Thanks G/R
    63/130
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Working on expanding the function of auto quit method, to spam flasks while calling cports for a last ditch effort to provide player protection during log out.

PoeHUD Plugin: Flask Manager
  2. Thanks toadskin (1 members gave Thanks to Treasure_Box for this useful post)
    bewbtube's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    24/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Treasure_Box View Post
    Working on expanding the function of auto quit method, to spam flasks while calling cports for a last ditch effort to provide player protection during log out.
    You are a ****ing legend.

Treasure_Box's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    63/130
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bewbtube View Post
    You are a ****ing legend.
    No I am not, but thank you. Zaafar put a lot more into this than i was able to coding wise (I've learned a lot thanks to him). I just have a few more goals for this project. If i can figure them out that be great and i will share.

5. Thanks toadskin (1 members gave Thanks to Treasure_Box for this useful post)
    Nipper's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to make a request.

I would like a OH Shit function. What I mean by this is it will use health flasks that have instant healing if health reaches a super low.

Example:
    Flask1 normal healing it procs at 70%
    Flask2 Instant healing This will still proc if flask1 is empty but this one will also proc at 50% with bypassing the healing cooldown.

In other words flask2 works like normal but if need be it will use it if health reaches the set point with out having to wait the 1sec req by the default usage.

GameHelper's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    454/2198
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nipper View Post
    I would like to make a request.

I would like a OH Shit function. What I mean by this is it will use health flasks that have instant healing if health reaches a super low.

Example:
    Flask1 normal healing it procs at 70%
    Flask2 Instant healing This will still proc if flask1 is empty but this one will also proc at 50% with bypassing the healing cooldown.

In other words flask2 works like normal but if need be it will use it if health reaches the set point with out having to wait the 1sec req by the default usage.
    I think it's better/easy to implement this " spam flasks while calling cports for a last ditch effort to provide player protection during log out."
    rather than implementing instant healing because if you are losing health as fk after defensive flasks+offensive flasks+normal healing flask then u are in the wrong area (i.e. you are gonna die anyway) and only quitting the game and joining again would be the best option.
    Last edited by GameHelper; 02-20-2017 at 08:45 PM.
    If I did not reply to you, it mean the question you are asking is stupid.

Treasure_Box's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    63/130
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok so i created a function that gets called from outside of the auto quit function at the top of the stack. Its just based on a modified LifeLogic with some debug strings in this function to test the order and how often the function would be called while cports was being executed.

So there have been three types of scenarios that have accrued while testing at 50%:

Health does not change, and is the same at logout(indifferent).
    Code:
    1:24:50 AM AUTO Panic Healing was applied at: 49.1%
    1:24:50 AM AUTO QUIT: Your Health was at: 49.1%
    Not ideal, but not a big issue as there is no lose between the start of cports and the termination of the socket connection.

Health is increased before before/at logout(good).
    Code:
    1:26:54 AM AUTO Panic Healing was applied at: 49.4%
    1:26:54 AM AUTO QUIT: Your Health was at: 50.2%
    This is ideal.

Health decreases at logout (Bad)

Code:
    2:44:19 AM AUTO Panic Healing was applied at: 49.4% <-- cpots being called
    2:44:19 AM AUTO Panic Healing was applied at: 48.7%<-- cports still trying to close connection, game is still tracking life, but not taking keyboard input
    2:44:19 AM AUTO QUIT: Your Health was at: 48.7% <-- cports closed the connection
    The above is telling me that while the socket is being closed, that some times the game thread has stopped taking keyboard input even though its still tracking Life/ES.
    So it maybe unavoidable to have an instance were this does not accrue ever.

Next is to modify the function to spam keys [5] like a Popsicle stick to see if that is faster/more reliable than calling an function that has to do more computing before it gets to the virtual keyboard.
    Last edited by Treasure_Box; 02-21-2017 at 02:46 AM.

9. Thanks toadskin (1 members gave Thanks to Treasure_Box for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    454/2198
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Treasure_Box View Post
    Code:
    2:44:19 AM AUTO Panic Healing was applied at: 49.4% <-- cpots being called
    2:44:19 AM AUTO Panic Healing was applied at: 48.7%<-- cports still trying to close connection, game is still tracking life, but not taking keyboard input
    2:44:19 AM AUTO QUIT: Your Health was at: 48.7% <-- cports closed the connection
    This can happen in case server is too busy in other things or you are having a lag/latency spike...in both cases we can't do anything other than what we are already doing right now.

Nipper's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zaafar View Post
    I think it's better/easy to implement this " spam flasks while calling cports for a last ditch effort to provide player protection during log out."
    rather than implementing instant healing because if you are losing health as fk after defensive flasks+offensive flasks+normal healing flask then u are in the wrong area (i.e. you are gonna die anyway) and only quitting the game and joining again would be the best option.
    Well yes for hardcore it might be. But I don't play hardcore so it is just 10% exp but the issue. But having it select a instant heal over a over time heal might be something to use.

bewbtube's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    24/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zaafar View Post
    bypassing regular healing flasks for instant flasks is really helpful for Life builds because sometimes some things really take a big chunk out of you, puts you in a dangerous place, but it's something you can easily recover from with one or two instant flasks and be ready for another big chunk if it hits. Where using a regular healing flask could be too slow. So for example, you're un Uber Lab fighting the final boss, he jumps at you and you can't get away in time but that jump does 40% of your health, a regular flask probably won't get you to full in time to take his next hit, but a instant flask spam definitely would.

Having made use of the other autoflasker for a long period of time there were quite a few times where the spam instant flasks on % health or after % health hit were incredibly effective.

datz's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    166/19
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i built a new pc and downloaded everything again but now when i use hud with ur flask manager when i get down to auto quit it says cports.exe not detected you will die or something but i have cports o.o

ricotta's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by datz View Post
    i built a new pc and downloaded everything again but now when i use hud with ur flask manager when i get down to auto quit it says cports.exe not detected you will die or something but i have cports o.o
    I have the same problem atm

Thanks G/R
    454/2198
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    put cports.exe where your poehud.exe is.

16. Thanks toadskin (1 members gave Thanks to GameHelper for this useful post)
    datz's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    166/19
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hellzer123 View Post
    PoeHUD doesn't work with x64 client (DirectX 11 Beta). Error: Path of exile is not running
    And also have no idea how is this supposed to be done: "Open ExileHUD.sln and select "Debug" from top menu."

EDIT: Found the .sln file in src folder. How I am supposed to open it?
    p.s. The HUD still doesn't work. Tried a few things.
    works fine for me

also thanks cports in poehud folder worked

Thanks G/R
    454/2198
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    PoeHUD doesn't work with x64 client (DirectX 11 Beta). Error: Path of exile is not running
    And also have no idea how is this supposed to be done: "Open ExileHUD.sln and select "Debug" from top menu."

EDIT: Found the .sln file in src folder. How I am supposed to open it?
    p.s. The HUD still doesn't work. Tried a few things.
    use x64 branch of poehud.
    after that u can download the compiled dll from this thread and copy paste it inside poehud->plugin folder.

19. Thanks toadskin (1 members gave Thanks to GameHelper for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    454/2198
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Found everything. We'll see now.

EDIT: It's running, took me some time to figure out how the GUI options work tho...

What can I say. Good work. Let's hope you can keep it updated now for the new league.
    Yeah an installation guide and GUI guide (with screenshots) is missing form the README.md in github (GitHub - Xcesius/AutoFlaskManager).
    if anyone can work on that it will be awesome.

About keeping it updated, this plugin is made on top of poehud.
    If poehud is updated/working this plugin will work. So it doesn't need to be updated. kind of..

21. Thanks toadskin (1 members gave Thanks to GameHelper for this useful post)