1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

State of GIL purchasing

I'm wondering how easy buying GIL is right now. I want to buy a couple million and I was wondering what the safest way to buy it would be. How easily it's detected and if caught could I get a permanent ban. I grabbed the game maybe two weeks ago and everything being so crazy expensive is driving me nuts when I can't make money decently even at level 50. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by TheShadowhand; 01-23-2017 at 04:15 AM.

State of GIL purchasing
    King Protos's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/6
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've never once heard of anyone being banned for buying Gil. Myself as well as the group of people that play FFXIV with IRL all buy gil regularly.

But just curious what it is you plan on buying at your level. You really shouldn't be worried about Gil until end game content, and even then it's almost purely for cosmetic purposes

There also isn't really a safe or unsafe way to buy. Just buy from a reputable source (not sure if we're allowed to post site links, but I've bought from everywhere including Ebay, just wherever prices are cheap).