Thanks G/R
    2/31
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On patch notes 1.0.5b GGG wrote: Fixed an issue where portals were not closed when logging out of a character via the character selection screen.
    So next update i'll be taking out the "exit to character selection" option from autoquit since it's no longer useful.

Originally Posted by dwszplay View Post
    ggg just deployed a new patch and this macro is not working anymore
    It is still working you just need to go to settings and click on "Find", after every update.

Originally Posted by iluvbk View Post
    does it work on poe garena?
    Yes, it should work since garena uses the same offsets as the global client.
    Last edited by gurud; 01-20-2014 at 08:39 AM.
    If i helped you in any way consider supporting me by donating in paypal at: [email protected]

PoE Autoflask & AutoScript, Improvements and updates.
    ReadyToKill's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    11/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey gurud, is the pastebin site updated with the new info with the quickflask feature? when i ran the script it brings up a different UI and has no quickflask option.

Also by default, does anyone know how often the game checks in with the server to try and stay in sync, etc? I don't want to set the resync feature to constantly spam it, or what would probably be a good figure to put it at?
    Last edited by ReadyToKill; 01-20-2014 at 11:23 AM.

gurud's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/31
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ReadyToKill View Post
    Hey gurud, is the pastebin site updated with the new info with the quickflask feature? when i ran the script it brings up a different UI and has no quickflask option.

Also by default, does anyone know how often the game checks in with the server to try and stay in sync, etc? I don't want to set the resync feature to constantly spam it, or what would probably be a good figure to put it at?
    Yes, the source on the first page is outdated,
    I've decided to not put more the updated source.
    I wanted to have more control over who have the source, and if you are helping in anyway.

So i'll give the source to any member that contributed enough, and asked me for it. (I've PM'ed to you)

If you can't contribute with coding the script, but want to help.
    Consider making me a donation to support this script and i'll also send the source to you.

In Regards to when the game check's for desync, no one really knows, With my several attempts of making a speed hack, i assume the server forces the Resync after about 5-8 seconds after they realize you are desync before those 5-8 seconds they do try to fix your desync without you realizing, so when you get desync the server will check your game coords, and if you use a movement skill, or click to move the server will try to move or use the movement skill at the same posistion you clicked, if that position is out of range for your skill, or blocked be a wall on movement they will still try again for 5-8 secs before forcing resync.
    If i helped you in any way consider supporting me by donating in paypal at: [email protected]

Thanks G/R
    11/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This script gets more awesome each update, tested most of the features and everything was working perfectly; however, i couldn't get the trade feature to work, when i hit F10 there is no action, in the previous versions it worked fine when i hit the F10 key, also in the previous code, it was easier for me to configure the amount of channels i wanted to spam and i could edit the timer,etc, however with this updated code, i am not able to figure out how to customize it.

Also how do i change the dps calculator from the F3 key to the Ctrl+C key? i am already use to that, since i was using it from a previous script. I used the Ctrl+C for the trigger, but popup saying it wouldn't work.

Random Bug: Cannot figure out how to duplicate it, but this is what happens from time to time.

I just realized that when i press enter to chat, if i have the quicksilver flask equipped to slot 3, in the area where you type, it will start showing the number 3 as if it is trying to autoquickflask, it still does it in trade/local/global/guild chat, etc; however; it seems pretty random, i can't get it to work all the time, also my setup is 1:HP, 2HP, 3QuickFlask,4Granite, 5 Divination, but 5 is disabled. It seems, that the script at times gets mixed up and isn't sure if i am in town or field at times, thats why it seems to keep trying to autoquickflask. So in town if i have the chat log open at times it will try to autoflask and whatever slot i have it equipped to, it will spam that number ever few sec and sometimes it will bug out in the field and will not autoquickflask even though it is full.

Another thing i noticed was, at times while i am attacking a swarm of mobs or just say i am moving around, every time it will autoflask, there is a possibility that it will interfere with the players action, like it might make me stop shooting all of a sudden while i had the attack button still held down, or it could interfere with the moving, etc. It isn't major, but i do notice it happening from time to time. This was happening in the previous scripts as well, so it isn't new.

Upon further testing, i noticed that with the Send Resync cmd enabled, while i am typing in the chat window it will randomly hit the enter key, so it does not let me complete my message and than click enter to send. This also can happen with the trade channel as i am linking my items it will automatically send the links without me completing all the items i want to link.
    Last edited by ReadyToKill; 01-20-2014 at 11:41 PM.

