Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)

[Exploration] Outside the Map

Donate to Remove Ads, Get ShoutBawx - Elite Forum Access
    As much as we love glitches, exploits, cheats, and other OP stuff, I mostly just love mountains. And so I present to you how to get 100% map completion on two zones.

Rothe Valley:

Whispering Caverns (Area 2):

Jump to this spot to fall down.

It's not actually possible to fully unshade this region, but there's a bunch of cool things to climb, and you can go way beyond the black area.

Now, in case you're wondering if the Icespire Mountaineer achievement will be obtainable by this method, I don't know yet. I have literally climbed to the highest point on 30% of the mountains in Icespire and was met with a bittersweet view of an invisible wall. If anyone finds a way before I do, feel free to post it, otherwise I'll update this post when I do.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    All who possess the blade go mad.

Site Donator

CoreCoins User

CoreCoins

Trade Feedbacks

Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    Nice stuff! I recently uploaded a video on Protectors Enclave exploration. Im glad to see others are into this as well. Did you know you can jump to Protectors Enclave from the Moonstone Mask area, leaving you on the outer border of the city?
    Do, or do not there is no try.

Knight

CoreCoins User

Blog Entries
    CoreCoins

Trade Feedbacks

Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    Yeah I saw that on youtube while getting the scrying stones achieve. Only thing I've done at the Mask so far was to explore the underside of it, and finding out the hard way that that last scaffold doesn't actually exist. =( I'd really love to see a Master Explorer's thread like the ones we've had in WoW and Rift. =)
    All who possess the blade go mad.

Site Donator

CoreCoins User

CoreCoins

Trade Feedbacks

Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    Me too. Maybe I'll make a video of Spider Temple boss room exploration. We should start an explorers thread soon.
    Do, or do not there is no try.