Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    any got smth new about the projectile impact etc?

i checked again.. cant get it to work tho...

Code:
    thats the old code
    aobscan(_projImpact, 57 88 48 08 F3 0F 10 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? F3 0F 10 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? C7 40 0C ?? ?? ?? ?? F3 0F 11 40 10)

if u scan array of bytes this one:             
    57 88 48 08 F3 0F 10 05 E0 27 ?? 01 F3 0F 10 0D 44 4B ?? 01 F3 0F 11 40 0C F3 0F 11 40 10
    its pretty much the same.. but smth it missing not sure what.. gonna keep looking.. but must be somewhere there

for the general particles disabling .. old one was

Code:
    F3 0F 10 54 24 08 80 7E 48 00 0F 85 4B 01 00 00 8B 46 08 80 B8 14 01 00 00 00 75 12
    if you look here.. u find smth similar...

Code:
    PathOfExile.exe+42B120 - F3 0F 10 7C 24 10      - movss xmm7,[esp+10]

F3 0F 10 7C 24 10 53 8B CE E8 E2 05 00 00 43 3B DF 72 ED 80 7E 48 00 0F 85 A4 01 00 00 8B 46 08 80 B8 1C 01 00 00 00 75 12
    need some help here

Gurud's PoE Trainer FullBight, Maphack and Zoomhack 1.0.0.e+
    SummerDaysAhead's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No idea what you are talking about, where did you get this?
    Heh, i made a mistake and was lookin at disable not enable at the time... so i got that from these lines, or am i still off?

lightopc1:
    mulss xmm4, dword ptr [PathOfExile.exe+0068a264] this multiply 5th of stack with PoE+0068a264

lightopc2:
    subss xmm1, dword ptr [PathOfExile.exe+006FBFF0] 2nd on stack minus PoE+006FBFF0

And the enable would be multiply 5th by light1 and subtract 2nd by light2?

wiki said fld1 means load 1.0 onto stack? as in just add the number 1 to the stack?

I Greatly appreciate your help, every little snippet notated gets me a lil closer to understanding another step of the project...

Thx again..
    Last edited by SummerDaysAhead; 11-15-2013 at 05:13 AM.

gurud's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/31
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SummerDaysAhead View Post
    Heh, i made a mistake and was lookin at disable not enable at the time... so i got that from these lines, or am i still off?

lightopc1:
    mulss xmm4, dword ptr [PathOfExile.exe+0068a264] this multiply 5th of stack with PoE+0068a264

lightopc2:
    subss xmm1, dword ptr [PathOfExile.exe+006FBFF0] 2nd on stack minus PoE+006FBFF0

And the enable would be multiply 5th by light1 and subtract 2nd by light2?

wiki said fld1 means load 1.0 onto stack? as in just add the number 1 to the stack?

I Greatly appreciate your help, every little snippet notated gets me a lil closer to understanding another step of the project...

Thx again..
    lightopc1:
    mulss xmm4, dword ptr [PathOfExile.exe+0068a264] yes this means xmm4 multiplied the 4bytes(dword) value of the address PoE+68a264

lightopc2:
    subss xmm1, dword ptr [PathOfExile.exe+006FBFF0] yes this means xmm1 subtracted by the 4bytes(dword) value of the address PoE+6FBFF0.

fld1 should replace the stack value to 1, can't confirm as i never use this.

DaxxTrias's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by gurud View Post
    fld1 should replace the stack value to 1, can't confirm as i never use this.

fld1 is a 1.0 float load, just as fldz would be a 0.0 float load

SummerDaysAhead's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so fld1 could be replaced with push 1?
    and
    fldz could be replaced with push 0? for same effect?

Is this referance a legit one for random things im tryin to learn or is it for a different enviornment? http://cs.fit.edu/~mmahoney/cse3101/float.html
    i find pages/files with notation like that Extreemly useful, a large file like that can teach very well..

Thank you much!
    Last edited by SummerDaysAhead; 11-15-2013 at 04:13 PM.

monstereater's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I started using flicker strike and i noticed every time I flicker strike. it zooms in. over and over. Anyone having that problem? or is it just me? or is that a known side-effect of the zoom hack? I looked but havnt seen anyone else mention it.

badboyac's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by monstereater View Post
    So I started using flicker strike and i noticed every time I flicker strike. it zooms in. over and over. Anyone having that problem? or is it just me? or is that a known side-effect of the zoom hack? I looked but havnt seen anyone else mention it.
    yea its due zoomhack.. if u zoom in to the original zoom.. flicker will be normal again

Thanks G/R
    2/31
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i didn't know about that bug, i'll try to look into it.

edit: This seems to be a game bug they didn't fixed yet, when you are zoomed in all the way and do flicker strike the camera also bugs even with no hacks...

Still trying to fix this tho

Edit: Bug Fixed, download new CT
    Last edited by gurud; 11-17-2013 at 02:25 AM.

serlev's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    10/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ty all for the scripts u share here.. I have almost no knowledge for scripting but I am quite good to examine the existing scripts and make necessary changes if well instructed

I have a personal problem with Fullbright.. I wish to change it if Gurud (or DaxxTrias) gives necessary instructions ;
    here is what I wish to have:

In game, there are some items with "%increased Light Radius".. I wish only to increase the light radius of character by given values in script; say 50%, 150%, etc..
    Shortly, No FullBright but only to increase the radius of brightness around character, as if we have special items to increase this radius..
    Hope this is possible and not complex and can be done in fullbright script by changing some commands..
    and I will appreciate if you have sometime to do it..

Thanks G/R
    2/31
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by serlev View Post
    Ty all for the scripts u share here.. I have almost no knowledge for scripting but I am quite good to examine the existing scripts and make necessary changes if well instructed

I have a personal problem with Fullbright.. I wish to change it if Gurud (or DaxxTrias) gives necessary instructions ;

In game, there are some items with "%increased Light Radius".. I wish only to increase the light radius of character by given values in script; say 50%, 150%, etc..
    Shortly, No FullBright but only to increase the radius of brightness around character, as if we have special items to increase this radius..
    Hope this is possible and not complex and can be done in fullbright script by changing some commands..
    Sure,

aoblight1+2:
    light1:
    dd (float)13000 // This value is the Brightness inside the light radius base value is 1300 i multiplied those values for 10

aoblight2:
    light2:
    dd (float)3500 // This value is the Light Radius, base value is 350, so if you add say 50, you will have the effect of 50%+ light radius ie: change 3500 to 400 for 50% light radius

I also disabled mist inside the fullbright script, so if you want mist back just delete everyting that has "mist" in it.

serlev's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    10/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sure,

aoblight1+2:
    light1:
    dd (float)13000 // This value is the Brightness inside the light radius base value is 1300 i multiplied those values for 10

aoblight2:
    light2:
    dd (float)3500 // This value is the Light Radius, base value is 350, so if you add say 50, you will have the effect of 50%+ light radius ie: change 3500 to 400 for 50% light radius

I also disabled mist inside the fullbright script, so if you want mist back just delete everyting that has "mist" in it.
    Ty Gurud for a very quick response.. I knew something related with those numbers bec. I tried to change the values and illimunations are changed but never thought dividing by 10 or getting down 3500 to 400+
    Ty so much.. now the game is much more fun for me..

DaxxTrias's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by serlev View Post

I'll just give out my personal CT for anyone who wants to tinker with it.

Differences between mine and Gurud'

- Map Opacity Included
    - Custom Full Bright settings
    - A few bugfixes to symbol registers in maphack
    - credits moved to the table extra's section, since I like my hacks as clean as possible up front.

I have my FullBrights in 3 settings, with HIGH being the one shamelessly taken from Gurud's. However Medium & Low are where I tweaked the values to my personal tastes. For example High has buggy shadows on tree canopies, such as in act2 forests and in town during the darkness phase. Medium & Low remove this, but still retain an extremely high visible radius.

I also feel like my eyes burn on High after several hours, but I get a much lesser effect with Med&Low

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y8eft28yg7...201.0.1b_R3.CT

Thanks G/R
    2/31
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by badboyac View Post
    yea its due zoomhack.. if u zoom in to the original zoom.. flicker will be normal again
    Ok Guys i found a fix for that, i added on the CT on the first post please test it and share your findings.

Thanks

monstereater's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok Guys i found a fix for that, i added on the CT on the first post please test it and share your findings.

Thanks
    Yeap, seems to work find now. Thank you very much

badboyac's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol i never thought we could fix this problem.. gj there