is using a Microsoft Live account with Skype, and the REAL Andy is using the Skype ID, which is also mmodelivery. I made the mistake of searching "mmodelivery" on Skype, rather than using the link in Andy's original post. Please use this as a warning. If you are going to trade with this buyer, make sure to use the Skype link in his post... I'm sure Andy is a legit buyer, but there is someone on Skype essentially posing as him, he even adds the description "If need to verify ask email from [email protected]". I tried the email, and it bounces - no surprise there.. I'm sorry for having made this alarmist post and I don't intend to discredit Andy as a buyer. But I want to keep the original post intact as a warning to the users on this site.
    I lost 90 exalted orbs this way, feels really shitty. Don't be an idiot like me, trade safe.

Screenshots from Skype of the fake and real mmodelivery:
    Fake.JPG
    real.JPG
    contact list.JPG

WARNING: I have an unresolved transaction with this buyer. He's acting very suspicious when I traded him exalted orbs. Please read below. I will edit/delete this post once we resolve this.

This is my first and maybe last time trading with a vendor on this forum. I am very concerned about what just happened.

I was messaging mmodelivery via Skype to sell exalted orbs to him for Bitcoin. We agreed on the price, I gave him my BTC wallet address, he gave me the POE account to trade with, I traded the orbs to that account, and then confirmed with him immediately on Skype that the trade was done.

He immediately went offline from Skype without confirming that he sent the funds, and I haven't heard from him since nor have I gotten my payment. It's been an hour at this point.

Yes, an hour isn't long, I can wait. BUT, it was very suspicious how he went offline right away. He was so responsive and always online before, and then the timing of him going offline just as I had traded away my exalted orbs to him - it was very suspicious and concerning.

With my main Skype account which I was messaging him with, he shows up as offline. I added him on my other Skype account, and he was online, and then when I messaged him reminding him about the transaction, he goes offline again!

I don't want to believe that I was scammed, but right now it feels that way... If this post isn't updated by me, then this issue was never resolved with this seller, and you should be very cautious about trading with him... I lost a good amount of money.
    ok thx for the advice.

Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    30 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump! Bump!

Make sure to click the skype link to add my skype ID, there are scammers who created a similar skype ID: live:mmodelivery , mmodelivery. , there were two suppliers who got scammed by them

Eloww's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First time trader here, I had no idea how to proceed but this guy explained very well, all went fast and easy, max 15 minutes from first message to paiment.
    Highly recommended !

Damon X's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello still interested? welcome to look my thread, our price is the best

Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    30 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump! Bump!

Make sure to click the skype link to add my skype ID, there are scammers who created a similar skype ID: live:mmodelivery , mmodelivery. , there were two suppliers who got scammed by them

Nipper's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2nd trade with him went well. sad the price went down in a 2day span but o well. I have enough to buy destiny 2

YunhOLee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just traded him 140ex, trade went very smooth, will trade with him again in the future

Swaee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Traded 150ex to this service. totally impressed me. I didnt have a working paypal account and I wanted to get a game on steam. He logged into my steam acc for me and purchased the game I wanted. TOTALLY AMAZING SERVICE!!!

Thank you!

Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    30 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump! Bump!

Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    30 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump! Bump!