455/2200
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TehCheat View Post
    It used to be pretty commonplace to change flasks during atziri runs. Topaz for the first fight (Vaal), granite for 2nd fight, Topaz + Ruby for last fight. Not sure how often that happens now, though.
    thx for the info, but area changes when you move from thrash area to boss 1 and thrash area of boss 2 etc.
    So I think we will be good there However, I am not 100% sure so I will have to test it.
    If I did not reply to you, it mean the question you are asking is stupid.

PoeHUD Plugin: Flask Manager
  2. Thanks toadskin (1 members gave Thanks to GameHelper for this useful post)
    xxsevernajaxx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I remember correctly the autoflasker has an auto release function for blade flurry, would it be possible to have that as a small stand alone plugin?(For poehud I mean)

GameHelper's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    455/2200
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xxsevernajaxx View Post
    If I remember correctly the autoflasker has an auto release function for blade flurry, would it be possible to have that as a small stand alone plugin?(For poehud I mean)
    I will work on it after I am done with this one but don't hold your breath, it may a week or so.

Thanks G/R
    4/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zaafar View Post
    I will work on it after I am done with this one but don't hold your breath, it may a week or so.
    Tbh thats really good news. I can wait and thank you very much for making that happen at all .

Thanks G/R
    455/2200
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Attachment 48427

guys, this is the first version ( alpha release v2 ).
    Currently it only support quick silver flask or flask with speed mod for speed.
    So if you have quick silver or flask with speed mod, test it and let me know how do you feel about it.

==Installation==
    copy OR extract the folder in your POEHUD plugin folder.
    for settings press F12
    remember to enabled UI, enabled Flask Manager, enable quicksilver

==Declamation==
    i have used a minor hack due to which you wouldn't be able to change flask during single area/map. So I would suggest running this manager while you are in town. and setting up your flasks while you are in down.

Good luck,
    I know there will be 101 bugs, so your feedback is welcome.
    Last edited by GameHelper; 01-26-2017 at 07:31 PM.

7. Thanks toadskin (1 members gave Thanks to GameHelper for this useful post)
    Sithylis's Avatar Elite User Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    124/275
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    quick flask doesnt work with more then one (probs already know this)

Example: if first slot with speed is used up, it will not look for others unless you place new full flask into first slot
    http://puu.sh/tBITG/f26eee1594.jpg

This does not work either (only casts if its in slot 1)
    http://puu.sh/tBJ5p/05e05fc257.jpg
    Last edited by Sithylis; 01-26-2017 at 07:41 PM.

Thanks G/R
    455/2200
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sithylis View Post
    quick flask doesnt work with more then one (probs already know this)

Example: if first slot with speed is used up, it will not look for others unless you place new full flask into first slot
    http://puu.sh/tBITG/f26eee1594.jpg

This does not work either (only casts if its in slot 1)
    http://puu.sh/tBJ5p/05e05fc257.jpg
    EDIT: my bad, it's fixed now.
    here's the new dll Attachment 48428

Goodluck

EDIT2: Also, remember to increase lag compensation to your latency if it's drinking multiple charges at the same time.
    Last edited by GameHelper; 01-26-2017 at 08:07 PM.

10. Thanks xxsevernajaxx, toadskin (2 members gave Thanks to GameHelper for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    4/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just tested for a bit, here are the bugs that occured when I used the plugin:

flask in slot 4: nothing happening at all
    flask in slot 1: set to use the flask after running for 2 seconds all other settings disabled -> I get the sound of a flask being used constantly without the flask being used, no speed increase or flask charges going lower (even the interface shows a full flask)
    Another issue I had was the hudgui freezing and not reacting after opening the flask ui and making some changes.

hud version: 2.5.2b x64 everything working normally apart from the flask plugin

Another suggestion for maybe later down the road: I saw that you can make some nice adjustments in the configuration menue, I'd love however if even the people unable to code could make some pseudo code, like with filters that would enable some advanced logic. An example could be: cure bleeding only if health drops x% of max amount per second and is lower than 50%. I totally made this example up, but being able to create some config file like that would be great. If at some point preventing flasks would be possible that would be really great, too, I don't know though if it's possible to check for some windup animation.

Anyyways, those are my various thoughts so far, keep up the great work

Thanks G/R
    455/2200
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    1: can you print screen the flasks u have on the slots. or just tell me the flask types.

flask in slot 1: set to use the flask after running for 2 seconds all other settings disabled -> I get the sound of a flask being used constantly without the flask being used, no speed increase or flask charges going lower (even the interface shows a full flask)

I don't understand what you mean, i need to know more detail, what was the flask configuration, did u change area after changing the flask.
    what was showing on the flask UI. were there any gaps between flask like slot 1 have flask slot 2,3 is empty and slot 4 have a flask.

Another issue I had was the hudgui freezing and not reacting after opening the flask ui and making some changes.

hmm, is it regular, or just happened 1 time?

ggestion for maybe later down the road: I saw that you can make some nice adjustments in the configuration menue, I'd love however if even the people unable to code could make some pseudo code, like with filters that would enable some advanced logic. An example could be: cure bleeding only if health drops x% of max amount per second and is lower than 50%. I totally made this example up, but being able to create some config file like that would be great. If at some point preventing flasks would be possible that would be really great, too, I don't know though if it's possible to check for some windup animation.

that would be hard/time consuming, I will see if I have time for that. No promises.
    Last edited by GameHelper; 01-26-2017 at 08:38 PM.

13. Thanks toadskin (1 members gave Thanks to GameHelper for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    4/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    testrun 1: slot1:life flask
    slot2:life flask
    slot3:allresist flask
    slot4:quicksilver flask
    slot5:mana flask

result: plugin not working after leaving to town, I then rejoined town and went back into the area, no change. Hud freezes in the manner that expanded menues don't snap back in and the hud dowsnt respond anymore, you can however use f12 to make it disappear and it still functions.

2: slot1:quicksilver flask
    slot2:life flask
    slot3:life flask
    slot4:allresist flask
    slot5:mana flask

same town/area procedure as in 1, appart from the hud freezing after some time I can hear that the quicksilver flask is being used, after 2 seconds of running I hear a flask popping sound, however no flask is actually used, can't explain it otherwise since that's exactly what happens .

I havent found out yet what exactly makes the hud freeze, I can't pinpoint a certain action that causes it, but so far it happened everyy time I used it after some time and sometimes instantly.

15. Thanks toadskin (1 members gave Thanks to xxsevernajaxx for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    455/2200
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    can you share your "config.ini" in the AutoFlaskManager folder?
    Also, do you receive any message in red color?

Thanks G/R
    4/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just downloaded the hud version edited 10 hours ago and tried it out with that one. The bugs remain the same though, I'm also not getting any error message.

I found something else during the periods where the hud was working: even though the quicksilver is set to be used after 1.5 seconds of moving it is onlyy used after about 3 seconds of moving (no qs active at the time, so its not because its already in use)
    Last edited by xxsevernajaxx; 01-27-2017 at 07:45 AM. Reason: addition

Thanks G/R
    455/2200
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xxsevernajaxx View Post
    I found something else during the periods where the hud was working: even though the quicksilver is set to be used after 1.5 seconds of moving it is onlyy used after about 3 seconds of moving (no qs active at the time, so its not because its already in use)
    1.5 seconds - 3 seconds is not that high, it also depends on which HUD detect that you have moved and also other things such as lags. I am more interested in previous problems that occur to you and for that I need settings.ini files ( if you haven't changed any settings ) inside the plugin folder.

I will test it more this weekend and see if I can re-create the problem you are facing.

BTW have you bind flask keys to some other key other than 1,2,3....?

[For others]
    Also, if anyone else have a similar problem do provide the feedback. In your feedback do provide settings.ini file, flask types equipped and detail description of what happened.
    Last edited by GameHelper; 01-27-2017 at 06:08 PM.

19. Thanks toadskin (1 members gave Thanks to GameHelper for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    455/2200
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sorry in advance for the double post.

PFA updated plugin.

Change log

- Tried to optimized the code
    - AutoQuit is working now, you will be require to put cports.exe where poehud.exe is ( test it in Non-HC league before using )
    - Automatic use Mana flask, if it's equipped.

Attachment 48474

21. Thanks toadskin, noneyatemp, eclip, 82YMmEc8 (4 members gave Thanks to GameHelper for this useful post)
    Horgrath's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Auto flask dosent work. Dont use any flask and turning off all auras while moving. WTF!

Page 3 of 76 FirstFirst 123456753 ... LastLast