15/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi to all,
    can someone please explain me how to keep constantly my silver flask full, or refilled, what settings to use or how to set it?
    I probably missed ansver about this somewhere but I'd really apreciatte any help if this is possible.

I enjoy your forum and thanx in advance.

Cheers!

PoE Autoflask & AutoScript, Improvements and updates.
    ReadyToKill's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    11/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The script does not fill the the silver flask for you, u have to refill it yourself or keep it full by killing the mobs around you, you can than enable the autosilverflask, so that it automatically runs for you.

Astorxxx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    15/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ReadyToKill View Post
    The script does not fill the the silver flask for you, u have to refill it yourself or keep it full by killing the mobs around you, you can than enable the autosilverflask, so that it automatically runs for you.
    I've got it.

thank you very much for quick response.

Cheers!

Syncness's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    2/65
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The send to trade doesn't seem to work properly to me.

It joins a 1-10 channel, then joins a random trade channel immediately after (then sends the message).

[e] Also, doesn't F1 clash with the in-game ping display thing? Can we perhaps set hotkeys ourselves?
    Double check you're trading with me in case of impostors

Thanks G/R
    11/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by [sync] View Post
    The send to trade doesn't seem to work properly to me.

It joins a 1-10 channel, then joins a random trade channel immediately after (then sends the message).

[e] Also, doesn't F1 clash with the in-game ping display thing? Can we perhaps set hotkeys ourselves?

I found it confusing to use a times as well, it does work, but sometimes it bugs out and doesn't work until you leave town and go out into the field and come back to town. Also what it does is, it will spam channel 1, than randomly join a channel, than go to channel 2, spam the chan, randomly go to a new chan, than go to chan 3 and spam repeating that pattern til it spams channel 10. I suppose this is for security reasons.

1. Select the items you want to sell from your stash tab, while it is open, after you press enter, hit the F10 key and close the stash inventory it will autospam the trade chans 1-10, if you open up the stash inventory or your character inventory anytime during the spam it will autopause and resume if you close the inventory window. Also if you press enter during the spamming it will cancel the spam.

2. As i mentioned before after you spam your items and than hit the trade key and no stash/char inventory is open and it fails to spam, just go out to field come back and redo.

With the F1 key, you can customize the buttons in the itemalert.py file using notepad++.

fabcard's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    38/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice work, gurud
    Just a question about the auto quicksilver flasks. My flasks are quality 20 and due that the duration lasts 6 seconds. If I use the auto mode, it will use those flasks every 4 seconds, or some around that. That means we are losing 2 seconds every time it recasts while the effect from previous use still active. So, is it possible to add an option where we can enter the quicksilver flask duration we have?
    Thank you gurud for all your nice work on this script

Thanks G/R
    11/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey fabcard, you can edit this part manually for now by editing the script, just add in this info, thanks to badplayer for posting the info. I asked regarding the same thing about two or thre pages back.

If nothing has changed
    after you see this
    Code:

if InStr(FlaskTypeStr, "FlaskUtility")
    {
    FlasksData[A_Index].EffectDuration:=ReadMemUInt(pH,FlaskLocalstatsPtr+0x4)
    }

you could add something like this under it
    Code:

if InStr(FlaskTypeStr, "FlaskUtility6")
    {
    FlasksData[A_Index].EffectDuration:=80
    }

which would set the duration of all quicksilver flasks to 8 seconds, so adjust that value to your silverflask time, etc.

gurud's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/31
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by fabcard View Post
    Nice work, gurud
    Just a question about the auto quicksilver flasks. My flasks are quality 20 and due that the duration lasts 6 seconds. If I use the auto mode, it will use those flasks every 4 seconds, or some around that. That means we are losing 2 seconds every time it recasts while the effect from previous use still active. So, is it possible to add an option where we can enter the quicksilver flask duration we have?
    Thank you gurud for all your nice work on this script
    Just FYI if you flasks are 6 seconds and you use in another on in 4 seconds the first flask will still use it's full duration, the second flask will be in a queue and only be used when the 6 seconds end, so you are not really losing Effect time, you are only losing by spending flasks faster then you really need (Because maybe in 6 seconds you wouldn't need to use the flask again, then you lose the last flask usage.) As i said i'm working to solve that.

Originally Posted by [sync] View Post
    You can still use the in-game ping by Shift+F1

Setting hotkeys is on my to do list, but might not come for a while.
    Last edited by gurud; 02-08-2014 at 11:56 AM.
    If i helped you in any way consider supporting me by donating in paypal at: [email protected]

Thanks G/R
    11/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, Gurud, just wanted to let you know, sometimes with the trade feature, there is a bug where, it after you link your items for sale, and click the trade button, it will randomly join a channel and than spam the items to the random channel, than join chan 1 and not post nothing, than randomly join a channel and spam again and than go to chan 2, and not spam, than another random chan spam, etc and it repeats it all the way to the set amount of chans you have set. The trade works most of the time, but i just noticed that it was doing this earlier.