Thanks G/R
    2/31
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This script gets more awesome each update, tested most of the features and everything was working perfectly; however, i couldn't get the trade feature to work, when i hit F10 there is no action, in the previous versions it worked fine when i hit the F10 key, also in the previous code, it was easier for me to configure the amount of channels i wanted to spam and i could edit the timer,etc, however with this updated code, i am not able to figure out how to customize it.

Random Bug: Cannot figure out how to duplicate it, but this is what happens from time to time.

I just realized that when i press enter to chat, if i have the quicksilver flask equipped to slot 3, in the area where you type, it will start showing the number 3 as if it is trying to autoquickflask, it still does it in trade/local/global/guild chat, etc; however; it seems pretty random, i can't get it to work all the time, also my setup is 1:HP, 2HP, 3QuickFlask,4Granite, 5 Divination, but 5 is disabled. It seems, that the script at times gets mixed up and isn't sure if i am in town or field at times, thats why it seems to keep trying to autoquickflask. So in town if i have the chat log open at times it will try to autoflask and whatever slot i have it equipped to, it will spam that number ever few sec and sometimes it will bug out in the field and will not autoquickflask even though it is full.

Upon further testing, i noticed that with the Send Resync cmd enabled, while i am typing in the chat window it will randomly hit the enter key, so it does not let me complete my message and than click enter to send. This also can happen with the trade channel as i am linking my items it will automatically send the links without me completing all the items i want to link.
    To solve most of the chat issues i made a check, if you are in game, and presses ENTER those functions above will stop and only be running again if you pressed ENTER again, so what probably happened is you pressed ENTER and them clicked to walk, that makes the chat go off. So if you press F10 in that state nothing will happen, also, if you press ENTER again to chat the functions will be turned on again, and that's the bug of all the things you reported. To fix this i'm trying to find a place in game memory that could tell me whether you are chatting or not. Also if you pressed NumpadEnter, the functions will not stop spamming.

Another thing i noticed was, at times while i am attacking a swarm of mobs or just say i am moving around, every time it will autoflask, there is a possibility that it will interfere with the players action, like it might make me stop shooting all of a sudden while i had the attack button still held down, or it could interfere with the moving, etc. It isn't major, but i do notice it happening from time to time. This was happening in the previous scripts as well, so it isn't new.
    I didn't quite understood how would autoflask interfere with attack/movement, can you be more specific? Where you using the spam desync? that's the only thing i could think of it could interfere.

Also how do i change the dps calculator from the F3 key to the Ctrl+C key? i am already use to that, since i was using it from a previous script. I used the Ctrl+C for the trigger, but popup saying it wouldn't work.
    Simply changing "F3::" with "^C::" should work, but don't use Ctrl+F3 after that.

Thanks G/R
    11/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, i just tried using the ^C key; however, the script will load, but it still does not seem to do nothing, i have tested this both on my customized script and your default script, got the same results. As for the pressing enter and than moving issue, that possible could of happened, i was not really paying attention to that, so i will do some more testing and see if that was the issue.

As for the other issue, i do not think it is the spam desync, because this happened before in previous earlier scripts that did not use the desync feature if i recall correctly. Like i said, it is pretty random and does not happen often. I know it has something to do with the flask because after i hear the drinking sound, depending on what i was doing it will stop that action and i will have to press the button again to resume what i was doing. If i was attacking a bunch of mobs holding down my mouse key to attack and than the autoflask kicks, if i get the bug, it will act as if i released the attack button, meanwhile i did not release the button, so i would have to repress it again etc. Another example is, if i am clicking to move around or kept the move key held down, sometimes i will hear the flask go off, however when that happens my guy will have stopped moving to the area where i had the cursor located and the move key was still held down, so i would need to re-click, etc. Once again this issue isn't frequently happening, but it does occur.

Also i liked using that autoquick flask feature, however i did notice the bug i typed out earlier, where ever i have the autoquick flask slotted to, that is the number it will type if it bugs out, so as soon as i press enter in town, if i have the quickflask in slot 1 and the bug is present, every few seconds the 1 key is being pressed and typed onto the chat log. If i am out in the field and the bug occurs, if i go into the chat log the numbers will be pressed, but if i turn off chat, the autoquickflask will not work as i am playing. Perhaps giving it some sort of check if it detects that you are in a town, it will not try to spam the quick flask slotted key, also if you are in the field and have the chat log open, it would need to be able to detect this as well and not spam the slotted quickflask key.

I can confirm that the redesync feature with it enabled to for example every 20 seconds or so, if i leave the chat window open and leave some chat typed it, it will autoenter the text. You can test it out by turning it on, type some text in the log and wait for a few sec and it will auto enter it.
    Last edited by ReadyToKill; 01-21-2014 at 11:44 AM.

Thanks G/R
    2/31
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, i just tried using the ^C key; however, the script will load, but it still does not seem to do nothing, i have tested this both on my customized script and your default script, got the same results. As for the pressing enter and than moving issue, that possible could of happened, i was not really paying attention to that, so i will do some more testing and see if that was the issue.

As for the other issue, i do not think it is the spam desync, because this happened before in previous earlier scripts that did not use the desync feature if i recall correctly. Like i said, it is pretty random and does not happen often. I know it has something to do with the flask because after i hear the drinking sound, depending on what i was doing it will stop that action and i will have to press the button again to resume what i was doing. If i was attacking a bunch of mobs holding down my mouse key to attack and than the autoflask kicks, if i get the bug, it will act as if i released the attack button, meanwhile i did not release the button, so i would have to repress it again etc. Another example is, if i am clicking to move around or kept the move key held down, sometimes i will hear the flask go off, however when that happens my guy will have stopped moving to the area where i had the cursor located and the move key was still held down, so i would need to re-click, etc. Once again this issue isn't frequently happening, but it does occur.

Also i liked using that autoquick flask feature, however i did notice the bug i typed out earlier, where ever i have the autoquick flask slotted to, that is the number it will type if it bugs out, so as soon as i press enter in town, if i have the quickflask in slot 1 and the bug is present, every few seconds the 1 key is being pressed and typed onto the chat log. If i am out in the field and the bug occurs, if i go into the chat log the numbers will be pressed, but if i turn off chat, the autoquickflask will not work as i am playing.

I can confirm that the redesync feature with it enabled to for example every 20 seconds or so, if i leave the chat window open and leave some chat typed it, it will autoenter the text. You can test it out by turning it on, type some text in the log and wait for a few sec and it will auto enter it.
    Like i said, both the resync feature and the quicksilver would be fixed if you just pressed enter and clicked to move again, because of that enter check i made.

i am at work now when i get out i'll try to make a temporary fix for it.

As for the stop attacking bug, it would appear to be a game bug, i'll take another look at my code to see if anything could be causing this.

Thanks G/R
    11/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah ok, now i get what you mean for the resync/quick flask check, if that bug occurs as i am chatting i just move to close the window than can try to chat again and it should resolve the bug.

kevel1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    13/3
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is amazing

badplayer's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    3/101
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by gurud View Post
    To fix this i'm trying to find a place in game memory that could tell me whether you are chatting or not.
    Could use something like this
    Code:
    "PathOfExile.exe"+007A5244
    11c
    c0
    4b0
    1a8
    Which behaves like this
    https://mediacru.sh/Z-jQDLxouCRB

Code:
    chat open 	= 2348810240
    not open	= 0

Thanks G/R
    2/31
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by badplayer View Post
    Could use something like this
    Code:
    "PathOfExile.exe"+007A5244
    11c
    c0
    4b0
    1a8
    Which behaves like this
    https://mediacru.sh/Z-jQDLxouCRB

Code:
    chat open 	= 2348810240
    not open	= 0
    That was pretty helpful, i couldn't link the pointer i was looking at with the basemgr of our script.

But with this pointer you posted i was able to link it, so now it should survive patches.

Code:
    "baseMgrPlusModule"
    7c
    c0
    Last edited by gurud; 01-22-2014 at 05:25 PM.

Thanks G/R
    2/31
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UPDATE ON 01/22/2014

Change log:

1. Now the script properly reads if you have chat window open and stops, any chat related activities until you close the chat window. Opening the chat window while Trade spam is active will stop and disable the trade spam.

Thanks G/R
    11/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, testing out the latest script, so far it is working perfectly with every feature enabled, also got the Copy + C button working, thanks for the help.

Also you are correct, it isn't the autoflask pausing the actions, it is the game itself, the mobs could be stunning and pausing me, meanwhile the autoflask is just kicking into effecting.

Apocalypse59's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Apocalypse59 View Post
    Gurud would there any way to add some type of ability to keep attack in place toggled on while still allowing you to loot items?
    Originally Posted by gurud View Post
    That should be possible, tired of using shift?
    Any updates on this Gurud?

Thanks G/R
    2/31
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Apocalypse59 View Post
    Any updates on this Gurud?

For this to happen i would need an entity under mouse check, (to see if you are hovering over a monster), and i am not working on that yet, but i do want to find that pointer.

If you are interested in helping me find that pointer you could check this OUTDATED cheat table that had this pointer, posted on BH.

Blizzhackers ? View topic - Some structures and static pointers

Anyway, it's a good read.