Merzifon GW2 boosting: Secret Griffon Mount, Fractal CM, raid clears and more! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Merzifon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Merzifon GW2 boosting: Secret Griffon Mount, Fractal CM, raid clears and more!

No exploits, no bots; just a GW veteran with lots of free time.

Me:
    I have been playing Guild Wars 2 since early access and Guild Wars 1 since Prophecies. At the time of writing; i have 800+ LI, 250.000 Account Value and 30.000+ Achievement Points.
    also i have already finished the new expansion and helped my friends do it... now it is your turn

Anything PvE or WvW related is possible. Please note that, in order to keep this service as safe as possible, i do not sell in-game gold

Services and pricing:

Crafting 1-500 : $10 for the first, $5 for each extra (plus enough gold for buying craft materials)
    PoF Max Mastery (including griffon): $70 (Xp farm is included in the price. Griffon costs 250 gold, you should have this amount on your account)
    HoT Max Mastery (includes Tyria): $260 (Mind that the price includes the experience farm needed, if u just want the mastery points it will be much cheaper)
    Levelling 1-80 :$40
    Story Rush : $30 (PoF) , $40 (HoT) , $40 (Tyria)
    World Completion : $80 (Tyria), $30 (HoT or PoF)
    Hero points : $5 per 50
    Daily Fractal (Tier 4) : $10
    Daily Fractal CM 99 and 100 : $26
    Raid weekly LI Farming (12-13 bosses /does not include wing 5): $35
    Raid Wing 5 bosses: $40
    Any Living Story: $25 (Must be unlocked)

Payment Types:
    Paypal (send to friends and family) or Western Union Money Transfer

For more info feel free to pm me or contact me via Skype id: live:quasireal_1

Use the skype link below to avoid impostors

ADD ME TO SKYPE
    Last edited by Merzifon; 04-30-2018 at 02:09 PM.

Merzifon GW2 boosting: Secret Griffon Mount, Fractal CM, raid clears and more!