0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by RottenMind View Post
    the sky is blue but is it true that vanilla taste good? That means what I say, but cat cant see blue or taste vanilla, so what is worthy in this "context", hahaha and if you don't try you'll never know and if your imagination fails....

"Is it worthy to rotate automatically accounts for pray", sky is still blue, but my cat cant see blue, hahaha and again you failed to see, well, it is misery when one can not see, .
    i have no idea what you just went on about

stop doing drugs

new prayer bot, uses timer, preparation for mod6 invoking changes...
    breadguy's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    new version up

suqmadiq's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a question. Do I have to have the game open for the bot to work?

bot_leech's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see lots of posts about cool updates but i don't see links anywhere. Is it on greasyfork somewhere?

dreadnaughty's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Took me a minute to figure it out where to download as well.... link is in the version number in the first post.

dreadnaughty's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mouse not moving.

I created some of my own images. When i test the loggedOut.png on the character screen it works but says moving mouse and it never moves. Is there something i have enable to make that part work?

bot_leech's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dreadnaughty View Post
    Took me a minute to figure it out where to download as well.... link is in the version number in the first post.
    thanks. I did even look there because it was 4 weeks old, but i guess he keeps editing it with new links/info.

devirukaito's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by breadguy View Post
    new version up
    heya breadguy i just noticed something i put 2 accounts in bot with 52 characters. after the bot logged in, it start counting from 1 - 52 even thou im still on the loading page so when the page reach character select it didn't start from the first char, maybe we can put some delay there. and one thing when the server disconnect me from game the bot got stuck in logging in screen, i thought it will automatically logging in when disconnected xD

EDIT: just noticed that the bot is invoking very fast so when they reach the invoke run #4 - 6 the invocation is still on cooldown and yet they are trying to invoke even though the timer is in CD. maybe we can put some account rotation with that ex. when the first account finished invoking the first run it will go to the 2nd account and to 3rd to 4th and then restart with first account until they reach the number of times of invoking ^^ its just a suggestion
    Last edited by devirukaito; 04-09-2015 at 11:00 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by devirukaito View Post
    heya breadguy i just noticed something i put 2 accounts in bot with 52 characters. after the bot logged in, it start counting from 1 - 52 even thou im still on the loading page so when the page reach character select it didn't start from the first char, maybe we can put some delay there. and one thing when the server disconnect me from game the bot got stuck in logging in screen, i thought it will automatically logging in when disconnected xD

EDIT: just noticed that the bot is invoking very fast so when they reach the invoke run #4 - 6 the invocation is still on cooldown and yet they are trying to invoke even though the timer is in CD. maybe we can put some account rotation with that ex. when the first account finished invoking the first run it will go to the 2nd account and to 3rd to 4th and then restart with first account until they reach the number of times of invoking ^^ its just a suggestion
    are you on the latest version? i added a sleep timer after it logs into a new account, was that not enough? it worked for me...

as for invoking, maybe your timer's weren't "in sync" with the other character's timers

it's supposed to invoke as if you're starting fresh, meaning:
    invoke, then either go to the next account and continue invoking, or if only 1 account, wait for the amount of time based on the run:

1st run completed, wait 15 minutes + 3 minutes (for safety)

2nd run completed, wait 30 + 3

3rd run completed, wait 45 + 3

etc....

the bots treats all accounts as 1 total account, meaning, it will continue invoking as if you had one account with 140 characters (this will all count as one invoking run)

Frombelow111's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The bot has been working great since you latest update but I have discovered a bug which you could not have anticipated. I was lucky enough to be at 11/14 coins so I decided to test your coffer buying ability. It works great except for one thing.... when it "buys" the coffer then logs out, it locks the keyboard (the same way that /gotocharacterselect does). One work around that I can think of would be to click somewhere on the character selection area as that seemed to unlock it. Look forward to seeing what you are able to do with it!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Frombelow111 View Post
    The bot has been working great since you latest update but I have discovered a bug which you could not have anticipated. I was lucky enough to at 11/14 coins so I decided to test your coffer buying ability. It works great except for one thing.... when it "buys" the coffer then logs out, it locks the keyboard (the same way that /gotocharacterselect does). One work around that I can think of would be to click somewhere on the character selection area as that seemed to unlock it. Look forward to seeing what you are able to do with it!
    damn really?

i should be able to test this tomorrow when my characters get 11 coins...

we'll see

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dreadnaughty View Post
    I created some of my own images. When i test the loggedOut.png on the character screen it works but says moving mouse and it never moves. Is there something i have enable to make that part work?
    this happens to me rarely, idk why, i just restart the game and close/reopen the bot

other than that, idk, make sure you're running as administrator

edit: changed the way downloads are updated, now just one link to a cloud folder
    Last edited by breadguy; 04-10-2015 at 12:29 AM.

devirukaito's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by breadguy View Post
    are you on the latest version? i added a sleep timer after it logs into a new account, was that not enough? it worked for me...

as for invoking, maybe your timer's weren't "in sync" with the other character's timers

it's supposed to invoke as if you're starting fresh, meaning:
    invoke, then either go to the next account and continue invoking, or if only 1 account, wait for the amount of time based on the run:

1st run completed, wait 15 minutes + 3 minutes (for safety)

2nd run completed, wait 30 + 3

3rd run completed, wait 45 + 3

etc....

the bots treats all accounts as 1 total account, meaning, it will continue invoking as if you had one account with 140 characters (this will all count as one invoking run)
    i see... im using v1.1. i'll try the latest versions thanks

Frombelow111's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe something has changed since I last tried, but I just bought a coffer at 11 and logged out and the keyboard worked fine. Maybe it was just a weird blip and all works well for you tmr.

P.S. I didnt try to use the bot for the coffer buys.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well, so much for the game resetting your invoking progress at 5am each day...i'm still locked out =\ at 8am

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast