Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am running a version of an autoit script that i had to modify for my slow machine (was running it as a VM on my primary).. it uses a different detection system than this one (only pixel detection not full images like this which is much more accurate i believe)

Here is a link to the one i modified this is a combination of someone named Brent and another person named Numberb both posted in this message ( https://greasyfork.org/en/forum/disc...king-script/p1 )

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3A...ew?usp=sharing is the link to the one i modified heailvy to use on my slow machine.. (the cordinates would need to be customized for each person)

I looked at the code for this bot it is soooooo far over my head.. but perhaps one thing he could do is create a check to see if the deity icon at the top of the screen, if the ctrl-i there is white or grey (this way it would know if it could invoke, OR if it hasn't or has).. the script i modified did that check... and it helped for my slow machine where sometimes ctrl-i was only picked up inthe game as I... (and opened inventory) it would just do a while loop untill it saw the 2 pixels at the top turn from white to grey...

new prayer bot, uses timer, preparation for mod6 invoking changes...
    devirukaito's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    heya breadguy! what is new in version 1.43?

breadguy's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Fedj View Post
    I am running a version of an autoit script that i had to modify for my slow machine (was running it as a VM on my primary).. it uses a different detection system than this one (only pixel detection not full images like this which is much more accurate i believe)

Here is a link to the one i modified this is a combination of someone named Brent and another person named Numberb both posted in this message ( https://greasyfork.org/en/forum/disc...king-script/p1 )

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3A...ew?usp=sharing is the link to the one i modified heailvy to use on my slow machine.. (the cordinates would need to be customized for each person)

I looked at the code for this bot it is soooooo far over my head.. but perhaps one thing he could do is create a check to see if the deity icon at the top of the screen, if the ctrl-i there is white or grey (this way it would know if it could invoke, OR if it hasn't or has).. the script i modified did that check... and it helped for my slow machine where sometimes ctrl-i was only picked up inthe game as I... (and opened inventory) it would just do a while loop untill it saw the 2 pixels at the top turn from white to grey...
    i thought about using pixel coordinates, but it just seems easier to me to replace images, as opposed to going in and changing the code to reflect any changes in color/screen (for the general user that doesn't want to bother with reading through code, or figuring out their own coordinates)

interesting bot though, gonna check out the code

edit: the script i wrote shouldn't have a problem with praying on slow machines, as far as your situation goes, because i have it send 'ctrl down' wait about 400 ms then send 'i', wait another 400 ms then send 'ctrl up' [ctrl down means it holds down ctrl and ctrl up releases it]

and the problem with relying on the deity icon is that you could have 50 characters all with different deities each

im curious, have you tried my bot out?
    Last edited by breadguy; 04-30-2015 at 07:19 PM.

Fedj's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    haven't tried it yet was waiting to set it up on a server as a VM under hyper-v but it has a gpu running remotefx so should run better than a vm with no gpu support

yeah at first i realized that mistake on the deity icon however the text BELOW the icon where it says CTRL-I does not change based on deity, it is always white (when you can invoke) and a greyish color when you can't

i think your method of image recognition is much easier for the user to setup (does not require zooming into pixel level, getting coordinates, getting RGB code and converting to Hex i also saw you how used ctrldown.. didn't even know you could DO that with autoit that should help tremendously on slow machines and/or with lag

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Fedj View Post
    haven't tried it yet was waiting to set it up on a server as a VM under hyper-v but it has a gpu running remotefx so should run better than a vm with no gpu support

yeah at first i realized that mistake on the deity icon however the text BELOW the icon where it says CTRL-I does not change based on deity, it is always white (when you can invoke) and a greyish color when you can't

i think your method of image recognition is much easier for the user to setup (does not require zooming into pixel level, getting coordinates, getting RGB code and converting to Hex i also saw you how used ctrldown.. didn't even know you could DO that with autoit that should help tremendously on slow machines and/or with lag
    never paid attention to the color of the keyboard shortcut under the deity icon, go figure haha

i'm curious as to how it runs on a vm, i haven't myself gotten around to setting this up, but plan to eventually

been too busy with life....stupid stupid life

guest111's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there,

I need help please, to get this to work. I read the instructions, exchanged all images with the ones I made according to the instructions and filled the window with Coffer Buy Options, my amount of characters, number of invoke runs, my username and my password. The test function on PAGE DOWN finds every image successfully. For that I use image tolerance 80.
    I run this Script as an Administrator and start Neverwinter and go to the character selection.

But when I start an invocation round by pressing HOME the cursor moves and stays near the left corner the tool tips flicker from "options saved..." to to "waiting for character select window to load (or looking for account log in window/idle afk kick dialog)..." to "starting next invoke run..." to "done with all characters and all invoke runs...". During the whole time he stays at the character selection screen and fails to choose and prays even one character. Also I noticed the reset timer doesn't resets the timer for me.

Maybe there is something wrong with my Neverwinter settings? I run Neverwinter on maximized Window at 1920x1080 using Directx9 on Win 7 32 Bit with a a dual monitor setup.

thx for helping me out.
    Last edited by guest111; 05-05-2015 at 09:53 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by guest111 View Post
    Hi there,

I need help please, to get this to work. I read the instructions, exchanged all images with the ones I made according to the instructions and filled the window with Coffer Buy Options, my amount of characters, number of invoke runs, my username and my password. The test function on PAGE DOWN finds every image successfully. For that I use image tolerance 80.
    I run this Script as an Administrator and start Neverwinter and go to the character selection.

But when I start an invocation round by pressing HOME the cursor moves and stays near the left corner the tool tips flicker from "options saved..." to to "waiting for character select window to load (or looking for account log in window/idle afk kick dialog)..." to "starting next invoke run..." to "done with all characters and all invoke runs...". During the whole time he stays at the character selection screen and fails to choose and prays even one character. Also I noticed the reset timer doesn't resets the timer for me.

Maybe there is something wrong with my Neverwinter settings? I run Neverwinter on maximized Window at 1920x1080 using Directx9 on Win 7 32 Bit with a a dual monitor setup.

thx for helping me out.
    in the account info tab, did you set your # of characters?

guest111's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by breadguy View Post
    in the account info tab, did you set your # of characters?
    In the account info tab I checked "Save User Info" and under Account 1 acountname and in the password fild my password under "- number of characters" my number of characters. The rest is blank under this tab.

DexterLazy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for this it's working well.
    The only issue I have now is when they patch on the wrong day or the server goes down. It keeps trying to login and as it has the wrong version it will not be allowed access then gets the error "Too Many bad attempts. Try later" and I have to wait several hours to be logged in.

Can a counter be set for log in attempts and if it does not login after 10 or more it will stop?

montaza's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi
    any can help me ?
    i no any good at this ).
    it keep tell me it cant find the images i use the op pictures.
    how i do my own ?
    i use 1024x768
    i whant this working take to mach time with pray now
    i try for hours i cant figore out how to set it up
    any can help newbie out/:

Edit:
    i think i figure out how to my own images
    not sure if they work cant test
    it auto log me out and write password where you should enter username?
    even that i leave accounts tab blank only choose how many and start it in character select
    Last edited by montaza; 05-16-2015 at 11:52 AM.

guest111's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi breadguy,

any ideas what went wrong in my case? Do you need any other information?

Regards

montaza's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i about give up
    no sure what i do wrong now i change and replace all images worked and tested all
    run as admin and evrything
    i got this far
    starting next invoke run..
    and so on and then
    done with all characters and all invoke runs..

but is just it keep tell me starting next invoke run..
    without do anything when says done with all i still at char select and it has not done any invokes at all.
    why this? no one can help ? plz i spent all night figure out how to do with the images/:

Frombelow111's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you guys are having problems, don't use 1.43. I have been using 1.41 for a while now with no problems. I tried to use 1.43 but I have encountered the same problems which you guys are having which leads me to believe there is some sort of bug within it. I would recommend using 1.41. Cheers.

montaza's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Frombelow111 View Post
    If you guys are having problems, don't use 1.43. I have been using 1.41 for a while now with no problems. I tried to use 1.43 but I have encountered the same problems which you guys are having which leads me to believe there is some sort of bug within it. I would recommend using 1.41. Cheers.
    with 1.41 it succeed log me in on first character
    but then it just rotate camera
    telling checking if logged out
    checking if logged in

but thats it wont do the invoke or move on to next character/:
    how did you set it up ?
    1.41 seems work better but just log me in wont do any good /:

Frombelow111's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by montaza View Post
    with 1.41 it succeed log me in on first character
    but then it just rotate camera
    telling checking if logged out
    checking if logged in

but thats it wont do the invoke or move on to next character/:
    how did you set it up ?
    1.41 seems work better but just log me in wont do any good /:
    The spinning is normal as mine does that as well. It seems that the problems you are having are arising from incorrect images so make sure that you make all news ones and do it carefully.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast