0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Orbitt View Post
    Anyone know of any good maps with the "Investigation marks" on? Im currently making some maps for it becouse I couldnt find any, but I thought I might ask first.

Here is what I got so far, still not done, but you get the idea of what im looking for:
    [Spoiler][/Spoiler]
    holy cow those would be helpfull!

Originally Posted by Tailas444 View Post
    Can I ask a question...I'm new to this site, so forgive my ignorance...but why would you use exploits? Isn't that basically the same as cheating? Not trolling or flaming anyone, i just want to understand.
    its to make the game easier, yes it is cheating. There are multiple reasons to use exploits in mmo's. making shit tons of gold to use or sell to make money, for the lulz, to get ahead of competition, and have fun.

also most mmo's best content is only reachable at max lvl, and botting and exploits get you there faster instead of having to endure all the levels.

DC Universe Online Exploits/hacks/hidden locations/easter eggs and so on
    sol82's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Hoedirt View Post
    I would like to throw some more light on Orbitt's post. A few guild mates and I discovered this on launch.

Using this method you can go from 13-30 in one over night session. Going from 29-30 it only takes 30mins. I have 6 level 30's using this method in just a 2 days.

Method

-Get level 13.
    Once you are 13, you automatically obtain access to the Alert Gorilla Island.

-Queue up for Gorilla Island Alert.If you can, get 3 other friends to queue with you and enter the instance together. If you can not, queue alone.

-Complete the instance completely. Kill every single mob.

-Do not leave. If alone, and with other random members, just go afk until they leave and you are alone.

-Go back to the beginning of the level. Where the Gorillas on the two upper walk ways were throwing barrels down on your head.

-Go up on to either walk way.

-Stand at the end of walk way on the far side from the beginning of the level.
    Standing here, you can hit 2 barrels at the same time. Instead of just one.

-Use your ranged attack, right mouse button. Positions yourself just far enough so you do not get hit by the barrels explosion. Also, be sure to be far enough back, When you level, your player throws out a knock back aura that can move, but not kill the barrels. This will result in them not re-spawning and your character standing there shooting nothing but air. I use flight, and hover above in the air.

-Use your G15, N52te, autohot key, or w/e you use to automate a key press. Create a macro to use the right mouse button repeatedly.

-Activate macro and watch your character kill barrels, two at a time for 11 exp per barrel. This may not seem like a lot, but it is. Especially since the barrels re-spawn instantaneousnessly. You will have a constant stream of 11exp being added to your exp pool.

-Go afk/school, sleep w/e. It only takes about 5 hours or so to get from 13-30 providing your client does not crash, you dontt knock barrels away, or the servers don't get reset.

Please note. This is only for a fast way to get to 30. This will gimp your character as you will have zero rep, and no feats completed, this means you will not have very many skill points. You will still need to go back and complete all the quests. Although, it's much easier and faster banging out all the quest because you're 30 already
    Here's an AutoHotKey script you can use if you don't have a G15.

Code:
    ^!S::
    Loop
    {
    Click right
    Click up right
    If GetKeyState("Esc","P")=1
    {
      Break
    }
    }
    return
    Run DCUO, stand at the end of the bridge, and hit Ctrl+Alt+S. Press Escape to stop the awesomeness. Autohotkey.com for the app.

culdin's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sol82 View Post
    thanks a ton! ima use this! I wonder what type of protection DCUO uses.

sol82's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I went from level 19 to 30 in 3 hours and 34 minutes. This is very fast leveling, lol.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I went from level 19 to 30 in 3 hours and 34 minutes. This is very fast leveling, lol.
    shit man....

deadrap's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use a different script which allows you to minimise the game and watch a movie or something instead

; <COMPILER: v1.0.47.5>

{
    Loop
    {
    ControlSend,, {F12} , DC Universe Online [Live.208303]
    sleep 500
    }
    }
    return
    I made my ranged attacks second bind to F12.

Hope this helps.

Orbitt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice script there deadrap. Just what I needed. Thanks.

+rep

sol82's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For some reason, my AHK wouldn't detect the DCUO window, so I had to do it the crappy, "NOBODY-TOUCH-MY-COMPUTER!" way.

norris1989x's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another fun griefing method involves people doing the toyman dailys, when you take control of the The large ground female doll it is possible to knock other players around even on non pvp servers by useing the "punt" kick, knock the q mobs out there way or just send em flying .

Theres is also the sweep shot bug to get a 20-30 combo by holding down the mouse at the end of the combo with dual pistols. there is said to be a method to get 50-150 combo however i have been unable to duplicate it. any others know? or perhaps have a macro for it

Mikado's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey,

Great find. This is the first MMO I am actually playing on a ps3, anyone know a good way to automate the keypress on a ps3 controller without buying a rapidfire controller?

Code:
    ^!S::
    Loop
    {
    Click right
    Click up right
    If GetKeyState("Esc","P")=1
    {
      Break
    }
    }
    return
    Run DCUO, stand at the end of the bridge, and hit Ctrl+Alt+S. Press Escape to stop the awesomeness. Autohotkey.com for the app.

Mikado's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FWIW, the barrel leveling trick seems broken for me today...

Oh well, good while it lasted.

Hoedirt's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did they fix it during the patch yesterday? I'll have to check myself today.

wowinsane's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried the barrels today, but I wasn't getting any exp from them. There seems to be some new exploits in the game. People seem to be able to keep the skills of a legend after the legend match ends. There also seem to be something with Ice bash from the ice powerset that makes it cause damage even after the person respawns. There some kind of new rifle glitch as well but I cant figure it out. I have found that intimidation from the trick tree + auto fire from dual pistol makes for easy lvling. It makes you next attack stun and dmg your enemies for the next 15 seconds but with auto fire which is an aoe move you can stun and do insane damage to alot of enemies at once making mission easy mode. So basicly you can fight 5+ mobs at once and they are stun the whole time so they cant attack and they just die. living you with full hp and power to move on to the next group. even works on bosses.

wowinsane's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mortar glitch

Grab yourself a rifle and skill into the ability MORTAR (hold triangle and pull backwards on the direction stick) next you will need one of these 3 abilities based on your power set ICE BOULDER (ICE), BOMB (GADGETS), LIFE ELEMENT (SORCERY). Now pick up the iconic power SUPER STRENGTH this boosts the damage massively and if your feeling really destructive NEO VENOM BOOST which increases the damage even further due to the weaponisation effect it utilities.

And now the oh so simple method of using it, fire off the mortar and quickly as possible use one of the above mentioned spells ICE BOULDER (ICE), BOMB (GADGETS), LIFE ELEMENT (SORCERY) due to some strange damage interaction using weaponisation your mortar will go from doing around 150 damage to 1000 damage after applying neo venom boost this can go even higher i have seen it hit for 1800 and with enough crit 3000+ damage. Throw the conjured object and repeat simples

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh wow this thread is getting some serious traffic

thanks a lot guys for all your commitment!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast