[Poll] Looking for feedback from people wanting to learn how to make their own hacks menu

User Tag List

Poll: How do you like to learn online?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dripperina's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    15/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds great !
    PerNoctum@ Youtube LINK: goo.gl/MCvhBF

[Poll] Looking for feedback from people wanting to learn how to make their own hacks
  2. Thanks KuRIoS (1 members gave Thanks to Dripperina for this useful post)
    xcureanddisease's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    74/235
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a student and someone who is having a difficult time understanding programming in general, I like YouTube videos, suppliment material and something to hack at the end so we can get our feet wet. After reading SEVERAL books, articles, blogs etc about programming, they all had ONE thing in common: They all suggested writing programs to learn how to do it. I started by modifying the Hello World program into a question/answer game and went from there. Sadly, im still stuck on console applications.

One thing I've always wanted was someone with me on Skype explaining stuff to me. Like its one thing to read it or hear you say it on YouTube but sometimes we need some clarity. You'd be suprised how asking a dumb questions clears things up for a lot of people. Even if the answer is obvious, if you point out to us WHY its obvious or how you came to that conclusion, I think it would serve as an AMAZING, like CLASS if you want to call it that.

A good idea would be you, and whoever else has time to volunteer, like a team of you who can sit with us sometimes and just break it down. Show us the ropes etc, then to pay you back we can either give you moneys or we can be on the team as a trainer as well and continue growing this. Hell you could even make it a monthly service like 5 to 10 bucks. Maybe more? IDK. Just throwing out ideas.

TL;DR :: More than videos or long pages of text, i'd love someone to just sit down with me and show me the ropes step by step. Willing to stay on board after you think im ready to teach others as a contractual obligation or what not.

4. Thanks Parog, KuRIoS (2 members gave Thanks to xcureanddisease for this useful post)
    tonyipop's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome idea ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

NeTBuS24's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Parog View Post
    I have big plans for this section in the future, and I would like everyone's input.

I would like to make projects, involving small teams of people working together to release things. This means not everyone will need to have the same knowledge to be an important part of a project. Said projects COULD, and I can't stress COULD (and not will) enough, have incentives shared between members based on how much they helped.

For this to happen, I need to first make sure there are people interested and that have the knowledge to do this. I need to make sure this section becomes a go-to place for anyone online that speaks English and wants to learn how to make and/or release flash game hacks. I am willing to teach every one how to make your own hacks for flash games, this is why this section was created in the first place. I am going to cover the bases needed and not just give specific examples.

I would like to know: How does everyone here like to learn?
    Videos only? Step by step instruction with pictures for each step? Interactive learning (IE: A flash game specifically to learn to hack)? Exercises after each lesson? Tests?

Any feedback and comment is appreciated.
    Just registered, I'm up for that professor.

Videos for me would be the best, because I can see you in action.
    Maybe people tell what games they would like to hack and then do a list of games and then choose from that, so you can teach how to hack it.

thank you!

7. Thanks Parog (1 members gave Thanks to NeTBuS24 for this useful post)
    Sagey's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would definitely be interested in learning how to make hacks or make bots. I learn best by youtube videos for the quick and dirty, other resources for more indepth learning, and trial & error with assignments/exercises. The more examples the faster I learn.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12