Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seeking long-term business partner

Hello there!

If you've taken an interest in my post, let me take this time to thank you! Here's my proposition:

Path of Exile is technically a pretty old game, but considering its estimated ten-act lifespan it's still safe to call Path of Exile a fairly new game. Most of us remember the good old days of Diablo 2; running bots and selling our findings on eBay to make a little extra money on the side. Using Path of Exile to turn a profit is nothing new. There are countless RMT vendors that all approach the subject in the exact same way; pay, wait, meet in game, risk getting banned, make a few bucks. Some do it better than others.

There has to be another way, folks.

I'm looking for a long-term business partner / friend that is interested in making a profit using Path of Exile. I'm not looking to ruin the economy - I'm simply looking to exploit it in such a minor / discrete manner that it will never be detected and replicated. I'm looking for an introvert. Someone who is insightful, extremely computer-literate, creative, honest, reliable, and above all else - determined. I'm looking for a partner in crime!

Basically, once I find the right person, we'd brainstorm online for a bit. I've already thought of a few potential ways to make money using Path of Exile that nobody else is currently using. If you are a web-designer, the more power to you. There's a strong chance that the final plan will utilize a website, and I personally am not a web-designer. I've been working as a network administrator for four years. I'm VERY good with computers, but not so much with programming. I'm sort of looking for a partner that is the opposite! Well hey - thanks for reading everyone. Send me a PM if you're interested!

Seeking long-term business partner
    MAVAD0's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi skype id like to wats your skype so i can add you?

dtmajors's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    25/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by photodotexe View Post
    Hello there!

If you've taken an interest in my post, let me take this time to thank you! Here's my proposition:

Path of Exile is technically a pretty old game, but considering its estimated ten-act lifespan it's still safe to call Path of Exile a fairly new game. Most of us remember the good old days of Diablo 2; running bots and selling our findings on eBay to make a little extra money on the side. Using Path of Exile to turn a profit is nothing new. There are countless RMT vendors that all approach the subject in the exact same way; pay, wait, meet in game, risk getting banned, make a few bucks. Some do it better than others.

There has to be another way, folks.

I'm looking for a long-term business partner / friend that is interested in making a profit using Path of Exile. I'm not looking to ruin the economy - I'm simply looking to exploit it in such a minor / discrete manner that it will never be detected and replicated. I'm looking for an introvert. Someone who is insightful, extremely computer-literate, creative, honest, reliable, and above all else - determined. I'm looking for a partner in crime!

Basically, once I find the right person, we'd brainstorm online for a bit. I've already thought of a few potential ways to make money using Path of Exile that nobody else is currently using. If you are a web-designer, the more power to you. There's a strong chance that the final plan will utilize a website, and I personally am not a web-designer. I've been working as a network administrator for four years. I'm VERY good with computers, but not so much with programming. I'm sort of looking for a partner that is the opposite! Well hey - thanks for reading everyone. Send me a PM if you're interested!

Im confused to what you would bring to the table in any kind of a venture such as this... No Offence

Can you give some examples that would value you in any way to a partnership? Again not trying to be mean, but it kind of seems to me like you just want someone to code for you and take profits.

photodotexe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dtmajors View Post
    Im confused to what you would bring to the table in any kind of a venture such as this... No Offence

Can you give some examples that would value you in any way to a partnership? Again not trying to be mean, but it kind of seems to me like you just want someone to code for you and take profits.
    Thanks for bringing up this valid point; my post certainly does not double as a resume. The first step of being a true intellectual is admitting that you know nothing, however given the circumstances you've brought upon me, I can't exactly do that. I'm not great at selling myself - I'm quite modest. But I'll give it a shot!

I'm currently the head Escalations engineer at a managed services company. Technical problems come to my desk to die. Also, I oversee a team of eight brilliant men old enough to be my father (I'm 24 years old). My job does not involve coding beyond simple AutoIT scripts, which is why my knowledge of programming languages is minimal. However, I have a hard-as-steel grasp on how computers work, and how networks work. Every day, I work with Windows servers, firewalls, computers, MediaWiki, etc. I'm great with hardware.

In my spare time I'm leading to code. I've already learned Java, HTML and CSS - working on JavaScript and PHP now. I took four years of coding back in high school, so it's all coming back to me very quickly.

I really can't sell myself on technical know-how alone. But I will say this: I will do whatever it takes to accomplish my goals. I don't care if I have to learn twenty programming languages to accomplish my goals. I'll do it, and I'll do it fast.

The reason I want a partner, is mostly because I need someone to play devil's advocate. I need someone to brainstorm with me, teach me (and I'd teach them), work with me, etc. Sometimes I go months working on projects without talking about it to anyone. It really drives me crazy not having that wingman beside me.

Anyways yeah - that's me!

ca22ca's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm looking for an introvert. Check
    Someone who is insightful. Check
    extremely computer-literate. i know a few basic things.
    creative. Check
    honest. Check
    reliable. Check
    and above all else - determined. Check
    I'm looking for a partner in crime!. /// i've an inclination towards illegal stuff. Check

once I find the right person, we'd brainstorm online for a bit. ///i like that way of thinking.

anywho, i'm 23 y/o. almost 24.

if you're interested about more info, pm me.

shamashakasha's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi guys, I'm up for this too. Feel free to PM me if you want the team to grow up. =)