Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Request MMO

Good Day

I am looking for some one that is experienced at finding exploits/making hacks to contact me about privately exploiting an alpha version of a steam game. The game is mainly server side and I am looking for something along the lines of increased damage/duping/dumbing down AI/ causing AI to surrender.

The developers of the game are very active at stopping/finding exploits and offer in game perks for those that find/report them. The perks are worth far less then being able to exploit the game so I do not want the game even being mentioned publicly.

I am willing to pay between 20 and 100 per exploit (ie duping 100, dumbing down AI 50, manipulating health 50 = $200) I am willing to pay this price for every single update that breaks it if your able to find it again or find different exploits. As you can see it being in Alpha there will be a lot of future pay outs. The game uses a Unity Engine which I hear is able to be exploited fairly easy. They just fixed a duping exploit that was being widely used.

My email is [email protected] either contact me on here or at my email. If you have a history or online reputation of finding exploits/hacks the "proof" options will be far more flexible then some one that is unknown but I am sure we can find something that works if not.

Request MMO
    zycamzip's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    17/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So... Ark? They pay around $100 per major exploit, and $25 for minor ones. So basically you want people to find them, and give them to you, where you can possibly reverse payments or not pay for them, and turn them in yourself. Admittedly a dupe is ideal, but anything that is made even remotely public, gets fixed - cause someone will turn it in for the bounty.

sh4dowlord's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No its not Ark, its more of a simulation style of game. I want some one that is looking for repeat business to find them and negotiate payment options they feel comfortable with. I am looking for exploits/hacks for myself. I wont be sharing them with my "clan/guild" I wont be trying to make profit on them. I just want something I can use for myself, and if a patch/update fixes it I will be paying again for another exploit.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump - still looking for some one to exploit a game - (Naval Action) - Willing to pay between $25-$200 for exploits that allow for: duplication of items, dumb down AI, duplication of money, added Health, Reduced AI health, change speeds, etc....

More exploits more money (if the exploits get patched I will come to you first to try and find new ones)
    Looking for this for myself. In my opinion the less people that know the better. If you want to use it for personal use or for your own clan/group I will not be using it for clan use it will not leak due to me (I am the one paying to keep it a secret)

As far as the payment option, I am looking for some one with reputation. People with strong reps I am willing to pay strait forward no questions asked. People who are not well known email or pm me and we can find something that works.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Offer is closed at this time if admins patch the exploit and the person I hired is unable to re-exploit it then I will post again.