Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[BOT][PAID]Marvel Heroes MHBUDDY

MHBUDDY.COM
    Sign up on the forums with information NOT related to Marvel heroes servers.

Shop

Bot is PAY to use. (Subscription based + lifetime option)
    SO much customization it's not even imaginable.

Automatic farming at it's finest...

Midtown
    All Terminals
    All One-Shots
    Danger Room
    Ultron

Earn 1000+ splinters a month.
    Earn THOUSANDS of omegas per month.
    Runs fully in the background!
    Last edited by MarvelHeroesBot; 12-24-2015 at 12:58 PM. Reason: more info

[PUBLIC TEST RELEASE] Marvel Heroes 2015 - MHBUDDY
  2. Thanks acidmango (1 members gave Thanks to MarvelHeroesBot for this useful post)
    acidmango's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there a way to setup the bot to use Cybernetic Vacuum?
    Love the bot btw, works great in midtown even with the simple gamesteps you provided.
    And I think I solved my Cyber Vac question by using "send" command in gamesteps.
    Thanks again!
    Last edited by acidmango; 12-05-2014 at 01:40 PM.

Amishdub3's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    99/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +Rep!

Thanks for putting this out for testing. I had no problems getting it up and running. Working on a hood routine right now. I take it there isn't currently a way to utilize multiple game steps in one gamestep file, meaning kurse run setup, midtown, icp, etc all in one? I'm assuming that you have to separate and manually alternate between them by changing the gamestep file name. Also, from your experience which hero did you have the most success with on cosmic curse from a survivability standpoint?

Acidmango: I just use game options vaporizer for the auto cyber vacuum.
    Last edited by Amishdub3; 12-05-2014 at 03:02 PM. Reason: +rep

MarvelHeroesBot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by acidmango View Post
    Is there a way to setup the bot to use Cybernetic Vacuum?
    Love the bot btw, works great in midtown even with the simple gamesteps you provided.
    And I think I solved my Cyber Vac question by using "send" command in gamesteps.
    Thanks again!
    Yep, you could use send, but I would highly suggest just using the gameplay options themselves to setup auto vaccumming items.

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Amishdub3 View Post
    +Rep!

Thanks for putting this out for testing. I had no problems getting it up and running. Working on a hood routine right now. I take it there isn't currently a way to utilize multiple game steps in one gamestep file, meaning kurse run setup, midtown, icp, etc all in one? I'm assuming that you have to separate and manually alternate between them by changing the gamestep file name. Also, from your experience which hero did you have the most success with on cosmic curse from a survivability standpoint?

Acidmango: I just use game options vaporizer for the auto cyber vacuum.
    If you just want to store your gamesteps in the files thats fine, It will only read up until the END line, so anything you put after that wouldn't be read.

kursegamesteps
    end
    midtowngamesteps
    end

You would still have to manually move them and F11 (reload) to switch, but they can definitely be in the file.

As for doing 1 thing, than another, you could make a very complex routine if you wanted, possibly even using random chance to decide what you do next Hope that helps.

I do quite well with rocket raccoon (my best bot hero ) / ms marvel / juggernaut for cosmic kurse. Personally I found it extremely helpful to have another costume setup with regen health on kill to do some of the harder things, it might take alittle longer to kill, but you regen alot more hp from the adds dieing.
    Last edited by MarvelHeroesBot; 12-05-2014 at 03:57 PM.

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MarvelHeroesBot View Post
    Yep, you could use send, but I would highly suggest just using the gameplay options themselves to setup auto vaccumming items.
    Hah, i did not notice the auto vaporize in options menu :P
    This def increase QoL for gameplay. Thanks for pointing that out.

Thanks G/R
    99/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the pointers! What are you using to get x,y cords for the mouse pointer? Autohotkey windowspy?

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the pointers! What are you using to get x,y cords for the mouse pointer? Autohotkey windowspy?
    Well I use just a simple program I write, but yes AHK WindowSpy will do perfectly fine

Thanks G/R
    99/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AHK worked just fine.

I ran into an issue with the DLL not injecting if the original gamesteps file is modified from it's original version. I don't know exactly what causes that but the issue is alleviated if I inject with the original gamesteps file and then rename/replace a modified version after.

This is great stuff by the way. I haven't had any crashes, or issues pop up that couldn't be resolved easily thus far. I'll post up my hood routine soon.

Looking forward to seeing what's coming down the pipe with this thing.

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AHK worked just fine.

I ran into an issue with the DLL not injecting if the original gamesteps file is modified from it's original version. I don't know exactly what causes that but the issue is alleviated if I inject with the original gamesteps file and then rename/replace a modified version after.

This is great stuff by the way. I haven't had any crashes, or issues pop up that couldn't be resolved easily thus far. I'll post up my hood routine soon.

Looking forward to seeing what's coming down the pipe with this thing.
    I'm glad its working great for you thus far, can't wait to see how your Hood routine looks

I believe the file issue might be because of the file format, I'm pretty sure they have to be encoded as ansi atm.

[PUBLIC TEST RELEASE] Marvel Heroes 2015 - MHBUDDY-000515d269671a22cb9cb4a05fb2fae1-png

As for the pipeline...well... theres plenty of things I would LOVE to do, but there's also plenty of things that just arn't easily possible atm because of how the game engine works.

I'm about 85% done with my inventory management system. So that it will get rid of the items you accidentally pickup and stash any good items you picked up automatically.

I think after that I'm going to possibly work on a GUI for the "user programming" stuff. But I'm not 100% sure atm, if there's any feature that you can think of I'll let ya know if it's possible or not

jawdatmoha's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the bot is doing great in midtown ! thx alot for it . but if u just could make the bot pick up xp because its not :/

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jawdatmoha View Post
    the bot is doing great in midtown ! thx alot for it . but if u just could make the bot pick up xp because its not :/
    I had to disable picking up "normal exp" for a inventory reasons. It will still pickup boss exp, but not normal xp. The reason is... when picking up xp you have the greatest chance of picking up "trash" items by accident. So until I gave everyone a "cleaner" way to remove trash from their inventory, I decided it was best to not pickup exp. Not everyone has multiple bank stashes to just toss random trash in until they can get back

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No issues here either, it's been a snap. I maxed Gambit in a day at Industry City.
    Nightcrawler is going a little slower cuz' he's too squishy and lacks MP for the moment.

SinisterSmite's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Early Impressions

First, this is great. It is really nice to be able to grind omegas while reading or doing other stuff that said encountered a couple of things.

I'm getting a lot of crashes in Odin's Palace...I haven't actually gotten Midtown to work yet. It just jumps endlessly toward the bottom of the screen.

The odin's palace crash generates a list of unreal engine things so that might be something I can tweak? I'll try to edit this with the error.

Overall this works really well for a couple of heroes. I'd just like to be able to let it run wild.

I'll keep testing and trying to play with gamesteps. I've had some really impressive kurse runs with the bot.

Win7 Pro is the OS

Edited to add crash log:

https://i.imgur.com/Z0fVQHV.png

It looks like it may be an install issue...going to verify.

Googling the error shows that it may be an issues with the install but this only happens when I'm injected so...verifying cache and we'll see what happens. I will update if the problem is resolved. Either way I don't know that this is an issue with the bot itself. However I'm leaving this up in the event someone else comes across the issue so there's an answer here.
    Last edited by SinisterSmite; 12-08-2014 at 08:41 PM.

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SinisterSmite View Post
    First, this is great. It is really nice to be able to grind omegas while reading or doing other stuff that said encountered a couple of things.

I'm getting a lot of crashes in Odin's Palace...I haven't actually gotten Midtown to work yet. It just jumps endlessly toward the bottom of the screen.

The odin's palace crash generates a list of unreal engine things so that might be something I can tweak? I'll try to edit this with the error.

Overall this works really well for a couple of heroes. I'd just like to be able to let it run wild.

I'll keep testing and trying to play with gamesteps. I've had some really impressive kurse runs with the bot.

Win7 Pro is the OS

Edited to add crash log:

https://i.imgur.com/Z0fVQHV.png

It looks like it may be an install issue...going to verify.

Googling the error shows that it may be an issues with the install but this only happens when I'm injected so...verifying cache and we'll see what happens. I will update if the problem is resolved. Either way I don't know that this is an issue with the bot itself. However I'm leaving this up in the event someone else comes across the issue so there's an answer here.
    It will most likely be a bot issue, and sad to say it, but the errors you'll receive when the bot crashes will never be able to help me sadly

However, your welcome to turn on DEBUG mode (F10) and give me the log that comes from that. It will at least give me alittle bit more insight as to where the crash occurred.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast