0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Bel1eveee View Post
    Its a good project and rotten has my sincere admirations but this bot is unstable and there are professional programmers that already made leadership functionality for Astral Bot and Viper and they run way smoother than this.
    ..if you must compare "Payware" and "freeware", then freeware is allready won the match.

Astral is nice, plans are 6 - 70.- euros one month to one year.

Viper has only one year plan.

You want professionals programs then maybe this is wrong place to look, .... but it will be allways this way, people complain if its paid product and they complain if its free and useless for them, they allways pickering and say this better than this... human nature.
    Last edited by RottenMind; 08-13-2015 at 05:55 PM.

PrayProfessionGO, So we did profession bot......
    wero009's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Rotten,

Can you help add a code on restartNeverwinter() to run my game in SafeMode and maximize it on character select?

or

Help stop my Neverwinter to always ask for SafeMode.

I want to let you know as well that before the SH patch my computer can run Neverwinter without SafeMode.

RottenMind's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by wero009 View Post
    Hi Rotten,

Can you help add a code on restartNeverwinter() to run my game in SafeMode and maximize it on character select?

or

I want to let you know as well that before the SH patch my computer can run Neverwinter without SafeMode.
    I run same problem, but my "launcher" appliication did "brute force" and cleared that window, .

That "safe mode" -window, I think it can be cleared or just do proper clicks on it so if it ask safe mode and script find that window then script click "use safe mode", "remember setting for month"...

BTW, some celestial coffer recovery not worked, looks like images what trigger that function are changed, coins11.png, coins12.png, coins13.png and coins14.png... you may try recapture images, they are just "triggers" so script NOT click, just look if they exist or not.

Mordenkainen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Bel1eveee View Post
    Its a good project and rotten has my sincere admirations but this bot is unstable and there are professional programmers that already made leadership functionality for Astral Bot and Viper and they run way smoother than this.
    I am not Rottenmind groupie, but, between a tool i need to pay for what Cryptic has remove for his own benefit (ppl can't have AD by Gateway, because if they do so, no one buy Zen for the crappy VIP program) and a free tool which do exactly what i do on the gateway (plus prayer in a bonus) my choice is done.
    If you follow Rottenmind advice, the bot work wery well, but if not it's up to you, don't complain about issue.
    I've take some time to understand (and read comments) how the bot is running, and was able to recompile it for my need, and i'm not a programming guy so far.
    If ppl want a "one-click and run" bot, they better had to get a buyable one fore sure.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mordenkainen View Post
    I am not Rottenmind groupie, but, between a tool i need to pay for what Cryptic has remove for his own benefit (ppl can't have AD by Gateway, because if they do so, no one buy Zen for the crappy VIP program) and a free tool which do exactly what i do on the gateway (plus prayer in a bonus) my choice is done.
    If you follow Rottenmind advice, the bot work wery well, but if not it's up to you, don't complain about issue.
    I've take some time to understand (and read comments) how the bot is running, and was able to recompile it for my need, and i'm not a programming guy so far.
    If ppl want a "one-click and run" bot, they better had to get a buyable one fore sure.
    .... heheh, THX to giving me hope... I still use thismyself, too lazy setup Astral,,,,

Section what reStart NW after error has many flaws and I think it needs "launcher" type application and Im done one kind launcher... but it is done for VMware, later more

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by wero009 View Post
    Hi Rotten,

or

Yuo want this this, it click system failure windows, and it shuold click "Verify" then it has 600000ms timeout for to wait before it continue if Neverwinter.exe closes earlier then it go next... I add it to script but I need look how it works and did I put proper "Controllcliks" on it....

Code:
    		For $i = 0 To 3
    			Select
    				Case WinExists("Failed System Specs Check", "")
    					WinActivate("Failed System Specs Check", "")
    					ControlClick("Failed System Specs Check", "", "[ID:1002]") ; Remember my selection for one month or until installing new drivers, click
    					Sleep(500)
    					ControlClick("Failed System Specs Check", "", "[ID:1004]") ; Yes, with lowered settings, click
    					ProcessWaitClose("Neverwinter.exe", 600000)
    				Case WinExists("Verify?", "")
    					WinActivate("verify?", "")
    					ControlClick("Verify?", "", "[CLASS:Button; TEXT:Yes; INSTANCE:1]")
    					ProcessWaitClose("Neverwinter.exe", 600000)
    			EndSelect
    		Next
    		Sleep(30000)
    		If ProcessExists("GameClient.exe") Then
    			ExitLoop
    		EndIf
    	Until (ProcessExists("Neverwinter.exe"))
    	Sleep(1500)
    	waitForCharSelect()
    EndFunc   ;==>restartNeverwinter

spyskylord's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by RottenMind View Post
    Pray and do Leadership -task,

Bot,

Do imagesearch, search leadership task set on .ini file, detect empty slot, start searched /found task, log in and out accounts, rotates accounts characters, DO pray gods for good things.

Includes Source .Au3 .exe -files, if have problems run it , get Autoit software and recompile.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7tqn45erm...evPEL56ca?dl=0

Bot is based on imagesearch, so all depends your graphical settings.

PreRelease -version works "windowed full screen", resolution must be at least (1700x950).

We run it in VMware machine, because bot must run totally alone.

Simple setup directions. and very limited support promices,

Run script allways as Admin, and make sure you run ONE script only

HotKeySet("{PGDN}", "runScript")
    HotKeySet("{END}", "stopScript") TERMINATE script.
    HotKeySet("{PGUP}", "pauseScript")

1. Open .ini file with text editor
    2. add username/password and set accounts counter
    3. set Charactercount per user
    4. Set NW directory (launcher -folder)
    5. set fastLogin 0 or 1 (NW launcher => options => Fast launch)

This is not easy button and it never can be because imagesearch is unreliable way do things ingame so use as long some one do better.

Next version has option to set resolution, but may cause some other problems with graphical settings.

I say big THX to that guy who helped with this and practically made it, big idea to share is that there is no reason to hide public truth that it is easy to made sooo enjoy it and have fun.

"Feature request", make Github rep and collect people to help, feel free copu much you want to.

"If its not working", change resolution, run game "windowed full screen", make new image captures.

"It eat my whole PC", install VMware, no help for that.
    Hello , I have a problem when I try to open it appears this message... (unable to find window or game NOT running...) how can I fix ?

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by spyskylord View Post
    Hello , I have a problem when I try to open it appears this message... (unable to find window or game NOT running...) how can I fix ?
    If game is not running, and script not autolaunch, run game by hand, cehkc .ini file has proper path, chek that you run as admin,

installPath=C:\Program Files (x86)\Neverwinter_en

spyskylord's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by RottenMind View Post
    If game is not running, and script not autolaunch, run game by hand, cehkc .ini file has proper path, chek that you run as admin,

installPath=C:\Program Files (x86)\Neverwinter_en
    if my monitor does not come to this resolution , is there anything I can do?

Thanks for the help , disregard the comment , I managed to fix , thank you again for the great job
    Last edited by spyskylord; 08-18-2015 at 10:16 AM.

rootm0s's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you please upload the code to github so we all can help contribute?

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by rootm0s View Post
    Can you please upload the code to github so we all can help contribute?
    Github, you can take it and start github.... then I will contribute too.

ps. images may change so they must be replaced or must make better way to check multiple images, current version I use works well on my vmware.... but really needs better coding.
    Last edited by RottenMind; 08-18-2015 at 08:29 PM.

32 bit's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Frankly being a new user to your forums has me slightly confused about the [No Questions] tag at the top but this is more of a suggestion.

Has anyone here made a bot that utilizes the command console instead of the popular image searching method? There is nothing wrong with image searching however it tends to get a tad bit messy when you don't share the same resolution and settings. I am working in the command console (aka chat window) focusing on Leadership with these commands;

Code:
    /GenAddModal	Show a gen on the modal layer.
    /GenAddWindow	Show a gen on the window layer.
    /GenAddWindowPCXbox	Show a gen on the window layer that is specific to PC or Xbox.
    /GenButtonClick	If the given gen is a button, click it.
    /GenCycleFocus	Cycle focus between the given gens, or if called with just one gen name, set focus to that gen.
    /GenCycleFocusReverse	Cycle focus between the given gens in reverse, or if called with just one gen name, set focus to that gen.
    /GenJailReset	Reset all cells to their default sizes and positions.
    /GenJailSink	Send the hovered jail to the bottom of the stack.
    /GenListActivate	If the given gen is a list, activate the selected row.
    /GenListDoSelectedCallback	If the given gen is a list, run the selected callback.
    /GenListDown	If the given gen is a list, move the selected row down by one.
    /GenListUp	If the given gen is a list, move the selected row up by one.
    /GenMovableBoxResetAllPositions	Reset a movable box to its default position.
    /GenMovableBoxResetPosition	
    /GenPrisonHide	Hide a the visible jails in the prison
    /GenPrisonShow	Show a set of jails in a prison
    /GenRemoveModal	Hide a gen on the modal layer.
    /GenRemoveWindow	Hide a gen on the window layer.
    /GenRemoveWindowPCXbox	Hide a gen on the window layer that is specific to PC or Xbox.
    /GenSendMessage	Send a message to a gen.
    /GenSetFocus	Set focus to the given gen.
    /GenSetFocusOnCreate	Set focus to the given gen as soon as it becomes ready.
    /GenSetText	Set the text of a gen text entry.
    /GenSetTooltipFocus	Set tooltip focus to the given gen.
    /GenSetValue	Set a value on a gen
    /GenSliderAdjustNotch	Move a slider's notch, if interactive, by the given amount.
    /GenSliderAdjustValue	Move a slider's value, if interactive, by the given amount.
    /GenSliderSetNotch	Set a slider's notch, if interactive.
    /GenSliderSetValue
    As an example; you can bind the F5 key to bring up the auction house with; /bind F5 "genaddwindow auction_root"

I am working along the lines of making a key bind that brings up the Leadership professions and automatically selects a given task. Then you would use a timed script to run through the professions. I am sure most of you have seen these commands before listed here on the Wiki. However there is a serious lack of documentation on how to use them. I am certain that is because they have been used in the past to exploit the game.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by 32 bit View Post
    Frankly being a new user to your forums has me slightly confused about the [No Questions] tag at the top but this is more of a suggestion.

Has anyone here made a bot that utilizes the command console instead of the popular image searching method? There is nothing wrong with image searching however it tends to get a tad bit messy when you don't share the same resolution and settings. I am working in the command console (aka chat window) focusing on Leadership with these commands;

Code:
    /GenAddModal	Show a gen on the modal layer.
    /GenAddWindow	Show a gen on the window layer.
    As an example; you can bind the F5 key to bring up the auction house with; /bind F5 "genaddwindow auction_root"

I am working along the lines of making a key bind that brings up the Leadership professions and automatically selects a given task. Then you would use a timed script to run through the professions. I am sure most of you have seen these commands before listed here on the Wiki. However there is a serious lack of documentation on how to use them. I am certain that is because they have been used in the past to exploit the game.
    . looked you linux stuff... I still run this imagebot + gateway. Only negative I saw with it is that it swap accounts all the time... I mean that gateway script knows when and where is next finishing or what account has empty slots, but imagesearch just go and poke all to see if there is something todo...

Command console is litle bit dangerous, if click wrong item - you look fool, if you send wrong text to ZONE- you are BOT... so as long we dont interact directly with game API that long we must use some other method to make sure where we are and that we click buttons and dont use "Enter" key. (enter key send text or information... mouse click will not do that eg. type wrong information to "ZONE chatbox" and try send it by mouseclick, not work "send Enter" and whoops what did I say in ZONE...)

Anyway it will be fun to see what can be done with it and if Linux system can run NW -client wiht lower system resources -dream on.

32 bit's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

moshpit21's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Firstly I wanna thank everyone involved in this. Great job guys.

I've tested this and curious if I miss out something, because in mine it does not fill up optional asset. Anyone can help?

Thx.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast