Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EDIT: Bah: you guys already on right track, didnt have time to read it all and gave suggestions already being used now...

PoE Autoflask & AutoScript, Improvements and updates.
    gurud's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/31
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Script Improved a little more,

Now the Use Portal is almost good, is now searching for the blue portal color to click it, now i'm afraid it might conflict with Lightning skills, if you could test it would be great.

Added a script to send the last message you sent to trade channels 1-10, [F10]

fabcard's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    38/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello friends,

First off, thank you gurud for all the work you are doing on PoE scripts/tools.
    It's nice to know that you are improving the autoflasks script with new features
    I have a suggestion for this script to make it even more user friendly and automatically as possible. You probably know that the old script version reads the flasks duration time as they were normal/white ones of each kind. The thing is that we don't use normal/white flasks a lot - to be honest I never use them - but we use them with modifiers - the magic/blue ones. As example we can say Catalyzed, Bubbling, Saturated, etc. So, for those kind of flasks, blue ones, the script will still reads their base duration, ignoring the actual right duration times from each modifier... Due that, every time I change flasks kind and/or slots, I have to manually change the "OverrideFlaskDuration: xx" on the script so it can use the flasks on right timers. For example, if you have a Catalysed flask equipped, the script will use it on intervals of 6-8 seconds, depending on which kind of flask you have, instead using it on intervals of 2-3 secs (or around that). Same happens to all other kinds.
    So my suggestion is to make the script reads the actual duration value instead, with the modifier. On each flasks description it says "Recovers XXXX life/mana over YY seconds". So make the script reads the YY value. Doing that we'll have no more to do changes on script manually and we can also remove that "OverrideFlaskDuration: xx" thing.
    Again, thank you, friend

PS: Excuse my poor English. Not my main.
    Last edited by fabcard; 12-11-2013 at 10:14 PM.

ReadyToKill's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    11/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, Gurud, when tested under your settings, it seemed to work pretty well. However, i am unable to figure out how to get it working under my settings.

` = Inventory
    f = close all windows
    my space bar is used to highlight/pick up drops, etc

Under my settings, when i try in the open field with no inventory open, it will not do anything other than move the mouse cursor, if i have the inventory window open, it will open a tp, but intead of clicking on the portal it will click on the blue spot up in the minimap or sometimes just close the window and do nothing. Below is where i changed the settings, what am i doing wrong or missing?

ReadClientResolution(hwnd,w,h)
    Send {SPACE} changed to f
    Send {ENTER}
    Send {Raw} /oos
    Send {ENTER}
    Send {I} changed to `
    MouseMove, 1070, 600
    ;Change the line above to the coord (x,y) of portal scrolls on inventory relative to the

window,

I have noticed that this script seems to be either crashing the game a bit more or at times it will autolog to the login screen even though i set it to log out to character selection screen.
    Last edited by ReadyToKill; 12-11-2013 at 11:51 PM.

Thanks G/R
    2/31
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ReadyToKill View Post
    Hey, Gurud, when tested under your settings, it seemed to work pretty well. However, i am unable to figure out how to get it working under my settings.

` = Inventory
    f = close all windows
    my space bar is used to highlight/pick up drops, etc

Under my settings, when i try in the open field with no inventory open, it will not do anything other than move the mouse cursor, if i have the inventory window open, it will open a tp, but intead of clicking on the portal it will click on the blue spot up in the minimap or sometimes just close the window and do nothing. Below is where i changed the settings, what am i doing wrong or missing?

Send {SPACE} changed to f
    Send {ENTER}
    Send {Raw} /oos
    Send {ENTER}
    Send {I} changed to `
    MouseMove, 1070, 600
    ;Change the line above to the coord (x,y) of portal scrolls on inventory relative to the

window,

I have noticed that this script seems to be either crashing the game a bit more or at times it will autolog to the login screen even though i set it to log out to character selection screen.
    Test:

Code:
    	Send {f}
    	Send {ENTER}
    	Send {Raw} /oos
    	Send {ENTER}
    	Send {Raw} `
    	MouseMove, 1295, 612
    	;Change the line above to the coord (x,y) of portal scrolls on inventory relative to the window, 
    	;to see the coord right click on the script tray icon and select Window Spy
    	Sleep, 50
    	Send {RButton}
    	Send {f}
    This should work, because ` is a special key, can't be send only with send

Thanks G/R
    2/31
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by fabcard View Post
    Hello friends,

First off, thank you gurud for all the work you are doing on PoE scripts/tools.
    It's nice to know that you are improving the autoflasks script with new features
    I have a suggestion for this script to make it even more user friendly and automatically as possible. You probably know that the old script version reads the flasks duration time as they were normal/white ones of each kind. The thing is that we don't use normal/white flasks a lot - to be honest I never use them - but we use them with modifiers - the magic/blue ones. As example we can say Catalyzed, Bubbling, Saturated, etc. So, for those kind of flasks, blue ones, the script will still reads their base duration, ignoring the actual right duration times from each modifier... Due that, every time I change flasks kind and/or slots, I have to manually change the "OverrideFlaskDuration: xx" on the script so it can use the flasks on right timers. For example, if you have a Catalysed flask equipped, the script will use it on intervals of 6-8 seconds, depending on which kind of flask you have, instead using it on intervals of 2-3 secs (or around that). Same happens to all other kinds.
    So my suggestion is to make the script reads the actual duration value instead, with the modifier. On each flasks description it says "Recovers XXXX life/mana over YY seconds". So make the script reads the YY value. Doing that we'll have no more to do changes on script manually and we can also remove that "OverrideFlaskDuration: xx" thing.
    Again, thank you, friend

PS: Excuse my poor English. Not my main.
    I'll try to have a look at it.

Thanks G/R
    11/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have tried copying and pasting the new code in, however it doesn't seem to work under my configuration. It did the same thing as before, oh well thanks for trying to help.

Thanks G/R
    2/31
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have tried copying and pasting the new code in, however it doesn't seem to work under my configuration. It did the same thing as before, oh well thanks for trying to help.
    Just write this again yourself: Send {Raw} `
    Your keyboard is sending something different then mine, If that don't work, read "Special Keys" here:
    List of Keys and Mouse/Joystick Buttons for Hotkeys and Macros
    related to this:
    Send/SendRaw/SendInput/SendPlay/SendEvent: Send keys & clicks

But again, writing Send {Raw} ` yourself should fix the problem.
    Last edited by gurud; 12-12-2013 at 04:35 PM.

Thanks G/R
    11/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by gurud View Post
    Just write this again yourself: Send {Raw} `
    Your keyboard is sending something different then mine, If that don't work, read "Special Keys" here:
    List of Keys and Mouse/Joystick Buttons for Hotkeys and Macros
    related to this:
    Send/SendRaw/SendInput/SendPlay/SendEvent: Send keys & clicks

But again, writing Send {Raw} ` yourself should fix the problem.

Yah, i have tried writing in that code alrady and still get the same results as before. Here is the code i have tried

Send {f}
    Send {ENTER}
    Send {Raw} /oos
    Send {ENTER}
    Send {Raw} `
    MouseMove, 1070, 600

window,
    ;to see the coord right click on the script tray icon and select Window Spy
    Sleep, 50
    Send {RButton}
    Send {f}
    Send {Alt down}
    Sleep, 50
    MouseMove, (w/2), (h/2),0
    Sleep, 50
    Send {LButton}
    sleep, 250
    Loop
    {

These are the buttons i changed around

f = close windows
    ` = inventory
    space = show highlight/pick up items

Thanks G/R
    2/31
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Made a few changes to Use Portal again,

Now it Searches for the portal scroll in your inventory, it is looking for any currency, and it will use the first one it finds, going from left to right, top to bottom, in the example below the script will use 9 portals scrolls (4+5) and then get stuck at orb of augmentation, If there was no orb of augmentation there, it would use portals until it reaches Scroll of Wisdom.

Now the Use Portal script supports all resolutions.

I did find a more precise method but this is the fastest, and since people tend to only keep 40 portals or less this is better.
    To be safe only currency on the first row should be Portal Scrolls.

I'll try to look into the pots mods now.

Yah, i have tried writing in that code already and still get the same results as before. Here is the code i have tried
    I'm sorry but i did all i can, your only option now is to read the links i gave you.
    Last edited by gurud; 12-12-2013 at 07:31 PM.

Thanks G/R
    11/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yah, thx for the info, i will try to look into it.

Thanks G/R
    11/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, i got the portal working, use the V button as my inventory instead of `

Thanks G/R
    11/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmmm, i was testing out the new script while getting my friend to spam a lighting skill attack on the docks map and the script seemed to detect the blueish mob characters more often instead of the portal at times. However, i was spamming the F2 key so much, that it seemed to mess up the script overall. Now whenever i press the F2 key it just brings up the inventory and does nothing. I've already tried creating a new script, and rebooted the system, but get the same results, portal isn't working for me no more.

Oh, nevermind i figured it out, while i was spamming the F2 key, and some how changed my Display Mode. Make sure it is set too Windowed Fullscreen to work.
    Last edited by ReadyToKill; 12-13-2013 at 12:32 AM.

SmellyMao's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the great work dude! this is an awesome script!

It's a little toooo much automation for me though. I would like to trim it down so that it only does ONE thing, log out when I am at X% health. I know I can just turn all the pot ratios to 0 and then set the log out %. But I don't want all the other functionality of the script. I only want it to log me out when I am at X% health. Which parts do I need to delete and which parts do I need to keep?

--Edit--
    Is this all I need?

F4::QuitToLoginScreen(WinActive("A"))

QuitToLoginScreen(hwnd)
    {
    if (!IsInGame(hwnd))
    {
    return
    }
    SetGameStateMenu(hwnd)
    }

--Edit--

opps... that's just for the quick log out.
    Last edited by SmellyMao; 12-14-2013 at 09:15 AM.

Thanks G/R
    2/31
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SmellyMao View Post
    Thanks for the great work dude! this is an awesome script!

It's a little toooo much automation for me though. I would like to trim it down so that it only does ONE thing, log out when I am at X% health. I know I can just turn all the pot ratios to 0 and then set the log out %. But I don't want all the other functionality of the script. I only want it to log me out when I am at X% health. Which parts do I need to delete and which parts do I need to keep?

--Edit--
    Is this all I need?

F4::QuitToLoginScreen(WinActive("A"))

QuitToLoginScreen(hwnd)
    {
    if (!IsInGame(hwnd))
    {
    return
    }
    SetGameStateMenu(hwnd)
    }

--Edit--

opps... that's just for the quick log out.
    I'm making a GUI so it's easier for people to config the script, so it will be easier to accomplish that.

Also is nice to be able to change values in real time, without having to restart script every time.

Here is a Preview:

Last edited by gurud; 12-14-2013 at 01:28 PM.

Page 2 of 182 FirstFirst 12345652102 ... LastLast