Apocalypse59's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gurud - is there any chance in the future for supporting minion health and flasks?

fabcard's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    38/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello gurud,
    I would like to have the .ahk script so I can change the quicksilver duration time manually, if possible please. As I said before, it's using those flasks on every 4 seconds but my flasks last 6 seconds. Due that it's wasting 2 seconds of the flasks duration on each use, making the char to lose the flasks very fast... I know that you are working to fix this issue.
    Thanks in advance.

serlev's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    10/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont know how it happens but we lose 10% xp when we r auto out to log in screen by script.. It never happened before but it started after the last mini patch..
    All happened at Dominus 74 map during Hand of God attack.. I didnt die.. script sent me to log-in screen perfectly as usual but when I logged in I noticed I lost 10% xp..
    Just to test I face tanked Dominus 2 more times.. no dyeing.. auto to log-in screen.. and as a result loss of 30% xp totally..
    Sadly said that something is changed

hope there is a solution..

Thanks G/R
    2/31
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by serlev View Post
    I dont know how it happens but we lose 10% xp when we r auto out to log in screen by script.. It never happened before but it started after the last mini patch..
    All happened at Dominus 74 map during Hand of God attack.. I didnt die.. script sent me to log-in screen perfectly as usual but when I logged in I noticed I lost 10% xp..
    Just to test I face tanked Dominus 2 more times.. no dyeing.. auto to log-in screen.. and as a result loss of 30% xp totally..
    Sadly said that something is changed

hope there is a solution..
    Are you sure you didn't died? Are you on Standard/Domination League? Have you send /Deaths command before dyeing to make sure you didn't really die?
    If i helped you in any way consider supporting me by donating in paypal at: [email protected]

serlev's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    10/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *** I am at standart..
    *** when we die we dont go to log-in screen, do we?.. we stay at the place we died until we click the special release button appears on death..
    this happens to me only when Vaal Smash crits and I cant block or fast enough to dodge it.. or if 78 Dominus Hand of God crits.. else I never died before, your script always sent me out without getting any xp penalty..
    *** so many times script worked perfect.. auto out to log-in screen when our life reaches to the point we adjust (which was 30% in my case)..
    *** this happened to me first time yesterday after mini patch released.. I thought it was a bug.. but it repeated 3 times today..
    *** all happened at 74 Dominus Hand of God attack..

Edit: I tested the script by adjusting to 90% and let the mobs hit me at Docks/merciless.. It worked perfect..
    I am confused..
    a- At Vaal critted smash I died 2-3 times and script didnt send me to log-in screen.. I released 2-3 times by clicking the release button.. (same happened at 78 Dominus)
    b- At 74 Dominus critted hand of god attack , if I died with 1 shot as Vaal smash did , why didnt I stay at screen I died and use the release button but script sent me to log-in page ?..
    Last edited by serlev; 02-12-2014 at 11:38 AM. Reason: testing the script..

Thanks G/R
    2/31
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by serlev View Post
    *** I am at standart..
    *** when we die we dont go to log-in screen, do we?.. we stay at the place we died until we click the special release button appears on death..
    this happens to me only when Vaal Smash crits and I cant block or fast enough to dodge it.. or if 78 Dominus Hand of God crits.. else I never died before, your script always sent me out without getting any xp penalty..
    *** so many times script worked perfect.. auto out to log-in screen when our life reaches to the point we adjust (which was 30% in my case)..
    *** this happened to me first time yesterday after mini patch released.. I thought it was a bug.. but it repeated 3 times today..
    *** all happened at 74 Dominus Hand of God attack..

Edit: I tested the script by adjusting to 90% and let the mobs hit me at Docks/merciless.. It worked perfect..
    I am confused..
    a- At Vaal critted smash I died 2-3 times and script didnt send me to log-in screen.. I released 2-3 times by clicking the release button.. (same happened at 78 Dominus)
    b- At 74 Dominus critted hand of god attack , if I died with 1 shot as Vaal smash did , why didnt I stay at screen I died and use the release button but script sent me to log-in page ?..
    It's probably because hand of god attack is not a 1 hit damage, like the vaal smash is, it may appear only 1 hit but it could be 3 hits for example in a really small time, so in the first hit the script will log you out, but the other 2 hits will still hit you, making you dead.