0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Treasure_Box View Post
    I can't speak for others regarding their status or interest in working on the plugin, but i do not have a beta key so i can not test anything. So i will need to wait till release.
    I'll send you the $30 so you can buy a key, incoming.

PoeHUD Plugin: Flask Manager
    GameHelper's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    455/2200
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Guardian_Angel View Post
    can you please make it for 32 bit so the people using exilebuddy and they are a lot get benefit from it.
    I apologize but no developer ( including me ) is willing to port it to x32 bit game.

Originally Posted by liquidace View Post
    Probably going to take a while unless someone more familiar updates it before me. I've never touched this code base so takings a while to wrap my head around
    so is inventory system working? cuz this plugin also use inventory system not just flask component.
    Last edited by GameHelper; 06-12-2017 at 07:04 PM.
    If I did not reply to you, it mean the question you are asking is stupid.

weedworm31's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the autoflask plugin is also not working for me. its not throwing any errors that i can tell just refusing to function. "i did change the keybinds for flasks in the config file to the ones i use"

Edit: ya even with the default keybinds it doesnt function.
    Last edited by weedworm31; 06-12-2017 at 07:09 PM.

4. Thanks Treasure_Box (1 members gave Thanks to weedworm31 for this useful post)
    liquidace's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The offset was wrong - Just got the latest beta hud exe from teh but now I have to deobfuscate and manually update the 2.6 git version lol. The obfuscator converts all the hex offsets to long ints so i have to convert all of those back as well which took like an hour or 2 last night.

Once i update that i can see where its breaking. It was definitely broken on the inventorypanel last night - hence the wrong offset.

Thanks G/R
    455/2200
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The offset was wrong - Just got the latest beta hud exe from teh but now I have to deobfuscate and manually update the 2.6 git version lol. The obfuscator converts all the hex offsets to long ints so i have to convert all of those back as well which took like an hour or 2 last night.

Once i update that i can see where its breaking. It was definitely broken on the inventorypanel last night - hence the wrong offset.
    I hope he gives u the source code so you don't have to spend extra hours. Just don't upload it on github before beta ends.

Originally Posted by weedworm31 View Post
    the autoflask plugin is also not working for me. its not throwing any errors that i can tell just refusing to function. "i did change the keybinds for flasks in the config file to the ones i use"

Edit: ya even with the default keybinds it doesnt function.

Are you using BETA? or 2.6?
    if you are using 2.6, kindly turn on debug mode (from the menu) and see if there are any errors ( Red text string under minimap ) and print screen the debug logs.
    Last edited by GameHelper; 06-12-2017 at 07:31 PM.

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh of course, the source would help a ton - no intentions of pushing the update either.

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sorry about that should of specified im useing the beta client. 2.6 works fine.

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah flasks are broken on beta. Not much anyone can do as the source isn't available publicly. It's up to the selected devs at this point.

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah flasks are broken on beta. Not much anyone can do as the source isn't available publicly. It's up to the selected devs at this point.
    always better to say something about a problem then to set around and hope a solution wanders your way.

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Except its been said 500 times. I've updated the original exilehud source to match the beta but its making debugging the flask plugin difficult. If i get access to the proper source it will make things a lot easier.

Treasure_Box's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    63/130
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First, I would like to thank the following users for donations: DesperadoJay and rakk00r, their support has made testing Auto Flaks Manager plugin possible on the current beta. Also with this updates TehCheat and others have made regarding memory offsets updates to get hud working (great job guys).

Currently the plugin is not functional due to some code rewrites needed. Effort is being made to get this working for the 3.0 beta now. Even after a fix is found, it is likely it will break again in the course of the beta if there are core content updates (same applies for HUD) so please be mindful of that.

This means you will need at the moment the current (3.0) beta poeHud provided by TehCheat and the updated plugin (when fixed). No exceptions. If you find poehud or plugins like this of value to you, please consider supporting the respective developers that make these tools possible with a donation as it goes a long way to encourage positive attitudes towards continuing these projects in our free time.

Thank you for those that have supported us this far, it is truly appreciated and does help to continue furthering our interest in maintaining the existing projects and developing new ones.
    Updates will be provided when a solution is found, please standby and don’t spam developers.

13. Thanks rakk00r, TehCheat, Yaebalgysya, GameHelper, datz (5 members gave Thanks to Treasure_Box for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah there is nothing I can do further to update the flaskmanager unless I get proper source access. It's taking way too long to go through 100+ files and compare every offset against the beta build exe that I reversed. All the offsets in the reversed version are converted to long ints so I have to go through and convert every single one of them back to hex offsets...

TehCheat's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    347/2262
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Flask inventory is still there. I'm trying to figure out exactly what changed. This is semi-new territory for me, as I've looked at the inventory stuff in the past, but I didn't retain the data or dig much.

EDIT: Yeah, just figured it out. Had to update some of the inventory offsets. I'll have a new link sent out to the proper folks. Tested mana and quicksilver and both worked. I'm assuming the others work, as well. Let me know if you find bugs.

Also, I have to step out for a bit so it'll be about 2 hours before I get that out to everyone.
    Last edited by TehCheat; 06-13-2017 at 05:44 PM.

Thanks G/R
    455/2200
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thx to tihifniz, I got the key so I am going to update what's left.

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    best of luck with fixing this. makes poe tolerable to play for longer than an hour at a time.

Page 44 of 76 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748 ... LastLast