6/123
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nestea22 View Post
    I was trying to figure out why I was using so much currency without hitting a single roll I wanted so I checked the log and....
    Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

It's alting over 1 property filtered mods WITHOUT augmenting, and it IS augmenting on affixes it shouldn't care about.
    first of all tell me how did u do that your "Magic Item Craft" radiobox is not checked? oO
    It's surprising that it generally worked with such settings. As for me - I can't start craft now untill I've check "Magic Item Craft".

And I still can't understand problem on your 1st screen.

as for second screen - I see where is a problem. "Cobalt Jewel of Menace" contains "Cobalt". Right now the program considers it as a prefix, because there is prefix "Cobalt" = "Base Maximum Mana 20 to 24". Thanks for report. I will fix this issue at the new version.
    Last edited by NonGrata; 11-08-2017 at 10:40 PM.

Advanced Stash Helper
    LeHeupOfSoup's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Chance to avoid elemental statur ailments" isn't working for map crafting! (When i have it as forbidden mod) :/

NonGrata's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    6/123
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by LeHeupOfSoup View Post
    "Chance to avoid elemental statur ailments" isn't working for map crafting! (When i have it as forbidden mod) :/
    yea, ggg have changed wording. You need make changes at the mapmods.ini file. Anyway I'll upload new version soon with new mods. Maybe this week.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by NonGrata View Post
    yea, ggg have changed wording. You need make changes at the mapmods.ini file. Anyway I'll upload new version soon with new mods. Maybe this week.
    if you can give me the line as it should be i can change it myself np

Thanks G/R
    6/123
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you can give me the line as it should be i can change it myself np
    If I am right:
    Chance_to_Avoid_Elemental_Status_Ailments=chance to Avoid Elemental Status Ailments

should be
    Chance_to_Avoid_Elemental_Status_Ailments=chance to Avoid Elemental Ailments

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I am right:
    Chance_to_Avoid_Elemental_Status_Ailments=chance to Avoid Elemental Status Ailments

should be
    Chance_to_Avoid_Elemental_Status_Ailments=chance to Avoid Elemental Ailments

Yes, it was that easy! Thanks!

PSA: Remember to remove and add it to forbidden mods again after changing!

Thanks G/R
    6/123
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, it was that easy! Thanks!

PSA: Remember to remove and add it to forbidden mods again after changing!
    anyway I'm trying to rework map crafting interface at new version and mapmods.ini file will be changed too.

some spoilers:
    Last edited by NonGrata; 11-15-2017 at 04:53 AM.

nestea22's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    first of all tell me how did u do that your "Magic Item Craft" radiobox is not checked? oO
    It's surprising that it generally worked with such settings. As for me - I can't start craft now untill I've check "Magic Item Craft".

And I still can't understand problem on your 1st screen.

as for second screen - I see where is a problem. "Cobalt Jewel of Menace" contains "Cobalt". Right now the program considers it as a prefix, because there is prefix "Cobalt" = "Base Maximum Mana 20 to 24". Thanks for report. I will fix this issue at the new version.
    I reloaded the profile so it unchecked it, but I need to check it for it to begin working.

In the first screen you see "Serene Cobalt Jewel". In the next line you see it used an augment rune, hence - "Serene Cobalt Jewel of Fending". In the filter, there is no such prefix set to "Serene" correct? Ideally, the program should never use an augment rune on a ONE property item that doesn't already contain the specified affixes when AND is selected.

Example.
    AND selected
    Filter:
    Prefix - Vivid
    Suffix - of Menace

Program runs:
    **Serene Cobalt Jewel -> NO AUGMENT (no Serene in filter) -> reroll
    Vivid Cobalt Jewel -> AUGMENT (Vivid in filter) -> Vivid Cobalt Jewel of Poisoning -> reroll (no poisoning in filter)

**program is currently augmenting here when it shouldn't

Thanks G/R
    6/123
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nestea22 View Post
    I reloaded the profile so it unchecked it, but I need to check it for it to begin working.

In the first screen you see "Serene Cobalt Jewel". In the next line you see it used an augment rune, hence - "Serene Cobalt Jewel of Fending". In the filter, there is no such prefix set to "Serene" correct? Ideally, the program should never use an augment rune on a ONE property item that doesn't already contain the specified affixes when AND is selected.

Example.
    AND selected
    Filter:
    Prefix - Vivid
    Suffix - of Menace

Program runs:
    **Serene Cobalt Jewel -> NO AUGMENT (no Serene in filter) -> reroll
    Vivid Cobalt Jewel -> AUGMENT (Vivid in filter) -> Vivid Cobalt Jewel of Poisoning -> reroll (no poisoning in filter)

**program is currently augmenting here when it shouldn't
    Yea, this is already fixed in new version. I'll upload it soon (this week or next). There are a lot of changes...

Alex_777's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi and thanks for the programm I use it primary for recipes. I noticed, that sometimes ASH skips items in a tab. Here's an example: Dropbox - ASH_bug.jpg

ASH skips this amulet. I made a video, showcasing it: Dropbox - ASH_bug1.mp4 (you can download it for higher quality).

Actually, if you look closely, you will notice, that ASH skips some other rings too (for example, the breach ring above and to the left of the amulet).

Thanks G/R
    6/123
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Alex_777 View Post
    Hi and thanks for the programm I use it primary for recipes. I noticed, that sometimes ASH skips items in a tab. Here's an example: Dropbox - ASH_bug.jpg

ASH skips this amulet. I made a video, showcasing it: Dropbox - ASH_bug1.mp4 (you can download it for higher quality).

Actually, if you look closely, you will notice, that ASH skips some other rings too (for example, the breach ring above and to the left of the amulet).
    thanks for the report, I found the problem. Thicket bow is 6 cells but program thought that it was 8. Added fix to new version. Btw it will be tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

12. Thanks Alex_777 (1 members gave Thanks to NonGrata for this useful post)
    TonTonky's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello there, this is my first time posting on this forum and I want to say a huge thank you to NonGrata for your work. Exceptional.

I've ran in to a problem with the crafting feature of stash helper (latest version). I set it up after watching the tutorial video and all was working well, rolled a double T1 ilvl 84 opal ring. Tasty. I then regaled, didn't hit so scoured and went to start again. However when I pressed num_pad + nothing happened. I didnt change anything ingame (other than scouring the ring), and I didnt change any settings with stash helper. The radio button for magic crafting is highlighted.

I closed everything, restarted my machine but the problem still persists. Any help would be much appreciated and if more information is required from me please let me know.

Thank you

-=Edit=-

Figured it out, I have to make the Opal ring magic using a trans orb first.
    Last edited by TonTonky; 11-27-2017 at 06:22 PM.

Thanks G/R
    6/123
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TonTonky View Post
    Hello there, this is my first time posting on this forum and I want to say a huge thank you to NonGrata for your work. Exceptional.

I've ran in to a problem with the crafting feature of stash helper (latest version). I set it up after watching the tutorial video and all was working well, rolled a double T1 ilvl 84 opal ring. Tasty. I then regaled, didn't hit so scoured and went to start again. However when I pressed num_pad + nothing happened. I didnt change anything ingame (other than scouring the ring), and I didnt change any settings with stash helper. The radio button for magic crafting is highlighted.

I closed everything, restarted my machine but the problem still persists. Any help would be much appreciated and if more information is required from me please let me know.

Thank you

-=Edit=-

Figured it out, I have to make the Opal ring magic using a trans orb first.
    It is called "MAGIC item craft", so, yeah, try to use transmutation first

Thanks G/R
    6/123
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update #2 [version 29]

fixed bugs:
    - fixed multiple small issues with magic item craft (flasks, jewels, accessory)
    - fixed few small issues with chaos recipe scan logic (as example 6s items marked as garbage now)
    - fixed a problem with windows font scaling.

new features:
    - changed "add augmentation" logic. Now it should spend much less currency.
    - changed interface of map mods selection (added search func)
    - changed interface of crafting maps (added "rules" section. So you can add multiple rules with different Quantity/Packsize combinations)
    - added ability to select "good" mods and "good mods value". It works same as "bad mods". As example if you wanna craft blue map with beyonds select beyond as a "good mod" and set "good mod value >= 1"
    - added ability to disable some hotkeys if you don't need it at all.
    - added GCP-scan functionality. Works pretty same as Chaos-scan. Also can works manually and with api (after login).
    - added "Clicking Stream" functionality. As example you need exchange jewellers to fusings at vendor. With "Clicking Stream" you can do this much easier. Hotkeys are Shift or Ctrl + selected key. So if you want to spam "shift+click" you should press Shift + selected key, if you want to spam "ctrl+click" you should press Ctrl + selected key. To stop the stream release Shift (or Ctrl).
    - added simple "Price Check" functionality. Program uses official pathofexile trade website. But it's very early version and can have bugs. Work in progress. Results are printed in "Logs". DON'T CHOOSE HOTKEYS CTRL+ C FOR PRICE CHECK!
    - added ability to mark some mods during the magic item craft as "Important" and "Very Important". To mark mod you should add it to the list of prefix/suffix, select it and press RMouse button. Symbol "*" - for Important mod, "**" for Very Important. How it works? If you use logic "AND" and current item has "Important" prefix - program will stop and doesn't matter what suffix is. "Very Important" menas that program will try to find with augmentation this prefix/suffix even if current item already has "bad" suffix/prefix.

Example
    I have T1 inc.phys dmg prefix marked as Very Importnat
    I have T1 flat phys dmg prefix maked as Important
    I have few T2 prefixes with dmg w/o any mark
    I have few suffixes with T1-T3 aps/crit etc

1. If we've gotten T1 inc phys (because "Very Important") or T1 flat (because "Important") prefix - program will stop no matter what suffix we have.
    2. If item has "bad" suffix, but free prefix - program will add augmentation trying to find T1 inc phys (because very important).
    3. If we haven't "Very Important" mods and already have 'bad" prefix or suffix - program will not add augmentation for "Important" mod, it works only for "Very Important"
    4. If item has "good" prefix and "good suffix" - program will stop. Its usual logic.
    This update is intermediate. But I've decided to release this changes before the league starts.
    But unfortunately current updater can't update program to new version correctly. So you should download full archive from the website.

I've planned to add full price check functionality and new updater in January or late December.

Some screens:
    Last edited by NonGrata; 11-28-2017 at 01:31 PM.

16. Thanks zajebistosc (1 members gave Thanks to NonGrata for this useful post)
    zajebistosc's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there a way to manually select multiple stashes for chaos recipe?

Page 16 of 43 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920 ... LastLast