0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Zeabot

Zeabot v0.4 Beta

What is it?
    Simply put, it is a decision making machine. Based on what abilities you give it to play with it can be anything from a mobile heal bot to a stationary mob farmer.

Sounds good, how do I start? (pre-game)
    Download using the link at the bottom. Save it to your addons folder in the Warhammer directory. Unzip it there, you should now have a Zeabot folder.
    Download HansW's Warextdll DLL and a DLL Injector. Open Warhammer, log in, and inject the dll.
    How do I set up Zeabot? (in-game)
    Drag the Zeabot button to a position near the top of your screen. To move the button, click above or below it by just a hair and drag your mouse. Now Right-Click the Zeabot button. You should see a menu of options.

What are Target Modes?
    They are the types of entities in the world that you are going to allow Zeabot to use abilities on. If you're on an RvR realm you might want to enable all of them for farming mobs. If you're in a Scenario you might want to disable the NPCs option so you don't look silly attacking the Squigs and Lions. It's all situational.

What are Friendly Ability Modes?
    Friendly Ability Modes are only for characters that will be doing healing, buffing, etc. You can use this option to narrow things down from self-only, to group only, to warband/scenario group, all the way to everyone.

What does "Keep My Health Above" do?
    This option allows you to set the amount of health you want to maintain. If you're a class with healing, make sure you include atleast one healing ability in the Zeabot abilities so that you can heal yourself.

What is "LoS Hack"?
    This is an option you can force on or force off. What it does is makes it so you can use abilities on people that are in range who may not be withing your line of sight. (eg. around a building or below a bridge)

What abilities should I use?
    The million dollar question. Each class is so unique that you'll need to play around with the abilities you choose to use. There's an example below of what I chose as a Bright Wizard.
    The abilities you put into Zeabot MUST be on your hotbar somewhere. It doesn't matter which page they're on.

Want to help out?
    If you find a great Zeabot Ability Combo let me know, I'll put it in this main post for all to see!

Download Link:
    Development continues here: http://www.WARHACKER.net
    Last edited by PharmerPhale; 09-19-2009 at 03:41 PM.
    From admin: Buy advertising if you wish to advertise

Zeabot
    PharmerPhale's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TODO list deleted. Development continues here: http://www.WARHACKER.net
    Last edited by PharmerPhale; 09-19-2009 at 03:42 PM.

crazychic's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cant wait to try this out! I will post any bugs I come across so you can make it the best it can be This can still be used to heal other players right? Wasnt posted in you notes so I thought I would ask.
    Last edited by crazychic; 07-29-2009 at 06:38 AM.

floodman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah you rock pharmer! I need to go to bed but will try tomorrow. Can you update us at all in terms of HOTS and such, can it handle multiple HOTS? Also - can it say, heal just your group? Doh, I guess I'll know if I load it up lol. Thanks again.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, it heals players and this supports multiple DoTs and HoTs. As many as you'd like. It doesn't have a group-only, or warband-only, option but I can add it if you really want.

floodman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    purty purty purty please

Can you explain some of how it thinks/performs - what makes it go to number 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6th ability on the list for example?

Thanks again!

btw - is there a particular hotkey button i could assign to take it off healing players real fast?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll explain more later, I'm about to head home.

You can use this to toggle players in and out of the routine. However, there is no function built in to toggle healing friendlies off.

Code:
    /script Zeabot.ModeToggler(3)

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I noticed I set it up and was useing it on my WE and it will not do any Blood Lust attacks. It has the BL Points and the Skill is active but it will not set it off. Besides that I am LOVING this! You rock and this chic loves you =)

Pipov381's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback

First let me say great work PharmerPhale and thank you for all the time you invested so far into Hackpack and Zeabot.

I got some ideas for improvement that i would personnaly like to see in the near future(sorted by importance):

1.)Handle group heals

Why: Group heals are very powerfull. For example the runepriest group heal heals for almost as much as the single heal and it heals ALL members in the group. With a tactic it also has a chance to proc a damageshield when healing.. very powerfull!)

How to: Check if the target thats going to be healed is a group member. if it is cast Groupheal if it is not skip to the next skill.

Possible skill setup:
    1-Hot
    2-Groupheal
    3-Singleheal

2.)Handle PBAE spells
    Why: Pbae spells are very powerfull. For example PBAE knockdowns from healers oder PBAE Damagespells from bright wizards.

How to: Check if there is a hostile target in 1-20 yards range. if it is use the spell, if there is no hostile target skip to the next skill.

Possible skill Setup:
    1-PBAE Damage spell (Annihilate or scorced earth for example)
    2-Single Target spell (whatever)

3.)Add a Los check toggle
    Why: Zealot heal/hot spam is even more powerfull without los checks! Keep sieges are a good example. You stand inside and heal people all around the keep.

How to: include Loshack from hackpack or just make a toggle for your zeabot so that you have to activate both to heal without los.

Take care! you might want to add a los hack for healing but a los hack for damage is most of the time not a good idea. if you cast damage spells through the keep walls you most likly will be reported, but noone will report healers in a keep defense i think. "Healing only" Los hack would be perfect!

4.) Possibly a difficult one.. Implement GTAE spells (ground target ae) like rain of fire oder master rune of adamant

Why: key spells for many classes like runepriests.would be best to cast it at the feet of a target if possible. if thats not possible it would be nice to just press the button twice to cast is where the mousecursor is, so you could place the cursor at your feet and cast it there whenever it is ready.

How to: No idea here because im not into lua really. you can click the button twice to cast it where your mousecursor is. thats sufficient if the other way does not work!

Possible Setup:
    1-GTAE Heal (Master rune of Adamant for example)
    2-Single target heal

im actually better in coding that in writing posts in english.. so excuse my bad grammar and spelling. i dont have any lua experience, but i can code in C,C++ and Java.. i think im going to learn lua if i get some time! Looks really simple and efficient! Possibly i can help abit with coding in the near future. Cya soon!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update on the WE Blood Lust Skills.

If you put it in the 1st or 2nd Slot it will work but if I slot it in 3rd or more, it will not go off.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there a way to not auto target and only attack what I target? You know, like a way to use it just as something to do attacks. Sorry but I am having a hard time trying to put into words what I am trying to say. If I unmark all the Self, NPC, Player it will not attack what I target. Maybe if I switch out the "Closest Target" key? hmmmm I will try that and report what happens.

UPDATE* I tried to switch Targeting Keys but it still sitches Targets back and forth if 2 mobs are close together. At this point I am unsure what to do.
    Last edited by crazychic; 07-29-2009 at 08:48 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    crazychic, on the blood lust issue, I havn't added support for build-up type abilities, good buff support, or any pet support. The reason your build-up ability wasn't working was because whatever you had in the slots above it was always getting chosen first. For example, if I had slot 1 as Fireball (adds points to build-up), which has no cooldown or other crazy requirements, it would always cast and never move onto the next one. But if I had a build-up ability in slot 1, and fireball in slot 2, it would fail to cast the build up and move on to the fireball and cast it. After fireball casts, the list is reset and it tries slot 1 again, which is the build-up, which now has points in it so it casts. Same goes for abilities that require things like parry, etc. If it's in a top-slot position it will cast as soon as it's activated.

On the issue of the target switching, I believe that's just what happens. If it wasn't for this then you're Zeabot would be reacting a slight bit slower. However, I have thought about, and plan on, adding 1-Kill support. If anyones familiar with Glider for wow then you know what I'm talking about.

Pipov, thank you very much for the great feedback. I will disect it and get back to you tonight (pacific time). +Rep
    Last edited by PharmerPhale; 07-29-2009 at 10:19 AM.

TheDipper's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    omgomgomgomgomgomg

Reading LUA: Nao.

Edit: I am definitely learning from this, thanks so much for putting your time and effort into Zeabot!

P.S. Can't give you any more rep, am currently sad.
    Last edited by TheDipper; 07-29-2009 at 10:51 AM.

ectocooler's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow... I am impressed!

now to play around with it a bit and see just how much I like it!

TheDipper's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After using it for a while on a shaman,

The targetting of entities is a little iffy, it has let people around me die way more often than the old Zeabot did.

There also appears to be no ability to rez people, that's a little bit of a downer.

Page 1 of 12 12345 ... LastLast