0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dauntless

Anyone tried anything on dauntless? I have tried messing around in it with cheat engine but came up with nothing and wpe pro does not even find it. Anyone got any tips on how to go about doing anything in this?

EDIT: this can be deleted, i found out why it was not working
    Last edited by Damply; 09-05-2017 at 07:50 AM. Reason: Got it

Dauntless
    ariecos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Damply View Post
    Anyone tried anything on dauntless? I have tried messing around in it with cheat engine but came up with nothing and wpe pro does not even find it. Anyone got any tips on how to go about doing anything in this?

EDIT: this can be deleted, i found out why it was not working
    BUMP:

How did you end up getting this to work? I've been trying for days and haven't been able to get this to work?

Damply's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ariecos View Post
    BUMP:

How did you end up getting this to work? I've been trying for days and haven't been able to get this to work?
    make sure you choose the right process with cheat engine. I found the pointer for health and found a lot of other values but like EVERYTHING is server sided. I messed with health, movement speed, hammer ammo, how many potions i have, xyz cords, movement speed. I found it all to crash the game if you try messing with memory(well just logs you out then crashes you). I wanted to take the health pointer and make a d3d11 menu to overlay the number of health points you have instead of just a bar but idk how to make a d3d11 menu.

palmahs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you explain how you found it or what method you used, I have tried using a pointer scan and get no results, I have watched the addresses that are writing/accessing and tried to find it manually but cannot get the static address for health.

Damply's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by palmahs View Post
    Can you explain how you found it or what method you used, I have tried using a pointer scan and get no results, I have watched the addresses that are writing/accessing and tried to find it manually but cannot get the static address for health.
    I used a pointer scan with cheat engine. I'm not sure if they have added anything to prevent you from doing this now as i have not played in a long time

palmahs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Damply View Post
    I used a pointer scan with cheat engine. I'm not sure if they have added anything to prevent you from doing this now as i have not played in a long time
    Ah okay, thanks for the reply, it seems like they have implemented something to stop it since even doing it manually I get 6 levels deep before it goes to nothing.