Path of Exile AMBUSH/INVASION SC/HC PowerlevelinG(Handleveling)/Coaching menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

dace1's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Path of Exile AMBUSH/INVASION SC/HC PowerlevelinG(Handleveling)/Coaching

INTRO

Hey everyone! I am here if you are a newcomer, but you want to jump straight into the high level action and would not mind someone to guide you through how to start the game once you are there. I am also here to save you some time that you may consider wasting by leveling, by doing the acts over and over, grinding some areas starving for levels while on hardcore/onslaught being afraid to no end of a desync or an insane LMP dog killing you in an instant just because you couldn't RNG the gear while leveling.
    I myself love leveling, that many people mostly hate. I also don't mind the grinding part of the game or the hardship of being undergeared and underleveled in a higher area when you only have one life.

TIME FRAME & PRICE

On Ambush/Standard, it is pretty straightforward, there is no death factor.As such it is much easier to determine, and you don't have to give a higher margin to complete the job. Invasion/Hardcore are different stories. Since there are safety issues, you can't rush as much, hence the higher time frames. In most cases the leveling on non-hardcore leagues will take shorter as well.

Ambush

1-10 7$ 2 Hours
    1-20 15$ 4 hours
    1-30 20$ 8 hours
    1-40 30$ 1 day
    1-50 40$ 36 hours
    1-60 50$ 3 days
    1-70 65$ 4 days

Invasion

1-10 15$ less than a day
    1-20 30$ less than a day
    1-30 45$ less than a day
    1-40 60$ less then 2 days
    1-50 80$ less then 3 days
    1-60 100$ less then 4 days
    1-70 125$ less than 6 days

These prices are general prices, there can be situational changes in case you want the char to be decently geared instead of just with the items found while leveling and special requests as well or in some cases it can be lower if the build you want makes the leveling faster than usual. Same with the timeframe on Invasion/Hardcore, as mentioned above, these are to secure myself in case of death and other issues, in most cases I will be done much faster than the time given.
    Everything that drops during the leveling stays on the character(meaning mostly orbs and gems), I will however use some curency to aid the leveling process.
    The leveling IP location is Hungary, Europe, but there is no problem for leveling for US, I have done it many times without any issues.

COACHING/GUIDING SERVICE

As a new service from me, I introduce the coaching/guiding service. This is mainly for people who want to experience the leveling and the game itself instead of using powerleveing service, but they want to use their time to the fullest, meaning getting the job done as fast as possible, while enjoying the game and getting to know the game as much as possible or just simply want to know as much about the game as possible within a shorter period of time.

What the service actually contains it is hard to describe.It can cover creating a build based on your combo ideas, or saying the build you thought of won't be too successful or enjoyable, suggesting gem and skill combinations, guiding you through the game and leveling process, even boosting through certain areas, can mean playing and leveling characters actually together and share the tricks or revel the ideal leveling areas for different level ranges. In the end This is basically depends on what plans you have for your character.
    Note here that this is impossible to do 24/7 since I am doing this solo.So there will be times when I am not available for a couple of minutes, or for longer periods due to powerleveling projects,sleep or personal issues, but I will always give instructions beforehand as well as let you know about the longer breaks.

The pricing of the service, as usual with me, depends the request itself. Since a big part of my services is customizing everything to your liking, I can't and frankly I don't want to shoot out prices. Everything is negotiable to a certain point and it all depends on the project itself. I will not change the price afterwards naturally, it will remain the price I give you when we discuss what you have in mind.

If you buy powerleveling service, the help with the build and the additional information is included.

If you are interested or you want to know more about how this works, hit me up on skype: greg.b85

I am planning to further improve the services in time, stay tuned until then.

REQUIRED INFORMATION

As we will discuss it on skype I will need some info to get into your account to be able to level smoothly, so prepare account regarding information for that time as well as a build if you have a specific one in mind. We can and will discuss the build, or if you are uncertain, I've played several builds till endgame, so I am more than happy to help you out and suggest builds, or work out new ones.
    Note that you will NOT have to share your steam account in case you are coming from steam, all I need is your PoE account information.

You can ask about the the current situation of the character any time naturally during the leveling period and I will keep you up to date how it is going if it is required.

PAYMENT AND CONTACT

All payments will be made through verified Paypal, all negotiations(or at least in the advanced stages) will be on Skype.

(I use the same picture on skype that I use here)

CREDENTIALS

Since I don't have much positive feedback on Ownedcore yet, upon contact I can show positive references so you can rest assured your account is in safe hands.
    I provide handleveling service, meaning I don’t use bugs, exploits, bots or anything that could compromise your account. It is only me playing and rushing through the content as fast as I am able to and sometimes grind
    Some people write in their forum ADs that they provide handleveling as well for ridiculously low prices, while still botting. I tested some myself by asking questions regarding leveling that they could not answer since they were not really there. I am not saying that all low price posters are trying to mislead you, I just suggest that even if you choose not to use my services, keep your eyes opened to avoid the ban and suspend issues later.

If I happen to die during the leveling process and can't finish the project within the given time, I will lower the cost of the service or refound the price, depending on the discussion on skype beforehand.

OUTRO

If you need any of my services, if you are uncertain or this wall of text was not enough (Sorry for that btw) and want to know more, feel free to contact me on skype. I will respond as soon as I am able to.
    Meanwhile Have Fun! Game On!

Please respond to the thread when contacting so we can verify each others identities and avoid scamming issues.

Path of Exile AMBUSH/INVASION SC/HC PowerlevelinG(Handleveling)/Coaching