Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok ive worked on this for somwhere between 12-18 hours and im going nutz, ive probably reinstalled/retried from begining about 200 times now, so many reboots!! lol My osloader.exe file wont update and thats where im stuck, i tried looking everywhere for how to fix it but only seemed to find older and older information and programs.... i have seen several others have the same problem in forums but none of them got answered.... Without the alteration to osloader i end up getting a 0xc000428 cant verify sig. error.....

EDIT: WWWWWOOOOWWW!! **** my life lol... finally got it taken care of by running a 2005-2009 REALLY outdated piece of code ontop of the stuff posted here --

KPP-Destroyer-P4.zip (https://mega.co.nz/temporary/mega/vsh2jJ7Z) is the software -- you do step 7 then if your still having problems at reboot with error 0xc0000428 on boot then run this and Activate on the new boot - it wont visibly do anything but hopefully it solves your problem like it did mine
    Last edited by SummerDaysAhead; 05-24-2015 at 06:23 PM.

[Tutorial] Hide Any Program From the Anti-Cheat
    maper's Avatar Elite User __readgsqword(0x188); CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    26/353
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're essentially rootkitting your own machine. Eventually you have to ask yourself if it's worth it - it's only a game, after all, and is perfectly playable without cheats. This workaround seems a bit extreme to me.

3. Thanks GameHelper (1 members gave Thanks to maper for this useful post)
    SummerDaysAhead's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have 0 enjoyment with this game zoomed in the way it is, makes me sick to play it.... while already being in more pain than you would want to imagine daily and not having the ability to do much other than enjoy the computer 16+hrs a day. life is shitty!
    Can also make the argument, the computer is only a device to be used or played - why not play with it so that you can do what you enjoy? do you only eat the foods you dont like the taste of? you going to just listen to a shit stereo in your car even if you had a great one to install because you have to dismantle it first?
    Also dont you maintain a maphack? having the ability to do exactly what id love to do, could share - id even be willing to donate for such things, but instead of help you discourage? the whole point of this forum is to learn and progress, i find it depressing that not many are willing to help others. 2 years ago was very similar but with much less people working on it, you'd think by now there would be more of a community working together but instead we get discouragement.
    Don't enjoy the races either so the use of it harms no one.
    Would love it and it would be amazing if you helped or shared.
    Last edited by SummerDaysAhead; 05-23-2015 at 04:24 PM.

maper's Avatar Elite User __readgsqword(0x188); CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    26/353
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was simply remarking that, from an information security standpoint, it is unwise.

In any case, any current incarnation of the zoomhack would be unlikely to go undetected by the anti-cheat as it is difficult to imagine an implementation where the memory is not changed. You'll find that it isn't a lack of altruism that stays people like me from helping with this, it's that each move we cheat developers make, we reveal more of our hand to the anti-cheat.

HvC's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/50
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To be honest implementating a zoomhack isn't even that complicated but it involves attacking the AC if you want it to be undetected and while that's more than possible, (heck we've done it with Ouirasse before and so have many other people from here) Making that public would just spur GGG to change the AC and the current quid pro quo is rather comfortable for people that code cheats, or use those that are released, we don't do anything too exploitative or notorious, and they don't change their detection methods too much.

Trejox's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    6/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by HvC View Post
    To be honest implementating a zoomhack isn't even that complicated but it involves attacking the AC if you want it to be undetected and while that's more than possible, (heck we've done it with Ouirasse before and so have many other people from here) Making that public would just spur GGG to change the AC and the current quid pro quo is rather comfortable for people that code cheats, or use those that are released, we don't do anything too exploitative or notorious, and they don't change their detection methods too much.
    i'd love to be able to return to this game, but for me it's also impossible to play it without zoom+bright+map... i'd be willing to pay 10-25€ for a little private version if that existed :/

timesink's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Trejox View Post
    i'd love to be able to return to this game, but for me it's also impossible to play it without zoom+bright+map... i'd be willing to pay 10-25€ for a little private version if that existed :/
    afaik Gurus Hack still works for Zoom and Brightness Adjustments. For Maphack you need Mapers Tool. But i cant say if those 2 tools will work safely together since they both(?) deal with the AC in some way. (at least as i understood mapers description)

(retail poe, non steam, non beta)

metaxer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HvC's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/50
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it is essentially setting up a rootkit on your own machine just to hide a process, that they're not even looking for...

SummerDaysAhead's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    most what anyone is asking for is simply zoom/bright and sometimes map.... its not like were trying to do anything exploitative or notorious either... if someone maintained one i would probably just play and not bother but sense noone is maintaining, it would be nice to have someone able to...

also what process is it your referring to thats being hidden and not looked for? hidecon?

onealns's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The original link is no longer working, can someone attach the file of the original link to this thread? Thanks.

GameHelper's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    452/2171
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Permarion View Post
    You're essentially rootkitting your own machine. Eventually you have to ask yourself if it's worth it - it's only a game, after all, and is perfectly playable without cheats. This workaround seems a bit extreme to me.

I agree with you, but running an unknown exe with admin permission is as bad as rootkitting your own machine.
    The safest option is to have 2 computers 1 with all games with cracks/hacks and 1 for passwords/critical data stuff.

EDIT: ops, it's old post...didn't see the date/time. ignore me.
    If I did not reply to you, it mean the question you are asking is stupid.

14. Thanks toadskin (1 members gave Thanks to GameHelper for this useful post)
    ssengul's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    teşekkür ler canım

gorimbas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you explain how to use this one? Please

gorimbas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by immor View Post
    Another way to hide a process from the Task-Manager is to use hyde.dll. This 'can' be easily integrated into an AutoHotkey Script. Using this dll also got the advantage that you dont need to disable UAC or use any unsigned drivers, Sadly there is also quite a huge disadvantage,,, This does only work if you are using a x64 bit OS and the 64 bit version of AutoHotkey or if you're using a x86 bit OS and the 32 bit version of AutoHotkey. This does not work if you have a x64 bit OS but use 32 bit AHK (and/or vice versa)!

Nevertheless maybe someone may have some use for this.

Code:
    /*
    		hyde.dll hides a process from the Task-Manager on Windows2k/Windows7 (x86/x64 bit)!

Your process can inject it into other processes however you like.  The example uses
    		SetWindowsHookEx with a CBT hook (the dll  exports a CBTProc) to inject it into all
    		running processes.

Press Esc to exit the script.

Note: if you do not compile the  script, AutoHotKey.exe gets hidden.  Otherwise the
    		the name of the .exe gets hidden.

Important: This does only work if you are using a x64 bit OS and the 64 bit version
    		of AutoHotkey or if you're using a x86 bit OS and the 32 bit version of AutoHotkey.
    		This does not work if you have a x64 bit OS but use 32 bit AHK (and/or vice versa)!
    */

#NoEnv
    SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%

OnExit, ExitSub

RunAsAdmin()

if ((A_Is64bitOS=1) && (A_PtrSize!=4))
    	hMod := DllCall("LoadLibrary", Str, "hyde64.dll", Ptr)
    else if ((A_Is32bitOS=1) && (A_PtrSize=4))
    	hMod := DllCall("LoadLibrary", Str, "hyde.dll", Ptr)
    Else
    {
    	MsgBox, Mixed Versions detected!`nOS Version and AHK Version need to be the same (x86 & AHK32 or x64 & AHK64).`n`nScript will now terminate!
    	ExitApp
    }

if (hMod)
    {
    	hHook := DllCall("SetWindowsHookEx", Int, 5, Ptr, DllCall("GetProcAddress", Ptr, hMod, AStr, "CBProc", ptr), Ptr, hMod, Ptr, 0, Ptr)
    	if (!hHook)
    	{
    		MsgBox, SetWindowsHookEx failed!`nScript will now terminate!
    		ExitApp
    	}
    }
    else
    {
    	MsgBox, LoadLibrary failed!`nScript will now terminate!
    	ExitApp
    }

MsgBox, % "Process ('" . A_ScriptName . "') hidden!"
    Return

Esc::ExitApp

RunAsAdmin()
    {
    	Global 0
    	IfEqual, A_IsAdmin, 1, Return 0

Loop, %0%
    		params .= A_Space . %A_Index%

DllCall("shell32\ShellExecute" (A_IsUnicode ? "":"A"),uint,0,str,"RunAs",str,(A_IsCompiled ? A_ScriptFullPath : A_AhkPath),str,(A_IsCompiled ? "": """" . A_ScriptFullPath . """" . A_Space) params,str,A_WorkingDir,int,1)
    	ExitApp
    }

ExitSub:
    	if (hHook)
    	{
    		DllCall("UnhookWindowsHookEx", Ptr, hHook)
    		MsgBox, % "Process unhooked!"
    	}
    	if (hMod)
    	{
    		DllCall("FreeLibrary", Ptr, hMod)
    		MsgBox, % "Library unloaded"
    	}
    ExitApp
    I have included this script aswell as both dll's into the rar file found in the attachment,
    Can you explain how it works? pretty please

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast