5/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by anyhtinggoes View Post
    Why don't you just pay attention to the program your using instead of posting a useless post? If you must be spoon fed, go to the settings tab. See that button that says "Find", click it. It even says "CLICK FIND AFTER NEW PATCH".
    Its the best example what can happen if ppl use cryptic sentences instead of something proper like "use the build-in update base function" - way much clearer, isnt it?
    Since im not using Gurus Tool, and (mis)understood that users "update base offset" as the usual "hey, get the offsets and edit the code". i aopologize for getting him wrong.
    Last edited by timesink; 05-30-2014 at 04:24 PM.

PoE Autoflask & AutoScript, Improvements and updates.
    alexandrubenza's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by timesink View Post
    Its the best example what can happen if ppl use cryptic sentences instead of something proper like "use the build-in update base function" - way much clearer, isnt it?
    Since im not using Gurus Tool, and (mis)understood that users "update base offset" as the usual "hey, get the offsets and edit the code". i aopologize for getting him wrong.
    so in conclusion, the reason you were a sarcastic jerk while asking for help is because you couldn't find the key combinations that spelled "could you elaborate, please?" yet you're somehow advanced enough a user to know how to "get the offsets and edit the code" or at least know of that to be a solution, but couldn't do even the tiniest bit of research?

i supposed it took much less effort, time, and intellectual capital to throw in a subtle jeer in hopes that somebody out there acknowledges how clever and witty you are.

Sherlock! that got a laugh outta me. please direct me to the comedy school of which you clearly the valedictorian graduate.

timesink's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by alexandrubenza View Post
    so in conclusion, the reason you were a sarcastic jerk while asking for help is because you couldn't find the key combinations that spelled "could you elaborate, please?" yet you're somehow advanced enough a user to know how to "get the offsets and edit the code" or at least know of that to be a solution, but couldn't do even the tiniest bit of research?

i supposed it took much less effort, time, and intellectual capital to throw in a subtle jeer in hopes that somebody out there acknowledges how clever and witty you are.

Sherlock! that got a laugh outta me. please direct me to the comedy school of which you clearly the valedictorian graduate.
    Seriously, stop projecting your weird mindset on other ppl. As you re the best example, ppl do misunderstand things form time to time. If you have a bad day or bored and have no clue what to do with your time, its ok, but complaining about sarcastic jerks while beeing member of them it isnt helpful nor convincing in any discussion. Esp.when youre not even included. So my humble suggestion is, lets focus on thread related things and not hijacking this thread for personal frustration cure needs. Feel free to msg me in case it gives you any satisfaction.

alexandrubenza's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by timesink View Post
    Seriously, stop projecting your weird mindset on other ppl. As you re the best example, ppl do misunderstand things form time to time. If you have a bad day or bored and have no clue what to do with your time, its ok, but complaining about sarcastic jerks while beeing member of them it isnt helpful nor convincing in any discussion. Esp.when youre not even included. So my humble suggestion is, lets focus on thread related things and not hijacking this thread for personal frustration cure needs. Feel free to msg me in case it gives you any satisfaction.
    i suppose "would Sherlock then pls so kind to share his wisdom, aka the BaseOffset instead of posting useless Tips?" is helpful, convincing, not a personal-frustration-cure, not born of a bad day or boredom. then it must come from appreciation and gratefulness! see it's just a misunderstanding on my part, since i'm romanian, we express things differently.

if you misunderstand something, perhaps ask for clarification, instead of calling people's tips useless and assigning some mindless desperate nickname to them.

and don't get all butthurt and try to turn things around because someone called you out on your ungrateful and entitled nature. i can absolutely be a sarcastic jerk and choose to do so quite often, but certainly not when i'm ASKING FOR HELP with something and expect someone to answer my questions. especially when the answer to that question is literally one click away from app launch, spelled out in plain english, with all words capitalized.

treat people how you want to be treated.

myku89@wp.pl's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi !
    guys pls help where i can change potions keys becouse i use q.w.e.a.s.

upsala's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    hi !
    guys pls help where i can change potions keys becouse i use q.w.e.a.s.
    in-game keybind options (input tab). Script itself have only utility F1-F12 keybinds, not flask hotkeys.

P.S. According to discussion above, i really do not understand how some ppl able to find this forum and download software. Questions makes me think they need instructions to use mouse )

jimshooter's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I been using this for month. Use it mainly for trade spam. Recetnly got a email from letter saying the lock my account due to using a macro. First time ever and I been using this along with maphack for the pass 6 month. I did over due it on trade spam I am sure some people reported me. Anyway I contact them and they gave me a warning telling about the rule etc.. and unloick my account. I just wait for some time to pass before i start doing it agian in moderation this time

DSJ282's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thx for this script, Im gonna try this out now as I grew tired of PoE Item info showing wrong tiers and other buggy behavior. On another note this is my first post (or i have another account with a forgotten user already) so therefore Ill shout out a HI ALL!

Perhaps I wont be a very active member here as I already have soo many forums that I reguarly visit and the time is not really there for anymore places, but we will see about that. I got to thank the author anyways..

//DSJ

nightmarko's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    could u update it for the new patch pls?

gurud's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/31
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nightmarko View Post
    could u update it for the new patch pls?
    Just open the script go to the settings tab and click the "Find" button it will update itself.

elvese's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    only dps calculator works for me now, other things not..

IeUz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You gotta press the button to refresh the pointer . . .

Everything is working!

elvese's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah but trade spam joining randomly 1-200 or something channels, how can you make it 1-10 ?

Fermalion's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not working anymore.
    I've changed keybinding for mana flask from '5' to 'F' button, and now when I'm on low mana script still presses '5', but not 'F' (I see rand5om 5 numbers in the ch5at these time5s).
    This problem appeared only in 1.1.5, there was no problem in 1.1.4 and earlier versions.
    (Yeah, I know about 'settings / Find'. It doesn't help.)

Veterangunnar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I get Error "Failed to obtain moduleBase or modulesize for PID 5008, Script will now terminate."

Anyone got a fix for this?