Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does the anti cheat care about autoit send()'s?

I'd like to do a few things with autoit. I get that the only completely undetectable method of sending commands to the game is by using a face keyboard driver, but does anyone with info about the anti cheat know if it cares about input sent by autoit? It shouldn't I think, because things like the windows osd also send in a similar way. Would it be better to use raw send?

Not looking for a promise or guarantee, just an informed opinion.

Does the anti cheat care about autoit send()'s?
    elyas10's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/23
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the client only checks for processes running on your computer, injected dll's, and changed memory. If the anti cheat is running it will send info to the server that you are running autoit in the background,

the server on the other hand will for a fact disconnect you if you click the same spot at exactly the same interval, and if you play too long the server will flag your account.

So there is two sides to this, one where GGG sees your running AutoIt in the background, but it won't know what for (could be for something else other than path of exile) so they probably won't ban you

More importantly, there is the server side of this, where if your autoit strongly behaves NOT like a human, they will flag your account then ban you.

To answer your question, if autoit doesn't change memory, doesn't inject a module into path of exile, then they can only ban you off of statistical data of your behavior.
    Last edited by elyas10; 01-23-2016 at 01:57 AM.

3. Thanks Miksu (1 members gave Thanks to elyas10 for this useful post)
    Ziggeh's Avatar Contributor The Man Who Sold The WoW CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Expanding the previous posters' answer a bit

Add these functions

Func RSleep($ms)
    $ms = Random($ms-50, $ms+50)
    Sleep($ms)
    EndFunc

Func RClick($x, $y)
    Sleep(Random(5, 20))
    MouseClick($x, $y, 0, 1)
    Sleep(Random(5, 20))
    EndFunc

Func RClick2($x, $y)
    Sleep(Random(5, 20))
    MouseClick(Random($x-3, $x+3), Random($y-3, $y+3), 0, 1)
    Sleep(Random(5, 20))
    EndFunc

Func RSend($s)
    Sleep(Random(5, 20))
    Send($s)
    Sleep(Random(5, 20))
    EndFunc

Not sure about the syntax, didn't use autoit for a while, but you surely get the idea. Use them instead of Sleep/Send/MouseClick. RClick2 is for clicking with slightly randomized coords, good for clicking on UI and bad for click-to-move.

Run your scripts from compiled exes so AutoIt doesn't show up in processes. Obviously don't name your exes like poe_bot_ver_3.5.exe

Do not run 24x7.

Take randomized breaks at randomized intervals.

I'm not sure about PoE, but I was botting in WoW and D3 with AutoIt for over five years and never had a ban for it (plenty of bans for Honorbuddy tho).

5. Thanks Miksu, hackerlol (2 members gave Thanks to Ziggeh for this useful post)
    L e o's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I too would like to add to the above posts. Chris has said that they can check for actions that happen faster then a human can react. This tells us a key bit of information. Add a delay for actions that a average human being on earth would be achieving. Something like 160ms is the fastest human reaction. But the avg human reaction is more like 260ms to 300ms plus.
    Here is a site I found with a quick search, quite interesting really. Human Benchmark - Reaction Time Statistics

I think Ziggeh's randomness to the clicks is a perfect addition. But if you really want to go a bit above and beyond you can add in a small chance for miss clicks. This way you're not just ui hopping from one ui element to the next. A simple random variable above an if statement in the flow of your script can achieve this.

Basically what I'm saying is make it look like you are really playing the game. No matter how big or small your goal is. Maybe even record yourself and see how long it takes you to do normal everyday things.

You specifically ask about the Send("") feature of autoit. Is it detectable,. well.. yes and no to my understanding. I think if I recall correctly it forces the key actions into the queue for windows but its not being passed through a keyboard driver. So chances are for PoE its not sending a flag because it's just another key in the queue(I think).
    These links are not about autoit but they do talk about simulated key presses.
    c++ - Detecting simulated keyboard/mouse input - Stack Overflow
    And then there is this which is kinda overboard but interesting info. java - Simulate Key Press at hardware level - Windows - Stack Overflow

Hopefully I've helped a little. Be safe, smart and have fun.