Thanks G/R
    1118/364
    Trade Feedback
    61 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Soapbox Rotations] Automated FFXIV Rotations (All base classes are free)

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Rotations for Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward

~ Supports : Windows: DirectX 9.0 ~

~ Screenshots ~

~ Getting Started ~

• Download the Soapbox Launcher from here: SoapboxRotations.zip
      (Click For Virus Scan)
      Extract the SoapboxRotations.zip file, ensuring its contents remain in a folder when unzipped.
      Run the Soapbox Launcher.exe (Windows)
      You can then select the "Final Fantasy" product and it will install.
      Launch the Final Fantasy Product, attach and enjoy.

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Last edited by DvASystems; 08-31-2017 at 08:50 PM. Reason: No links to your forums

[Soapbox Rotations] Automated FFXIV Rotations (All base classes are free)
  2. Thanks Ket, HI5 (2 members gave Thanks to Soapbox for this useful post)
    LastSilhouette's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    8/5
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love SBR for WoW, so I will definitely be picking this up. However, based on the screenshots, is it currently only for those 5 classes up to level 30? If so, I'm not sure it's even worth making public. Hope to see an update sometime in the near future. Please make an announcement once it's up to par for endgame. Will edit post if I'm wrong in my assumption.

Soapbox's Avatar Legendary Founder of Soapbox Rotations

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1118/364
    Trade Feedback
    61 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by LastSilhouette View Post
    I love SBR for WoW, so I will definitely be picking this up. However, based on the screenshots, is it currently only for those 5 classes up to level 30? If so, I'm not sure it's even worth making public. Hope to see an update sometime in the near future. Please make an announcement once it's up to par for endgame. Will edit post if I'm wrong in my assumption.
    Was to get sone testing on before i dove in. I will be releasing tomorrow:

Monks (60)
    Dragoons (60)
    Ninjas (60)
    Scholars (60)

LastSilhouette's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    8/5
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excellent. I'll be the first to review as soon as one of my classes pops up. Love your work. I have a disability that makes it impossible for me to do DPS rotations in WoW because it causes me eye pain. I wouldn't be able to raid with my friends without your products.

Explicittt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Soap I recently quit playing wow for this game and I loved your stuff. So seeing this post made me happy as shit.

sparkiespecial's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey how good is this rotation for the jobs (paid) is this going to be keep getting updated or? Also how good is it compared to Rebornbuddy for tanking/healing? Mainly on DRK/PLD and what is the NIN dmg/rotation/mudras like? and all healing classes. I am thinking of returning to this game and willing to purchase.

Edit: Oh I just saw that there isn't a tanking class, will they be coming soon or not coming? and how good of logic will they be getting? also is the Scholar healing class good as I see it's it's being added up to level 60
    Last edited by sparkiespecial; 09-25-2015 at 09:17 AM.

Thanks G/R
    1118/364
    Trade Feedback
    61 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sparkiespecial View Post
    Hey how good is this rotation for the jobs (paid) is this going to be keep getting updated or? Also how good is it compared to Rebornbuddy for tanking/healing? Mainly on DRK/PLD and what is the NIN dmg/rotation/mudras like? and all healing classes. I am thinking of returning to this game and willing to purchase.

Edit: Oh I just saw that there isn't a tanking class, will they be coming soon or not coming? and how good of logic will they be getting? also is the Scholar healing class good as I see it's it's being added up to level 60
    Ninja is the best on the market, in regards to Mudra handling, no bunnies like the others.

I just finished some cast engine updates to support the functionality I was aiming for.

The following rotations are developed and supported at level 60: Dragoon, Ninja, Summoner.

I wanted to get those out of the way as they required the most custom engine detail. I will start producing more rotations at a faster rate now. Also in regards to healing, I don't believe anyone else handles healing anywhere near as I do. I will also be improving it further with the new casting engine upgrades I have made. Scholar is likely the next rotation to be released for 60.

9. Thanks Ket, HI5 (2 members gave Thanks to Soapbox for this useful post)
    Nolaf's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've had a great time experimenting with your WoW rotations and I gotta say I'm very happy to see you finally making ventures into FFXIV. Out of all the classes I've played so far I found Ninjas and DRK to be the most pain in the ass to learn and will be paying good money to see what this engines capable of. I'll try out Ninja and write a more detailed review. Thanks again Soap

Thanks G/R
    1118/364
    Trade Feedback
    61 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nolaf View Post
    I've had a great time experimenting with your WoW rotations and I gotta say I'm very happy to see you finally making ventures into FFXIV. Out of all the classes I've played so far I found Ninjas and DRK to be the most pain in the ass to learn and will be paying good money to see what this engines capable of. I'll try out Ninja and write a more detailed review. Thanks again Soap
    Thank you, I am sure you will be pleased. Currently have the below available:

Machinist, Dragoon, Bard, Summoner, Ninja

I am working on Black Mage atm, had a few requests for it and after beginning development I can see why, I don't doubt I will be able to make it happen though

Nolaf's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Soapbox View Post
    Thank you, I am sure you will be pleased. Currently have the below available:

Machinist, Dragoon, Bard, Summoner, Ninja

I am working on Black Mage atm, had a few requests for it and after beginning development I can see why, I don't doubt I will be able to make it happen though
    Alright so I've tried out the engine and here is what I have to say for the Ninja rotations.

Compared to other similar rotations I've used over on Rebornbuddy, the dps output is on a league of it's own. I'm impressed with the engine's ability to smartcast, shifting between when to Single Target and when to spam AoE.

I ran several dungeons on my lv53 Ninja and during the 40+ minute long Aery run I almost always had Huton buff maintained during combat.

DoT uptime [Soapbox Rotations] Automated FFXIV Rotations (All base classes are free)-mutilate_icon1-png[Soapbox Rotations] Automated FFXIV Rotations (All base classes are free)-shadow_fang_icon1-png[Soapbox Rotations] Automated FFXIV Rotations (All base classes are free)-dancing_edge_icon1-png
    I've had Shadow Fang, Mutilate, Dancing Edge on my target 90% of the time so I'm very happy here.

Rabbit of Shame. [Soapbox Rotations] Automated FFXIV Rotations (All base classes are free)-rabbit_medium_icon1-png
    In the 5+ dungeon's I've ran so far on my ninja I think I must have encountered 2 Rabbit Medium every 5 minutes or so. I'm not entirely sure what's causing it. My guess is that from time to time during ninjutsu it tries to keep the DoTs up and that screws it over. That or it might be trying to use Assassinate when it's up. In a single dungeon run I usually come across 12~16 Rabbit Mediums. It would be nice if this could be revised against under a closer investigation to try and narrow down what's causing it because it still shows up on a dummy test. My other guess is, it had a high tendency to occur whenever I used Kassatsu to refresh Ninjutsu.

Cross-Class and Defensive Skills
    Invigorate [Soapbox Rotations] Automated FFXIV Rotations (All base classes are free)-invigorate-png - No problems here, it uses invigorate when TP gets low. Typically after a huge trash pull where it spams AoE.
    Blood for Blood [Soapbox Rotations] Automated FFXIV Rotations (All base classes are free)-blood_for_blood-png - No problem here either.
    Internal Release [Soapbox Rotations] Automated FFXIV Rotations (All base classes are free)-internal_release-png - Ditto
    Second Wind [Soapbox Rotations] Automated FFXIV Rotations (All base classes are free)-second_wind-png - Usually uses it when I need huge heals. No problem here.

-Shade Shift and Featherfoot- [Soapbox Rotations] Automated FFXIV Rotations (All base classes are free)-perfect_dodge_icon1-png[Soapbox Rotations] Automated FFXIV Rotations (All base classes are free)-featherfoot-png
    Rotation doesn't use it at all. Not a huge problem per say, but it would be a nice little addition to improve your survivor ability. Not every tank you come across in dungeons are competent tanks who can hold enmity, having it go off when your health is below 70% might save you from further beating while the tank tries to get enmity back. I'm not sure how difficult it would be for this to be implemented without risking Rabbit Medium from appearing more often in ninjutsu but I thought I'd put the idea out there since it will also help when you're trying to solo [Fate Grind, Hunter Logs, Questing etc]

Goad[Soapbox Rotations] Automated FFXIV Rotations (All base classes are free)-goad_icon1-png
    I noticed that several CRs I've used on Rebornbuddy managed to get this working so that it would use Goad on Tanks and DPS that utilize TP as resource in order to attack. This engine however doesn't seem to use it at all, if it did I never noticed it since I usually ended up using it manually on party members. Another utility I would love to see in the Ninja rotation to be able to smartcast Goad on party members who need it the most, prioritizing tanks and then dps that use TP obviously meaning it excludes healers.

Smoke Screen[Soapbox Rotations] Automated FFXIV Rotations (All base classes are free)-smoke_screen_icon1-png
    I've yet to come across a CR that actually makes use of Smoke Screen. I think it might be something you could look into integrating on a future update allowing the CR to cast Smoke Screen on party members who steal enmity off Tanks. Prioritizing Healers and then dps.

Conclusion

I've yet to unlock more abilities to test the CR further but so far if I were to ask to rate the CR I would give it a 8 out of 10. I'm impressed with the overall smooth performance as a whole but would be nice if it didn't run into Rabbit Mediums as often (Which isn't a lot but still would like this to be almost non-existent), other than that I would really like it to make use of Goad/Smoke Screen. Lastly if there is room for further improvement, would like it to make use of defensive cooldown or have a button to turn them on and off since there might be odd moments when you want to use them manually instead.

Overall very happy with the Ninja CR. I'll be happy to update my review when there is further developments on the ninja CR.

Other than that, I ended up buying all the Routines available aside from Bard since I have no intention of making one. I'd be thrilled if you guys develop one for DRK.

PS: One other issue I found with the engine that never happens on Rebornbuddy is that it would randomly close FFXIV on very random intervals. Happens occasionally which is a little annoying.
    Last edited by Nolaf; 10-10-2015 at 04:04 AM.

Thanks G/R
    1118/364
    Trade Feedback
    61 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the positive review!

I will respond to a few of your comments.

Rabbit of shame:
    I have spent hours upon hours staring at the sequence in action and have not experienced one bunny. The way it is designed as well makes it impossible for this to occur unless something external is interfering with Ninjutsu cycle. Keep in mind, if ANY ability is used during that cycle other than Ten, Jin, and Chi it will result in that. So if you are hitting Kassastsu while its doing ninjutsu, that would explain it. Other than that, the rotation will not use any other ability once Ninjutsu has started, until Ninjutsu is used. And it is designed to cast them is a specific order, no more, no less. Please check out this thread, a few good ninjas posting here and I have checked their logs as well, no bunnies. Soapbox Forums | Ninja Rotation

Defensives:
    You mentioned it using Second Wind, this actually is not coded into the rotation, which leads me to believe you are using this along side something else that IS using these abilities, which could also explain the above. I will be adding defensives in when i add the GUI to ninjas, and will be adding Goad in the next update.

Smoke Screen:
    Currently, there is not a way to determine enmity. Which is why other bots have not include this as well. This will need to be handled manually indefinitely.

FFXIV Closing:
    Someone brought this up earlier, this should be fixed with update 10/10/2015r1
    Last edited by Soapbox; 10-10-2015 at 09:34 PM.

Thanks G/R
    1118/364
    Trade Feedback
    61 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Black Mage added. Access to it is FREE during this testing period. AOE is not supported yet, want to make sure the main rotation is good to go. Enjoy.

Milkshakes00's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are there any plans to sell the game rotations separately?

I wouldn't mind buying all the FFXIV ones, but I haven't played WoW in years, and would rather a lower price than having WoW support.

$30 a month seems a tad high for a rotation bot, IMO.

Thanks G/R
    1118/364
    Trade Feedback
    61 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Milkshakes00 View Post
    Are there any plans to sell the game rotations separately?

I wouldn't mind buying all the FFXIV ones, but I haven't played WoW in years, and would rather a lower price than having WoW support.

$30 a month seems a tad high for a rotation bot, IMO.
    Yea, won't be until I release them all though. I just made the FFXIV rotations accessible through the already existing $30 Premium sub for my WOW customers. The FFXIV rotations are only $9.99 each, that is fair considering its the only rotations being actively maintained/developed, by someone who actually cares about it. There are free rotations out there, but you're at the mercy of someone who isn't really obligated to do anything for you, in any sort of urgency.
    Last edited by Soapbox; 10-11-2015 at 11:38 AM.

Milkshakes00's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Soapbox View Post
    Yea, won't be until I release them all though. I just made the FFXIV rotations accessible through the already existing $30 Premium sub for my WOW customers. The FFXIV rotations are only $9.99 each, that is fair considering its the only rotations being actively maintained/developed, by someone who actually cares about it. There are free rotations out there, but you're at the mercy of someone who isn't really obligated to do anything for you, in any sort of urgency.
    I see where you're coming from. I haven't been able to test the rotations myself yet.

I just find it hard to justify the cost, as a consumer. It's 6x my subscription fee for the game. Things like RebornBuddy, while less optimal, are $30 for a lifetime, and it can do crafting/gathering.

I'll be holding out to see the Bard rotation, and will judge my purchase from that if the price stays $5 a month per rotation. I guess my issue is that I change jobs often. :P

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast