0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by W@RRIOR View Post
    when your script stuck you have some option :
    1) login out
    2) do a ctrl+F5
    3) close your webbowser and reopen it
    There is FIX for that, but not yet implemented in main script. It seems that some "object" data is corrupted and that cause stop, I can "trap" that error and cause script reload, but problem is still there and we dont know "why it affects only leadership".

This, original is cursive text,

Code:
     // start task if requirements are met
            try {
                if (!thisTask.failedrequirementsreasons.length) {
                return thisTask;
                }
            } catch (e) {
                unsafeWindow.location.href = current_Gateway;
            }
    adition just "try !thisTask..." if error then execute, reload gateway, other choices cause script skip task.

Originally Posted by breadguy View Post
    is the script set up to open up the new leadership reward boxes?

from what i can see, it doesn't look for specific names, so i'm assuming it will?
    Rewards are named same way sot they open.... but check inventory space!!!

Mod6 leadership rewards may take extra 18 - 24 slots from inventory, new refine stones + rank4 - 5 drops...

Whole script is here, https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/78...ons-robot/code

, just collecting changes to it before update...

[Browser Bot] Neverwinter Profession Script Bot
    pk3r0wn3r's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can anyone teach me how to use this? I have Tampermonkey and script installed on chrome

Alan LeHun's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pk3r0wn3r View Post
    can anyone teach me how to use this? I have Tampermonkey and script installed on chrome
    How far are you getting?

First you have to navigate to the gateway and when that loads you should see a pause button and a settings button in the top right of the webpage. Click on the settings button and put in your name and password (it's safe) and make sure the 'attempt to login automatically' button is ticked. (To be safe, you may wish to untick everything else).

Next, put the number of toons into the appropriate box and click save and apply button at the bottom. If this is right, the page should reload, login automagically, and take you to the character selection page.

Click the settings button again and you will see a number of character slots at the bottom. Click on the almost invisible box to the left of 'Character 1'. Enter your first toons case sensitive name exactly as is and do the same for the rest of your toons. You need to get this bit right. Case sensitive. Exactly as is. Click Save and apply.

You getting that far?

electropica's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have found out something that bring me the task to hire a mercenary when it shouldn't needed.
    I have used 6 footman and 3 guard thinking it will be enough and the 3 last slot will never use footman but it use them.
    I have start task at the same time to no slot should start before on before.
    I think i come from gateway but that made script restart and put one of 3 last slot start before starting one of the 6 first when both were fish and cvollected.
    It used footman because it was the 1st asset free but footman wasn't need for this task.

Could it be possible to keep 3 tasks per line of slot ?
    I mean 3 first slots for "fight of sp", 3 slot in the middle for "destroy camp" and the 3 last for battle the undead ?

Or could it be possible to for task to use the lowest grade asset needed instead of the 1st free ?
    Last edited by electropica; 03-31-2015 at 01:09 AM.

pk3r0wn3r's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Alan LeHun View Post
    How far are you getting?

First you have to navigate to the gateway and when that loads you should see a pause button and a settings button in the top right of the webpage. Click on the settings button and put in your name and password (it's safe) and make sure the 'attempt to login automatically' button is ticked. (To be safe, you may wish to untick everything else).

Next, put the number of toons into the appropriate box and click save and apply button at the bottom. If this is right, the page should reload, login automagically, and take you to the character selection page.

Click the settings button again and you will see a number of character slots at the bottom. Click on the almost invisible box to the left of 'Character 1'. Enter your first toons case sensitive name exactly as is and do the same for the rest of your toons. You need to get this bit right. Case sensitive. Exactly as is. Click Save and apply.

You getting that far?
    I got it, is it just the gateway site that's very slow? cause there's nothing wrong with my internet

breadguy's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by electropica View Post
    I have found out something that bring me the task to hire a mercenary when it shouldn't needed.
    I have used 6 footman and 3 guard thinking it will be enough and the 3 last slot will never use footman but it use them.
    I have start task at the same time to no slot should start before on before.
    I think i come from gateway but that made script restart and put one of 3 last slot start before starting one of the 6 first when both were fish and cvollected.
    It used footman because it was the 1st asset free but footman wasn't need for this task.

Could it be possible to keep 3 tasks per line of slot ?
    I mean 3 first slots for "fight of sp", 3 slot in the middle for "destroy camp" and the 3 last for battle the undead ?

Or could it be possible to for task to use the lowest grade asset needed instead of the 1st free ?
    i noticed this as well

in my case...it's because it was using 2 mercs per task (when i had 8 footmen and 9 mercs available)...it's weird, i'm not really sure what happened tbh, but i know that anytime i make an alt, they have 8 footmen and 9 mercs before they even start level 2 leadership...(so that they should NEVER have to craft an asset)

i also had a couple of cases where it made guards from the 9 mercs i had (even though i had 8 footmen to do the higher level tasks)

this all started happening a few updates ago....

RottenMind's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i noticed this as well

in my case...it's because it was using 2 mercs per task (when i had 8 footmen and 9 mercs available)...it's weird, i'm not really sure what happened tbh, but i know that anytime i make an alt, they have 8 footmen and 9 mercs before they even start level 2 leadership...(so that they should NEVER have to craft an asset)

i also had a couple of cases where it made guards from the 9 mercs i had (even though i had 8 footmen to do the higher level tasks)
    Interesting, I have 9x footmen + 9x mercenary and it will not need more because, lvl20 task can use only 18 workers max., accounts where I have 8slot there is 8x foot. + 8xmerc.

Currently Gateway itself generates more errors than before so maybe individual problems came there.

...and if there is older version what works better, just switch on it and dont use Tampermonkey "Autoupdate" -feature, I think that autoupdate causes your problems, because it keep script automatically updated.

BTW, why 8x footman + 9x mercenary, why not 8x footman + 8x mercenary, no wasted workers, .

breadguy's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by RottenMind View Post
    Interesting, I have 9x footmen + 9x mercenary and it will not need more because, lvl20 task can use only 18 workers max., accounts where I have 8slot there is 8x foot. + 8xmerc.

Currently Gateway itself generates more errors than before so maybe individual problems came there.

...and if there is older version what works better, just switch on it and dont use Tampermonkey "Autoupdate" -feature, I think that autoupdate causes your problems, because it keep script automatically updated.

BTW, why 8x footman + 9x mercenary, why not 8x footman + 8x mercenary, no wasted workers, .
    good point

if you will indulge me

how does the logic for workers go?

this is what i imagine:

look for required asset
    if not found, look for next best useable asset
    if no asset found, create one

is that right?

and yeah, gateway has been pretty wonky over the past few weeks

i'm really starting to fear they're getting ready to launch something "new" that will screw us all over...and kill our leadership armies
    Last edited by breadguy; 03-31-2015 at 05:22 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good point

if you will indulge me

how does the logic for workers go?

this is what i imagine:

look for required asset
    if not found, look for next best useable asset
    if no asset found, create one

is that right?

and yeah, gateway has been pretty wonky over the past few weeks

i'm really starting to fear they're getting ready to launch something "new" that will screw us all over...and kill our leadership armies
    About Gateway, Xbox got launch today so I think all users suffer "Bonky" gateway, . ...and I was thinking "anti_bot" too constant disconnection was relief...

Script selects only "extra assets", gateway selects first. This better this so first asset are not missing.

Extra assets selection is different way for leadership where it try use "merc./Guard/Foot." order.

Here is code, after that it fills what ever it has available, green blue etc.

Code:
               // Try to avoid using up higher rank assets needlessly
                if (prof.taskName === "Leadership") {
                    var mercenarys = $('div.modal-item-list a.Bronze img[src*="Crafting_Follower_Leader_Generic_T1_01"]').parent().parent();
                    var guards = $('div.modal-item-list a.Bronze img[src*="Crafting_Follower_Leader_Guard_T2_01"]').parent().parent();
                    var footmen = $('div.modal-item-list a.Bronze img[src*="Crafting_Follower_Leader_Private_T2_01"]').parent().parent();

if (mercenarys.length) {
                        clicked = true;
                        mercenarys[0].click();
                    }
                    else if (guards.length) {
                        clicked = true;
                        guards[0].click();
                    }
                    else if (footmen.length) {
                        clicked = true;
                        footmen[0].click();
                    }
                }
    Last edited by RottenMind; 03-31-2015 at 11:15 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't wanted to get footmans if it wasn't need for task so i put guards for the 3 last slot.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    About Gateway, Xbox got launch today so I think all users suffer "Bonky" gateway, . ...and I was thinking "anti_bot" too constant disconnection was relief...

Script selects only "extra assets", gateway selects first. This better this so first asset are not missing.

Extra assets selection is different way for leadership where it try use "merc./Guard/Foot." order.

Here is code, after that it fills what ever it has available, green blue etc.

Code:
               // Try to avoid using up higher rank assets needlessly
                if (prof.taskName === "Leadership") {
                    var mercenarys = $('div.modal-item-list a.Bronze img[src*="Crafting_Follower_Leader_Generic_T1_01"]').parent().parent();
                    var guards = $('div.modal-item-list a.Bronze img[src*="Crafting_Follower_Leader_Guard_T2_01"]').parent().parent();
                    var footmen = $('div.modal-item-list a.Bronze img[src*="Crafting_Follower_Leader_Private_T2_01"]').parent().parent();

if (mercenarys.length) {
                        clicked = true;
                        mercenarys[0].click();
                    }
                    else if (guards.length) {
                        clicked = true;
                        guards[0].click();
                    }
                    else if (footmen.length) {
                        clicked = true;
                        footmen[0].click();
                    }
                }
    Have you put it for the nex release or will i have to add it manually ?

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you put it for the nex release or will i have to add it manually ?
    That is "old" stuff... it is there and works as intended... gateway is not working now...

Alan LeHun's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pk3r0wn3r View Post
    I got it, is it just the gateway site that's very slow? cause there's nothing wrong with my internet
    Gateway is somewhat broken currently and with the xBox launch you can be sure that no-one is looking to fix it just now. I don't believe it will be fixed until next week but I'm hoping beyond hope that maybe someone will get a chance to look at it this Friday.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is "old" stuff... it is there and works as intended... gateway is not working now...
    But, this is for extra asset, what i speak about is for the main asset.
    Is this code also working on it ?

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But, this is for extra asset, what i speak about is for the main asset.
    Is this code also working on it ?
    ...for main assets, not for that, but same logic can be used. You need just find button/code what changes "main" assets and then make sure that any interrupt not spoil asset change etc.

Github version has bells and whistles on it,

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/98...fessions-robot

, it is based to Buntas browser bot, and thats all support for it, ;D.
    Last edited by RottenMind; 05-12-2015 at 09:55 AM.

Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627 ... LastLast