Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mu legend farming bot c#

Hi Guys,

I wanted to ask if anyone would be interested in MU Legend bot. I got a partially finished bot created in C# - bot wouldn't inject anyway into the memory of the game - it would be external based on color pixels in the game so there would be no chance to get your account banned until you use it 24/7 for 10 days in a row

CURRENT STAGE OF THE BOT

[CENTER]I nearly finished the first bot route which will be farming the Nightmare's Pit dungeon on whatever difficulty stage the user wil choose(depends from your gear), from Normal 1 to Mythic 5. I think that it is the fastest way to get your gear boost up to ancients/maybe some mythics except doing EPIC Dungeons which could be difficult since there is a high possibility that someone from your team would report you if they noticed that you are acting unnaturally. What I need to do is to adjust this route for all classes since its done only for blader at the moment.

FEATURES:

- Auto farm the Nightmares Pit
    - Picking up Ancients/Mythic/Gems/Inprint Scrolls/Jewels
    - Dismantle all items except ancients/mythics/gems if you got premium
    - Auto Repairing if you got premium
    - Auto Navigating to Nightmares Pit from whatever location if you got premium
    - Information in the box how many runs have bot done

If you have any suggestions then feel free to post them here - also if you have some special requests then you can contact me via PM/Skype - [email protected] The bot will be avaliable for donators since it takes some time to create that kind of a toy : ) If there will be interest arround this I will try to finish it asap and make it public.
    Last edited by Skullman144; 11-28-2017 at 06:29 PM.

Mu legend farming bot c#
  2. Thanks cloudff7, Eternknight (2 members gave Thanks to Skullman144 for this useful post)
    cloudff7's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How about Heath Mine and Sky Temple? i'm interested.

Skullman144's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cloudff7 View Post
    How about Heath Mine and Sky Temple? i'm interested.
    For now it will run pit only : )

cloudff7's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, Plz pm me when you release the bot. Thanks.

almightyxii's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am definitely interested. Especially if you can get it to auto farm Lupa's Labrinth.

Skullman144's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Little update guys:

Bot was a bit buggy for FULL Pit of Nightmares and i am still working on it to be able to do that BUT for now I changed the functionality of that to farm only small part of Pit of Nightmares which gives a lot of gems and some chance for legendaries/ancients.
    We all know that gems are required to upgrade your stuff and atm it acquires quiet a good amount of them : )

Here is the loot my bot farmed within 30-40 minutes:

Mu legend farming bot c#-30min-bot-farm-png

So far it is made for Blader but I am working as well on other classes, if you are interested in early supporting and getting acces to bot or requsting writing it for your class add me on skype: [email protected]

k4du's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Skullman144 View Post
    Little update guys:

Bot was a bit buggy for FULL Pit of Nightmares and i am still working on it to be able to do that BUT for now I changed the functionality of that to farm only small part of Pit of Nightmares which gives a lot of gems and some chance for legendaries/ancients.
    We all know that gems are required to upgrade your stuff and atm it acquires quiet a good amount of them : )

Here is the loot my bot farmed within 30-40 minutes:

Mu legend farming bot c#-30min-bot-farm-png

So far it is made for Blader but I am working as well on other classes, if you are interested in early supporting and getting acces to bot or requsting writing it for your class add me on skype: [email protected]

I'd like to test it, too. It would be possible ?

zeusloko's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Greetings,

What is the current status of the BOT? How do you manage to determine the path of the dungeon and attack the monsters at the right time? Pure phenomenological? Just used a lot of timers to walk in the determined path (coordinates), stop and search for monster using color pixels?

Thanks.

Originally Posted by Skullman144 View Post
    Hi Guys,

I wanted to ask if anyone would be interested in MU Legend bot. I got a partially finished bot created in C# - bot wouldn't inject anyway into the memory of the game - it would be external based on color pixels in the game so there would be no chance to get your account banned until you use it 24/7 for 10 days in a row

CURRENT STAGE OF THE BOT

[CENTER]I nearly finished the first bot route which will be farming the Nightmare's Pit dungeon on whatever difficulty stage the user wil choose(depends from your gear), from Normal 1 to Mythic 5. I think that it is the fastest way to get your gear boost up to ancients/maybe some mythics except doing EPIC Dungeons which could be difficult since there is a high possibility that someone from your team would report you if they noticed that you are acting unnaturally. What I need to do is to adjust this route for all classes since its done only for blader at the moment.

FEATURES:

- Auto farm the Nightmares Pit
    - Picking up Ancients/Mythic/Gems/Inprint Scrolls/Jewels
    - Dismantle all items except ancients/mythics/gems if you got premium
    - Auto Repairing if you got premium
    - Auto Navigating to Nightmares Pit from whatever location if you got premium
    - Information in the box how many runs have bot done

If you have any suggestions then feel free to post them here - also if you have some special requests then you can contact me via PM/Skype - [email protected] The bot will be avaliable for donators since it takes some time to create that kind of a toy : ) If there will be interest arround this I will try to finish it asap and make it public.

jaalons3's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

I'm interested to try this bot out.

Could you please send me some information?
    [email protected]

Bullerr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    15 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dead proyect?