PoeHUD Plugin: Flask Manager
Status: Active - Working
This plugin aims to at a minimum achieve the same level of functionality that previous auto flask programs based on auto hot key have accomplished.
Its a plugin and thus is not a stand alone application. Its functionality is dependent on PoeHUD.
In order for the plugin to function the following should be preformed:
- Create a folder inside of the PoeHUD\plugins folder called "AutoFlaskManager"
- Copy the following two folders and one file into this newly created directory:
- You can now start HUD, you should now see under the plugins menu the newly added plugin. As per normal HUD operation a red underline means disabled.
If you can't follow these basic instructions, then this plugin isn't for you.
Read this before posting questions
Please do not spam people who are working on this plugin, it will only make them work slower or stop all together.
Things i would like to see added at some point:
- The ability to set a manual hot key for auto quit
- Function that spams multiple relevant keys while auto quitting (instant flask)
- Offensive flask based on the number/type of mobs around you (this was suggested from the community and i like it)
Thanks and Respects:
Gurud - Originator AHK flask manager author
Stridmann - PoeHUD Plughin framework support author
TehCheat - Current lead on PoeHUD
Cosmo777 - guidance with some coding logic
Link to git:
GitHub - AutoFlaskManager
I'm adding this here as i have received some request about support/donations:
Support/Donation Links are not allowed - If you would like to contribute in another way please feel free to contact us privately about details on how to support our project.
If you would like to join our discord server, you might be able to find help there as well: