We Need You! LAA is now hiring professional power levelers for Path of Exile menu

User Tag List

LAAccounts's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We Need You! LAA is now hiring professional power levelers for Path of Exile

LA Accounts: Logicly Play MMOs
    Email: [email protected]

Our Mission: Like every business or self start company we are in the business of making money, however our goal is to make money delivering 100% surefire safe accounts & services to our customers. We are comprised of a team of individuals who have been operating together in the multi massive online gaming community for well over eleven years. We pride ourselves on our ability to guarantee zero account conflicts once purchased by our customers by only dealing 100% originally owned accounts which have never been tainted by third party software such as level / aim bots, map hacks, trackers, etc. We want you to be our best customer & we can only acquire that by being your best sales team.

Average PayOut: Average payout depends on two seperate conditions. The first being the league you decide to level one of our account orders in, hardcore will result in a higher paying wage output than softcore. We suggest only players with vast knowledge & experience of Path of Exile HC to take on these orders. The second condition is based on the speed or your leveling process. We take on overs with a 48 hour finish timeline for our customers with a degrading scale, the faster the order gets completed the higher the price for the buyer which results in more money earned by you.

If you think you can fit the bill & would love to earn some extra income make sure to contact us on skype today!

We Need You! LAA is now hiring professional power levelers for Path of Exile
    LAAccounts's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are looking for more we have found 3 levelers from OC that have done a few accounts for us!

do0dles's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a lot of free time and really interested in making money with poe, I think this is a great opportunity and would love to know more. Sent a message on skype.

Doomnezau's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    24/2
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you look for powerlevelers i won't look for you. You will look for me. You will make me an offer and we'll discuss. why i have such an attitude? i'm not an ass but i have the experience and time you're looking for. If you want info, pm me here on this forum.

do0dles's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't bother, false advertisement. I have sent message with no reply.